PGP: Bring me the head of Eno, real or fake..for tweeting shite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"edge mmmm" made my day.

:sad: My mom had to go to the emergency room.

:hug:

Let us know what's happening.

Just skipping to the best Larry and Edge parts :drool: And maybe some of the DVD extras too :drool:

Tara, hope everything's okay.

Good idea :up:

My fav Larry part on Slane is when he's all smiley during AOH :love: Hmm maybe I'll watch that tonight too :wink:

Such a fun day at work today! Christmas potluck ( :drool: I'm still stuffed!) and Secret Santa day! :) Still glad it's the weekend, though. Four more days of work, then off for six, work one, then off for three more. :hyper:

Eta - sorry I missed Dazzled! :(
!

1>
:hyper: :yippie::yippie: :hyper:

:hug: IZ SO happy :happy: for you, VP!!!!! A vacation !!!!!

2>
miss ya--- hopefully soon we'll meet up here again! :D :hug:

Hey, 'member how I said I smelled skunk last night... and how my cat was out...? Weeeeeeeeeeell... I'm going to give my grumpy big fat cat a bath with hydrogen peroxide & baking soda :huh:

How to Bathe a Cat - wikiHow

:uhoh::uhoh: oh no! Zu! :hug:

round these here parts a skunky smell usually means smoking inferior weed! :yuck: :lol:

Since my mom moved into the place she's in now, she hasn't been able to call me. she can't remember phone numbers anymore, and they'd just gotten new phones in the place, but no one could figure out how to program them. So, she hasn't been able to call. Then my sister told me that as of last weekend her phone is programmed, but that as of last night, my mom said she hadn't called anyone because "she has no reason to." Then out of the blue, she called me tonight!!! It was SO nice!! And I've been bawlng my eyes out since. :lol: Probably sounds crazy, but when you're in that position, little things like your parent being able to call you mean a lot. :)

aaaaawwwwww VP!!! BIG :hug:s
SO happy to hear that!

There was a tweet (we're not sure if it's really Eno or not) about a possible new U2 album next year, and that it might be their last. :angry:

And of course, in true PGP fashion, it snowballed from there :shifty:

Ahh....now my feelings are confused. I want to be :mad: about the whole thing but I'm also feeling a bit :D at the prospects. :shrug:

OMG. So one day after MrC installs a new gas pipe in our kitchen and installs a new stove, today he goes to heat a cup of water in our (old) microwave for coffee and it makes a horrible sounding death gasp and dies. :happy:

grumpylmao.gif

Hi all, I've just skimmed the last bunch of pages I've missed since yesterday morning.

Good health wishes for your moms, Kristen and Tara. :hug:

And yay for all your good tickets! I'm super jealous. I had totally forgot about Coldplay until now. I'm just too tired and punchy to think about looking for tickets. I'm sure they're sold out.

So I'm at the Hilo airport (on the Big Island of Hawaii), killing hours and hours of time until my next flight. I've had a few beers. :lol: My flight boards in an hour now, which is good (it's a 50 min flight to Honolulu). I'm SO ready to be at our place! :lol: I've been up and on the go since 3am this morning. :crack: When I arrived here in Hilo, I found a ticket agent and begged and flirted (he was kinda cute) and tried to get onto an earlier flight. No dice. Since I booked with Expedia, it's a set travel, and I can't adjust it. BOO-urns! Oh well. I called my dad to let him know the update, and he was all - just go get BEEEERS! So I did. :giggle: I'm a bit tipsy, but have cut myself off now.

So hi, if any of you are around at the moment. :)

My mom's gonna be okay... she just has to take a shot in her stomach ( :eek: ) for 5 days, and that's it.

OMG. So one day after MrC installs a new gas pipe in our kitchen and installs a new stove, today he goes to heat a cup of water in our (old) microwave for coffee and it makes a horrible sounding death gasp and dies. :happy:

grumpylmao.gif

Sorry about your microwave :hug:

Hi all, I've just skimmed the last bunch of pages I've missed since yesterday morning.

Good health wishes for your moms, Kristen and Tara. :hug:

And yay for all your good tickets! I'm super jealous. I had totally forgot about Coldplay until now. I'm just too tired and punchy to think about looking for tickets. I'm sure they're sold out.

So I'm at the Hilo airport (on the Big Island of Hawaii), killing hours and hours of time until my next flight. I've had a few beers. :lol: My flight boards in an hour now, which is good (it's a 50 min flight to Honolulu). I'm SO ready to be at our place! :lol: I've been up and on the go since 3am this morning. :crack: When I arrived here in Hilo, I found a ticket agent and begged and flirted (he was kinda cute) and tried to get onto an earlier flight. No dice. Since I booked with Expedia, it's a set travel, and I can't adjust it. BOO-urns! Oh well. I called my dad to let him know the update, and he was all - just go get BEEEERS! So I did. :giggle: I'm a bit tipsy, but have cut myself off now.

So hi, if any of you are around at the moment. :)

:wave:

Glad to hear the medication should clear it all up! :)

My ass is sore from sitting so damn much today. :lol: My flight boards in a half hour (YAY!). I'd planned on taking the local bus or a shuttle, but not any more. I'm totally splurging for a cab. At least it's a Saturday, so the traffic hopefully won't be too bad from the airport to our place (*knock on wood*).

grumpylmao.gif

I read that quickly - and thought MrC perished for a moment. :eek:

Okay, my free internet time is dwindling down (got like 2 minutes left), and my flight boards in about 15 mins, so this is perfect timing. :)

Have a great rest of your weekend, all! I may pop in from time to time in the evenings while I'm here, but we'll see. Aloha! :hug:

My mom's gonna be okay... she just has to take a shot in her stomach ( :eek: ) for 5 days, and that's it.

Sorry about your microwave :hug:

:wave:

Don't worry about the whole "Take a Shot in the Stomach" bit....my dad is take his nightly insulin in the same area and it doesn't bother me a bit (and neither does him...and he's the one who is afraid of needles!)

It will get some getting use to...but your mom will get used to it. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom