PGP: Bring me the head of Eno, real or fake..for tweeting shite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw, thanks! I felt so horrible that things got so screwed up last summer, and I hardly got to spend any time with you guys. :( And since I'll actually have some vacation time next summer, maybe I can make it there for the night. :)

I've hardly been home the past two weeks. I'm so excited that I have nothing to do this weekend, so I can stay home and do housework and catch up on things. And get my wrapping done early for a change, before Sarah comes home on Wednesday. My Christmas shopping is done, except for my mom, and I know what I'm getting her, I just need to pick it up next week.

I've hardly been home the past two weeks. I'm so excited that I have nothing to do this weekend, so I can stay home and do housework and catch up on things. And get my wrapping done early for a change, before Sarah comes home on Wednesday. My Christmas shopping is done, except for my mom, and I know what I'm getting her, I just need to pick it up next week.

This :up:

How's your mom feeling today, Kristen?

She's feeling a lot better, thanks :hug:

VP - so happy to hear you had a nice talk with your mom. :hug:

K & A - Yay for getting your CP tickets! In a half hour I will try to get tix to RHCP for me and my kids. I'm scared though, word is the LA shows sold out in 10 minutes, one of them in seconds. :crack: Hopefully it's just the hometown shows were hard tix to get, but still San Diego is too close to Hollywood for my comfort on that. Fingers crossed!

Better go get my coffee and credit card and stare at the screen until the clock ticks to 10:00. :crack:

Way to go, Coldplay ticket getters! Add me to the list. :hyper: So happy with the seat I got for Seattle!

Kristen, glad your mom's feeling okay. When will she have the surgery to have her gall bladder out?

VP - so happy to hear you had a nice talk with your mom. :hug:

K & A - Yay for getting your CP tickets! In a half hour I will try to get tix to RHCP for me and my kids. I'm scared though, word is the LA shows sold out in 10 minutes, one of them in seconds. :crack: Hopefully it's just the hometown shows were hard tix to get, but still San Diego is too close to Hollywood for my comfort on that. Fingers crossed!

Better go get my coffee and credit card and stare at the screen until the clock ticks to 10:00. :crack:

Thanks Comet :hug: Sending you ticket-getting vibes :zen:

Way to go, Coldplay ticket getters! Add me to the list. :hyper: So happy with the seat I got for Seattle!

Kristen, glad your mom's feeling okay. When will she have the surgery to have her gall bladder out?

Yay! Glad you got tickets too.

Thanks :hug: She'll have it out over the next month or two. It's not an emergency procedure so she's on the list for it.

No RHCP tickets for me. :grumpy:

It was telling me sold out even though I started trying the second they went on sale, and now I can only pull up random nosebleeds at the back of the arena. No thanks.

One good thing came from it though... one of the capcha codes I had to type in was "edge mmm" I'm not kidding. :lmao: I would have screencapped it if I hadn't been in such a hurry.

Aw, thanks! I felt so horrible that things got so screwed up last summer, and I hardly got to spend any time with you guys. :( And since I'll actually have some vacation time next summer, maybe I can make it there for the night. :)

:sad:

How are you feeling this morning, VP? Oh wait, it's 11:30am, almost not morning.

And yes, congrats on the CP tickets - you guys are gonna have a great time. I wish to heck they'd do GA though.

Comet, you scared me for a sec. I had to make sure "my" coldplay tix don't go on sale til Jan 9. then I remembered, I think you're trying for RHCP. Did you get them?
eta: oops, just saw above post. Sorry.

No RHCP tickets for me. :grumpy:

It was telling me sold out even though I started trying the second they went on sale, and now I can only pull up random nosebleeds at the back of the arena. No thanks.

One good thing came from it though... one of the capcha codes I had to type in was "edge mmm" I'm not kidding. :lmao: I would have screencapped it if I hadn't been in such a hurry.

Wow. That's crazy.
And nice code!!!! :lol:

I know, that code made my day. I'm not even that upset about the tickets. :lol:

And yeah Red Hot Chili Peppers are one of those bands I've wanted to see since the 80's and just never made it to a show. Oh well. :sigh:

^That's how I felt about Brian Setzer. It was so fun the other night. He did the 2nd set with "Slim Jim" (from the Stray Cats) on drums which was awesome!

:hmm: I just tried again and the tickets that came up were better than what I saw earlier. Still not what I want, but I may keep trying once in a while just in case.

:hmm: I just tried again and the tickets that came up were better than what I saw earlier. Still not what I want, but I may keep trying once in a while just in case.

Weird. But that's cool. Doesn't hurt to keep looking. Maybe even tomorrow, as people's credit cards don't go through or something.

Holy shit! I just got tickets right next to the stage! :hyper:

They are on the side but right there, and it's not like I haven't watched U2 from the side so whatever. Ok it totally pays to keep checking back. So glad i didn't buy tickets earlier!

Holy shit! I just got tickets right next to the stage! :hyper:

They are on the side but right there, and it's not like I haven't watched U2 from the side so whatever. Ok it totally pays to keep checking back. So glad i didn't buy tickets earlier!

DUDE!!!!!! Awesome! Congrats! Tell Flea I said hi.

I'll tell him, zooey. :wink: (I follow him on Twitter, he cracks me up sometimes)
(Although I rarely ever open Twitter anymore)

:lol:
I've never used twitter ever.

One time a student of mine got to meet Bill Clinton. I told her "Tell him I say hi". So when she shook his hand she said "M... G... says Hi." She said he just smiled and laughed. :giggle:

Ha! That's pretty funny!

Cori I just saw your FB post about your CP tickets. Yay for you too! They sound very similar to my RHCP tickets! (I started to abbreviate Chili Peppers to to just CP but realized that's too confusing right about now. :lol:)

:lmao:
It was the FUCKIN' COW PALACE!!!!!!! :cute: :love:

I remember the Cow Palace :giggle:

:lol::lol:

Mad Larry :drool:

How are you feeling this morning, VP? Oh wait, it's 11:30am, almost not morning.

And yes, congrats on the CP tickets - you guys are gonna have a great time. I wish to heck they'd do GA though.

Thanks :hug: GA would be cool but I'm kinda glad I'll have a seat for once and be able to drink and eat and pee :wink:

Holy shit! I just got tickets right next to the stage!

WooHoo!! Congrats :hyper:

I just paid off my credit card. ZERO balance, baby!
We just got a bonus at work and I'm half tempted to use the whole thing to pay off my car... :shifty:

That's awesome! Congrats :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom