PGP: Calculating Our Love for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish you could meet him too DG!:sad:

I think Kristen may actually see Sean more than I do some days! :lol: He practically lives at Tim's!:crack:

You will get to meet him in Minneapolis! He is very easy going and funny! :wink:
(Did I mention he is Irish?:shifty:)

I wish you could meet him too DG!:sad:

I think Kristen may actually see Sean more than I do some days! :lol: He practically lives at Tim's!:crack:

You will get to meet him in Minneapolis! He is very easy going and funny! :wink:
(Did I mention he is Irish?:shifty:)

:giggle: With a name like Sean Ryan? No way!

You are a great writer! :hug:

BTW, there is a crazy ass video in the Cat thread showing a cat scaring away 3 alligators. Pretty cool!

Ok, I cannot for my life find the cat thread now...but cats are sooo cute :cute: I wish I could have one, but my mom and sister are allergic :grumpy:

I have to tell someone my awesome story! :hyper:

Today I went to talk to one of my history professors about my research paper...this one is going to be on Reagan's America as commented on and criticised by this...Irish band :shifty: :nerd: So I ended up talking with the professor for about half an hour, and she told me about seeing U2 in a small club in Boston in '81 (jealous :angry:) and we just had this random U2 discussion. And she said that Bono was "just so darn cute", which kind of made me giggle. A lot :lol:

/random story

Yeah, that totally made my day. And I'm really excited to write the paper.

I found the cat thread. That was insane...the kitty just swats and that thing ran away :lol: I hate how they just kinda lurk under the water there :crack: Creepy.

Ok, time for me to go to bed. I have to be up at six for work :|

Night! :hug:

I have to tell someone my awesome story! :hyper:

Today I went to talk to one of my history professors about my research paper...this one is going to be on Reagan's America as commented on and criticised by this...Irish band :shifty: :nerd: So I ended up talking with the professor for about half an hour, and she told me about seeing U2 in a small club in Boston in '81 (jealous :angry:) and we just had this random U2 discussion. And she said that Bono was "just so darn cute", which kind of made me giggle. A lot :lol:

/random story

Haha, that is fantastic :up:.

I remember when I was in high school I really wanted to go see Bono speak on that tour of the Midwest he was doing (he was going through my state at the time! He was not too far away from me! And I never got to go :scream:!). I actually was working on talking my English teacher into taking me and anyone else who was interested to go hear him speak, but tickets sold out too soon and stuff, and it just never wound up happening. But she was looking to be on board with the idea!

I guess that's supposed to mean I'm some kind of unemotional horny freak?

:angry:

I am very emotional. :lol:

:lol: :hug:. Nothing wrong with being horny, and some people just express their emotions in different ways. And who says it's you that explains the low score :wink:? I had my mom list some guys she liked and did the test with her, she kept getting 99% in the physical compatibility.

The emotional was the area I got the highest scores in usually. Intellectual was more middle of the road most of the time, which tends to speak to that fear I have that I'll appear stupid in front of a guy I like (I always tend to go for super smart guys and always feel inferior to them in that aspect). So I need to brush up on my intellectual and my physical connections. Hm.

Angela

For the Larry girls- he saved you a seat!

tumblr_lc01rhcWCH1qd3ycgo1_500.jpg

Ok MTE here are the results:

This is the compatibility between you (Bono's Birthdate) and The Edge based on biorhythms.

not quite on all 5 cylanders firing..but not too shabby either! :D :wink:

physical 78%
emotional 71%
intellectual 79%
total 76%

:lol::lol::lol:

i was curious about the birth year so
i switched mine to 10 years younger and every thing dropped in the 40 & 50's range :sad:

and then 14 years younger and got this- omg :lol::lol:

This is the compatibility between you and Bono based on biorhythms,

physical 99%
emotional 0% :sad:
intellectual 98%
total 66%

ooooh dear! :huh::lol:

I'm pretty happy with my B & E scores :)

me too!!! it could have been worse! but at least i did get the highest score with The Edge :)

I am soooo excited at the propect of a royal wedding!!!!! :reject:

we just had one this summer in Europe - Swedish crown princess...
but yes, it's going to be pretty exciting! poor Kate will be made princess Di probably!
and yes, i agree... William was much prettier years ago, now he's already slightly like his father! But can't wait to see the whole army of teenage girls crying over their desire Will getting married! it's going to be a popcorn-entertainment worthy!
hmm... wasn't it Britney who fancied of Will or it was vice versa?

The Edge
physical 99%
emotional 43%
intellectual 89%
total 77%

So we couldn't meet emotional needs, but the sex would be HAWT. :up: I'm ok with that.

whoot, i beated you on overall Edge compatibility!!! with 3% :lol:
don't tire him out in bed... he has to leave 99% for me too! :D

GG - Dallas is all yours! i just couldn't help but to try, just in case. I only got an overall 49% with him... guess we're just not meant to be! :lol:

and Spike goodness - weak..
physical 46%
emotional 71%
intellectual 42%
total 53%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom