PGP........Can you say Hawaii?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the rockin edge said:

why are you drooling? :scratch:

yeah, i haven't had that conversation with tha many people on here i don't think

Sami, none of that name :angry:

because I've always wanted to be homeschooled for some reason

I'm fine in school now, but the first few years I was here it was miserable :sad:

Tre :wave: Good choice in the location department :wink: There was a song in the thread from last night I was going to also say good choice too, but I've forgotten what it was! :lol:

sami0201 said:

because I've always wanted to be homeschooled for some reason

I'm fine in school now, but the first few years I was here it was miserable :sad:

:hug:

i went through phases where i wanted to go to school and phases where i didn't

i blame it for my secluded life once we moved here until a couple years ago though :angry:

sami, I keep forgetting to ask: Did you find the January 2006 Q magazine today? My local Borders had plenty of copies tonight.

It's a good interview :up: My new sig is from that interview.

the rockin edge said:

:hug:

i went through phases where i wanted to go to school and phases where i didn't

i blame it for my secluded life once we moved here until a couple years ago though :angry:

The same thing happened to me since we moved here...I'm much less social and stuff :angry:

the rockin edge said:

that sucks :angry:

i don't know what it was, cause i was homeschooled in both countries, but when we moved here i never really made friends. :shrug:

same, I only have a few friends here that I actually hang out with...I have a lot of "in school" friends though

I miss my friends in NY :sad: :heart:

:lmao: That my friends is from Idina Menzel, at one of her concerts.

Note to self: must haul ass to her next show. :love: There's only ever like 30-40 people at each concert and she hands out champagne to everyone and drinks. :lol: And talks about her and Taye rather *ahem* graphically :laugh:

the rockin edge said:

that sucks :angry:

i don't know what it was, cause i was homeschooled in both countries, but when we moved here i never really made friends. :shrug:

If I'd had children, I would not have homeschooled -- because it's important for kids to make friends and learn how to be around other people. Homeschoolers say they can teach their kids how to do that by putting their kids in church activities and clubs, but it doesn't seem like it would be quite the same.

stop calling me that nickname and you'll see :sexywink:

jobob said:

If I'd had children, I would not have homeschooled -- because it's important for kids to make friends and learn how to be around other people. Homeschoolers say they can teach their kids how to do that by putting their kids in church activities and clubs, but it doesn't seem like it would be quite the same.

well i've seen people homeschooled who did have loads of friends too, i think alot depends on the personality of the child.

I was always shy/quiet so that didn't help me. I know really outgoing homeschooled children who have loads of friends.

that said i think i can be around other people ok:wink:

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

Where is the love?
Thats what me and the black eyed peas want to know.
Where is the love?

:sad:

Doesn't B also ask "where is the love?" at the end of LAPOE?

Baby, don't fight, we can talk this thing through ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom