PGP: B's like Houdini, come see how fast he gets out of his pants and into ours...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
I started taking family portraits today; making plans to update plebaville and reformat it... you would not believe how hard it is to get a group of Sims to sit together for a photo :grumpy:

here are the four I managed to get :lol:

AB Bono and VP

Dallas, Fiona, Eleanor and Sarah

Rory, SG and Larry

Adam and Drea

:cute: :heart:

See you Dazzled :hug:

Bye Dazz - :hug: I'm trying to do a status update with the sims, so I'll let you know :wink:

it drives me insane that the Sims will hold the babies only if they are standing up! they will lay them on the diaper table or in the crib if you tell them too, or they lay them on the ground. They will not sit down with them or do anything other than feed them ewhile they are holding the baby :shrug: :banghead:

Sad_Girl said:
Bye Dazz - :hug: I'm trying to do a status update with the sims, so I'll let you know :wink:

it drives me insane that the Sims will hold the babies only if they are standing up! they will lay them on the diaper table or in the crib if you tell them too, or they lay them on the ground. They will not sit down with them or do anything other than feed them ewhile they are holding the baby :shrug: :banghead:

Hmm....my Sims game you can sing and play with the baby....but they don't leave the crib ever :shrug:

I also would like to know the status update too SG....Thanks :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Hmm....my Sims game you can sing and play with the baby....but they don't leave the crib ever :shrug:

I also would like to know the status update too SG....Thanks :hug:

they play with them, feed them, cuddle them, talk to them etc... but they don't, say, watch tv while they are holding them or answer the phone

Sad_Girl said:
I started taking family portraits today; making plans to update plebaville and reformat it... you would not believe how hard it is to get a group of Sims to sit together for a photo :grumpy:

here are the four I managed to get :lol:

AB Bono and VP

Dallas, Fiona, Eleanor and Sarah

Rory, SG and Larry

Adam and Drea

Awwww... :cute:

:giggle: Even for a pic Sim!Adam and Drea can't keep their eyes (or hands) off each other :lol:

VintagePunk said:

Of course, it could be well into the next decade before I ever get my old player fixed... :sigh: :reject:

Maybe you could find the right format on a torrent site??

:hug:
I can't download torrents :lol: :angry:

I guess we'll all have to huddle around the 2 inch box on the laptop screen :wink:

Diane, I'm recording that. Are you watching? I want to see but I don't want to miss a whole hour of the game.... :hmm: And I can't watch after the game because Grey's Anatomy is on :drool: :love:

Back
Top Bottom