PGP: Bring me the head of Eno, real or fake..for tweeting shite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:crack: Just got back from work. We got the major Christmas delivery today, so it was a LOT of containers to first put on the shelves and then sort by type of stuff and try to fit it all in the back freezer. Add to that a constant supply of customers "Can I ask you Something" "where's this" "where's that" bothering you and you're not done until 6 hours after you started. :crack:And this is only the beginning. Tomorrow the big Christmas disaster week starts. Saturday is going to be a nightmare.

:crack: Just got back from work. We got the major Christmas delivery today, so it was a LOT of containers to first put on the shelves and then sort by type of stuff and try to fit it all in the back freezer. Add to that a constant supply of customers "Can I ask you Something" "where's this" "where's that" bothering you and you're not done until 6 hours after you started. :crack:And this is only the beginning. Tomorrow the big Christmas disaster week starts. Saturday is going to be a nightmare.

:therethere:

:hug:

Tonight I'm going to not care. Tomorrow's another day. And I have cake. I think that'll be my dinner. :reject: Am too tired to cook something.

How are you guys?

Gotta love having an uncle who's a retired baker. :drool: Chocolate cake, six layers and chocolate cookie stars on top. Damn good.

*sends Larry over to Canada*

:hug: I always hated working Christmas Day when I worked at the theater. :crack:

Family can be a bitch. Ah well, you gotta live with it. :crack:

:lol: I can't help but notice the "bring me some head" tag and think "That's what HE said".

I'm at Toys R Us. Help me. Now I have to find a dress for a Christmas party. Ugh. Good news. I think Grace is finished. As is my angel girl. Nieces and nephews - not so much.

I'm at Toys R Us. Help me. Now I have to find a dress for a Christmas party. Ugh. Good news. I think Grace is finished. As is my angel girl. Nieces and nephews - not so much.

Wanna switch? I have no aunts/uncles/cousins/siblings (well...I have a grand-aunt...but she's old and lives with my dad's cousin...my second cousin? :shrug: )

I'd be like "here's a gift card for you...and you...and for you..." :shifty: :wink:

Housework done. Now I have to motivate myself to do wrapping and Christmas cards (I know, they're very late :reject: ).

Ooh! What kind of dress? A fancy party dress or something more casual?

Toy stores are probably horrible around this time where you live. :uhoh: Am I glad we don't celebrate Christmas that way.

What kind of dress are you getting?

:yawn: Time for me to hit the sack. I finished drawing out my shield on the craft foam, so I'll cut it out some other day. I'm knackered. G'nite ladies!

Wanna switch? I have no aunts/uncles/cousins/siblings (well...I have a grand-aunt...but she's old and lives with my dad's cousin...my second cousin? :shrug: )

I don't mind having family. I just wish they'd give me more direction in what to get them. My main focus was my daughter and this local girl who needed some clothes.

I'd be like "here's a gift card for you...and you...and for you..." :shifty: :wink:

Housework done. Now I have to motivate myself to do wrapping and Christmas cards (I know, they're very late :reject: ).

Ooh! What kind of dress? A fancy party dress or something more casual?

Something in between. I was looking for something I could wear to my work party and my husband's work party as they are in the same night. Mine is at a bar and Mr. Ryan's is at a hotel. Oh, and I hate dressing up. I wanted to wear boots primarily.

Toy stores are probably horrible around this time where you live. :uhoh: Am I glad we don't celebrate Christmas that way.

What kind of dress are you getting?

I'll post some pics. I got 2 dresses and a Spider-Man umbrella for $56! And I got 2 toddler dresses, 1 kids jeans, 1 hoodie, 1 shirt and socks for $4! YES. That was F-O-U-R.

Our family has grown so much, with multiple generations, marriages, and more children, that we decided to have a "Secret Santa Claus" name draw, with each person listing two or three suggestions for their gift. Kinda impersonal, I guess, but having to shop for only one person is so much easier. Of course, I still give gifts to MrPurrl and to my son!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom