PGP - Can you tell me how to get , how to get to O'Connell Street?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Chicago GA for me :sad: Hoping Rich's wife doesn't want her ticket since I for sure think I'll have the money to go. I've never been shut out of a sale before, for any band. This is a whole new experience for me!

Thanks, Kristen. I know I sound a little spoiled, and I guess I am. I just thought for sure, if you got on RIGHT at 9:00 on the dot (or whenever the sale starts) that you'd have a good shot. Oh well. I'm sure a ticket will turn up. Hey, y'all, if you hear of anyone getting rid of 1 GA, can you let me know ASAP? Or if you can't get a hold of me, can you tell them that I"ll take it and have them contact me. Thanks.

Yeah, now that I've figured out that I know I can afford it I really want to go to this one. And I've even talked to some friends from grad school (Chicago College of Performing Arts) about having a reunion over 4th of July weekend.

It's doing a lot better :D I was able to work yesterday which is a good sign. Just taking it a little easier with the lifting and bending.

I was able to get back on the treadmill too, but no jogging. Just a walk for now.

I was supposed to get back to running this weekend but never got around to it. So today will be my first time back at the gym since about Sept. I hate the treadmill but it's still too hot outside to run. :angry:

Glad you're feeling better though.

Thanks Zooey :hug:
And I was watching your running song while on the treadmill this morning: Streets from Slane :drool:

Oddly enough, that's the first thing I thought of when you said you were on the treadmill and watching a U2 concert dvd - Bono running around the catwalk during Streets from Slane :lol:

:wave:

I just found out Bono is going to be in NYC on the 18th to get an award. Should I go and try to get my ticket signed?

:ohmy:

Oooo, thanks for the news, laura!:hyper:
the day after I've moved! :lol:

I guess I'll try the before the event stand around b/c depending on the time/weather I don't wat to be schelppig home too late my fist full day in my New :heart: Home!

VP
Sarah just read me a story earlier today about a high school teacher going for Bon Jovi tickets. He had all his students get on Ticketmaster, and try for him. Apparently two of them pulled up front row seats. Awesome. I laughed when I heard that.

:lol::applaud::lol::applaud::lol:

My sis probably wouldn't have asked someone to pitch in at work.

I have to go see if she e-mailed one way or another!

:lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom