PGP........Can you say Hawaii?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drea said:

You do know that parts of the States beg for Cdn nurses, right? Something about the training up here... My aunt was an RNA until her back went poof (she works for the womens' shelter in Chatham now as a court advisor and a few other things), but people she went to school with/worked in the hospital with ended up in Texas, etc. Apparently the pay and hours are better than a lot of Cdn hospitals...

That being said, you could always come work in TO :wink:

Oh yep I'm very well aware of the US-scooping-up-Canadian-nurses-saga :love: I'm hoping that's what'll happen to me. I at least want to go down and check it out, maybe not live there forever but at least after I graduate and haven't been corrupted or anything yet. :lol:

FlyYourKite said:

Oh yep I'm very well aware of the US-scooping-up-Canadian-nurses-saga :love: I'm hoping that's what'll happen to me. I at least want to go down and check it out, maybe not live there forever but at least after I graduate and haven't been corrupted or anything yet. :lol:

Whats that supposed to mean? :eyebrow: :wink: :lol:

I hate to sim and leave ( :giggle: ) but I'm going to watch 'The Mothman Prophecies' with my mom. be back after midnight
:wave:

Sad_Girl said:

Whats that supposed to mean? :eyebrow: :wink: :lol:

I hate to sim and leave ( :giggle: ) but I'm going to watch 'The Mothman Prophecies' with my mom. be back after midnight
:wave:

Nothing! Nothing! :wink: :lol: Who knows, I may go down and never want to go back. We'll see where the wind takes me. :)

Ooo scary movie. :yikes: Have fun!

Drea said:

You do know that parts of the States beg for Cdn nurses, right? Something about the training up here...

That being said, you could always come work in TO :wink:

Don't know if it's your training that brings Canadian nurses to the USA, but I do know there are nursing shortages here in the States. RNs are very much in demand all over the US.

Fly, Canadian nurses also commute from Windsor (right across the Detroit River from Michigan) to work in Detroit hospitals, too. I'm just sayin'. :wink:

jobob said:

Don't know if it's your training that brings Canadian nurses to the USA, but I do know there are nursing shortages here in the States. RNs are very much in demand all over the US.

Fly, Canadian nurses also commute from Windsor (right across the Detroit River from Michigan) to work in Detroit hospitals, too. I'm just sayin'. :wink:

:yes: Very true. Can't say I'm a huge fan of Windsor though :|

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:
ADHT.jpg

ADBR.jpg

:giggle: I probably called him a smartass before I splashed him :wink: But just where is my one hand headed? :ohmy:

And nothing happened on that bed but cuddling and kissing, yup :angel: See? Even Sim!Me can control herself :sexywink:

^there was just a parent thing there and it seems too much....too much stuff to choose and class levels and extra ciricular (sp?) activites :yikes:

Ah, high school. Those were the days. Back, way back, in the 20th century ... :hmm:

heck, I just finished library school in August and that seems like a long long time ago to me.

:lol:

sami0201 said:
I've barely done any extra curriculars :yikes: :lol:

just pick electives you like, and start with a language in 9th grade :up:

My mom's making me do extra curriculars :yikes: and I don't like stuff like that :| And I don't know what to do about electives, there's way too many to choose from:mad:

In 9th grade I'm going to be in French 3 :|

And I have no idea what to do about the advance algebra class that I was recommended for....it has more hw :|

sami0201 said:
I've barely done any extra curriculars :yikes: :lol:

just pick electives you like, and start with a language in 9th grade :up:

good advice, sami. especially about taking a language -- pick one and stay with it; I wish I had.

and don't forget math and science either.

and talk with -- and listen to -- your school counselor. If I'd listened to mine, I maybe could have gone to a much better university than I did ... :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom