PGP: Calculating Our Love for U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone :wave: Hope all is well.

Are those compatibility things just based on birthdate? And if so, I wonder how much time zones would affect the result... ie, a day earlier or later. :hmm:

Also, I think someone from this thread may have sent me a friend request on FB, but I don't who it is... *L* :reject: I kinda have this policy of not adding people unless I know where they know me from, if that makes sense... I'm not snobbing anyone deliberately. :)

I miss Brussels and Athens ( certain support band. ) :sad::lol:

Speaking of Brussels I bought a french bread baguette the other day. It was alot smaller than the one in Brussels. It made me miss the place more. :lmao::sad: The ones you and Domo bought were HUGE. :shifty::drool::lol:

Yeah, it sucks that they're only doing Mexico the next few legs. :( Should've done Canada too dammit!

:shifty: Oh, I know where to find big baguettes. That reminds me of a joke sentence I got taught by a French boy on holidays.

J'ai une grande baguette dans mon pantalon.

Has anyone tried Bono & Edge's compatability yet? :D

This is the compatibility between The Edge and Bono based on biorhythms. You can also browse for another celebrity or view your best matches.

If you like your match, impress your friends and add it to your Facebook profile.

physical 78%

emotional 71%

intellectual 79%

total 76%

:shifty: So this explains why Bono touches Edge so much.

whoot, i beated you on overall Edge compatibility!!! with 3% :lol:
don't tire him out in bed... he has to leave 99% for me too! :D

GG - Dallas is all yours! i just couldn't help but to try, just in case. I only got an overall 49% with him... guess we're just not meant to be! :lol:

and Spike goodness - weak..
physical 46%
emotional 71%
intellectual 42%
total 53%

You can have Edge, I'll take Dallas :D Everybody happy!

Me and Spike:
This is the compatibility between you and James Marsters based on biorhythms.
physical 85%
emotional 62%
intellectual 24%
total 57%

:lol: You can have the emotional and intellectual parts, I'll take the physical k?

:shifty: Oh, I know where to find big baguettes. That reminds me of a joke sentence I got taught by a French boy on holidays.

J'ai une grande baguette dans mon pantalon.

:lol: baguette is a pretty big one... :shifty:
there's nothing better than language jokes!
Estonians are always proud of our version of "cheers", which is "terviseks" in our mother tongue (you say tervi-sex) and you can tell that foreigners REALLY love the word!!! it's definitely their favourite one :)

You can have Edge, I'll take Dallas :D Everybody happy!

Me and Spike:
This is the compatibility between you and James Marsters based on biorhythms.
physical 85%
emotional 62%
intellectual 24%
total 57%

:lol: You can have the emotional and intellectual parts, I'll take the physical k?

didn't want Dallas anyway :lol: i just tried if i can overbeat you with that, but obviously not :)
i'm afraid that Spike's pysical performance is a keeper for the whole PGP :shifty:

:lol: baguette is a pretty big one... :shifty:
there's nothing better than language jokes!
Estonians are always proud of our version of "cheers", which is "terviseks" in our mother tongue (you say tervi-sex) and you can tell that foreigners REALLY love the word!!! it's definitely their favourite one :)

didn't want Dallas anyway :lol: i just tried if i can overbeat you with that, but obviously not :)
i'm afraid that Spike's pysical performance is a keeper for the whole PGP :shifty:

:laugh: You know the Dutch spelling of sex? Yeah, it's seks!!that's awesome.

Pffsh. You tried to steal my Dallas away from me? :tsk: But we're so meant to be.

:laugh: You know the Dutch spelling of sex? Yeah, it's seks!!that's awesome.

Pffsh. You tried to steal my Dallas away from me? :tsk: But we're so meant to be.

awesome!

no, i would never take Dallas from you! i just proved that you and Dallas are meant to be! and wtf - his name is actually Rick? didn't know before, I googled him yesterday! so - do you have balloons for his b-day?? :shifty:

Can't imagine why that would be a problem. :shifty: it's not like he's shirtless or something.

yeah, but you never know :shifty:
nah, i just don't want the lady behind me to run on my computer if she sees a picture of a man :lol: she might do that... she's done it before!

i just made myself some tea! yummy!

Good Morning :wave:
hi, Kristen! :wave:

:wave: Afternoon Kristen. How are ya?

nah, i just don't want the lady behind me to run on my computer if she sees a picture of a man :lol: she might do that... she's done it before!

Hey Guys :hug:

I'm good. Just skipping my first class this morning cuz we're watching a movie that he said wasn't gonna be on the exam.

*hides from Zooey* :reject:

:giggle: She did what? Who was the man on your computer at the time?

hm, perhaps I should get myself some lunch. Tea sounds pretty good too. :D

I'm good. Just skipping my first class this morning cuz we're watching a movie that he said wasn't gonna be on the exam.

Well if it's not important, it's not a disaster to miss it right? :shifty: /badinfluence

I can not imagine Dallas being called Rick! :ohmy:

Me neither. :lol:

:tsk: nah, it's ok to skip a class once in a while ;):)

I can not imagine Dallas being called Rick! :ohmy:

i'm sure noone really does it, if he really should indeed be Rick... why use real names if you have cool nicknames? like The Edge :)
hi, btw!

:giggle: She did what? Who was the man on your computer at the time?

hm, perhaps I should get myself some lunch. Tea sounds pretty good too. :D

yeah, she does it! i haven't really showed her man flesh myself, have managed to hide it well! but there's another one who occasionally checks hot guys or some underwear models and then she's immediately there and comments: hot, not, hot, not...
desperate housewives... :lol:
i know that i usually disagree with her hots.. i know she's a big fan of Tricky (music is pretty good though, i even went to the concert!)

yeah, you know getting tea was my pathetic excuse again to go to the kitchen in hopes of seeing the guy again :lol: (and i honestly actually needed tea too! it's bloody cold in here!)
but this time i instead bumped into one of his two roommates at work! was fun too though! :shifty:

yeah - get lunch - BEdge sandwich with Dallas flavor ;)

yeah, she does it! i haven't really showed her man flesh myself, have managed to hide it well! but there's another one who occasionally checks hot guys or some underwear models and then she's immediately there and comments: hot, not, hot, not...
desperate housewives... :lol:
i know that i usually disagree with her hots.. i know she's a big fan of Tricky (music is pretty good though, i even went to the concert!)

yeah, you know getting tea was my pathetic excuse again to go to the kitchen in hopes of seeing the guy again :lol: (and i honestly actually needed tea too! it's bloody cold in here!)
but this time i instead bumped into one of his two roommates at work! was fun too though! :shifty:

yeah - get lunch - BEdge sandwich with Dallas flavor ;)

:lol: Wow that sounds really funny!!!
Don't know that band I'm afraid. Where are htey from?

:shifty: Ahh, cute guy. So how are things going between you?

Sounds good, but I went for yoghurt with cornflakes instead. :wink: Man I'm so boring!

:lol: Wow that sounds really funny!!!
Don't know that band I'm afraid. Where are htey from?

:shifty: Ahh, cute guy. So how are things going between you?

Sounds good, but I went for yoghurt with cornflakes instead. :wink: Man I'm so boring!

it's even funnier to look at it! pictures of nakid men in here are like throwing a bone to a dog... :lol:
Tricky should be from Britain i think.. haven't figured out though if he's a single artist with a stage band or if it's a band indeed. Don't know...

cute guy is nice:shifty:... yesterday i only saw him at the stairs for a second and he managed to comment on my t-shirt during that brief second! and today we made coffee and breakfast together in the kitchen again!
i swear he magically appears... i was there before him, clinking with the dishes and stuff and boom.. a moment later there he was.. stepping right out of his room, which is just near the kitchen. It always happens!
well, hopefully tomarrow again :) there's something i thought of talking to him about

:shifty: So he was basically staring at your chest? How else can one comment on a t-shirt.. :whistle:

Sounds like he's a nice guy. :up:

yep, he really is!
:lol: i might have thought about that too... because this was amazingly quick for a second... hell, even i don't understand so quickly what's on it!
but i'm not complaining if he indeed did that :shifty:

ok, i really must start going now! see ya soon again! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom