PGP: B's like Houdini, come see how fast he gets out of his pants and into ours...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

Clearly this is your first night in a PGP thread, usually we go faster :giggle: Going through a full thread in a day isn't unusual here :wink:

Lol, you're right, it is my first time on pgp party thread! and i like it so far... :)

hehe no thank you! :wink: Nighty night! Sweet dreams. :heart:

Morning Wild! :hug:

ARGH! Mr. Cat and I stayed up to late and I don't want to have to get up to go to church in the morning. :( But we already told the kids we were going. ARGH! I hate not being a morning person.

Sad_Girl said:

darcy.jpg

darcy1.jpg

Darcy :cute: :love:

Sad_Girl said:
and lastly:

baby.jpg

:wink:

:D :happy: :hyper:

Better start thinking of names:wink:

My sister *finally* emailed me pics of the Notre Dame blanket I made for her a couple years ago... SG will understand why it was the most painful afghan I've ever made :lol:

NDblanket01.jpg

NDblanket02.jpg

Next time I do one (and there may *be* a next time, one of my coworkers' husbands is a HUGE ND fan) the interlocked ND will be much bigger :wink:

Last edited:
Hi Girls! :wave: I'm just off to the gym--haven't been around much cause I'm working all the time :( But wanted to pop in and say hi :hug: Going to a superbowl party later tonight but I'll try ya'll later...

ruffian said:
Hi Girls! :wave: I'm just off to the gym--haven't been around much cause I'm working all the time :( But wanted to pop in and say hi :hug: Going to a superbowl party later tonight but I'll try ya'll later...

RUFF! :hug: When you get the chance you may want to check out the Sims update in the last thread :giggle:

Hi Drea! :hug: :wave:

I'm doing research online for some writing I have to do this weekend, but I just stopped by to say Hi! I'll be around more later today/tonight.

And the bedcover for your sister looks terrific! You are so talented, and so patient to work on a project like that for weeks & months. There's an Introduction to Knitting class being offered at my local Adult Education Program, and I've debated taking it, but by the time I buy the yarn, needles, etc., it would get pricey. I'm taking a one-day class on stamping coasters instead. Lame, but I wanted to do something craft-y, and I like rubber stamping.

See you later! :wave: :hug:

Diane L said:
Hi Drea! :hug: :wave:

I'm doing research online for some writing I have to do this weekend, but I just stopped by to say Hi! I'll be around more later today/tonight.

And the bedcover for your sister looks terrific! You are so talented, and so patient to work on a project like that for weeks & months. There's an Introduction to Knitting class being offered at my local Adult Education Program, and I've debated taking it, but by the time I buy the yarn, needles, etc., it would get pricey. I'm taking a one-day class on stamping coasters instead. Lame, but I wanted to do something craft-y, and I like rubber stamping.

See you later! :wave: :hug:

:eek: It just looks like a bedcover because she has a single bed :giggle: It's actually an afghan not quite long enough to cover me... it's all in one stitch, save the edging *g* The only hard part was keeping all the little balls from getting tangled when I was doing the ND - stupid me didn't do bobbins :lol:

Drea said:
My sister *finally* emailed me pics of the Notre Dame blanket I made for her a couple years ago... SG will understand why it was the most painful afghan I've ever made :lol:

Which makes it even cooler :up: If my heart is just not in something, it rarely turns out that well, and the afghan looks very cool :cool:

Drea did you want the unedited version of my latest chapter? I know you haven't been following the story, but it was a love scene with Adam, if you're interested

Sad_Girl said:

Which makes it even cooler :up: If my heart is just not in something, it rarely turns out that well, and the afghan looks very cool :cool:

That was actually the second shot at it - I'd done it in tunisian originally and it didn't turn out well... I'd made the center panel with the ND too small, and going around and around in single crochet wasn't looking good :sigh: I had about 3' of it done when I frogged it back to the beginning and just did it in one piece in half doubles :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
Drea did you want the unedited version of my latest chapter? I know you haven't been following the story, but it was a love scene with Adam, if you're interested

You even need to ask when it's Adam smut? :giggle: You still have my gmail addy, right?

Back
Top Bottom