PGP: Brb, gone off to party in Montreal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've lurked a bit, but been on a while today and yesterday.

How are you?

I'm good. Miss me giols :hug:
Going to St Louis show on 17th with MrGG and brother and bunch of his friends.

I'm doing well, but I've had a bit of a struggle with school lately, so I haven't been here much for the last six months either.

Sounds good, the more the merrier they say. Enjoy the show! ;)

And with that I'm really off to bed! :yawn: Nighty-night everyone! ;)

Safe travels to everyone flying out in the next day or so!!!! :hyper: :hug: See most of you in Toronto!!

Wish I could get into U2 mode, ugh, work has been and will be INSANE this week. I was going to stay late and catch up a bit...I only did for 45 minutes, because I felt like I was in a fog and accomplishing nothing. I don't want to be burned out at the end of the week. :sad: I want to be all "HOLY SHIT, U2 AND MY GIRLS NAO!!! :hyper:

VP :hug:

OMG, I've just been planning out transit/transportation and all that. Looks like I'm gonna have to wake up in 12 hours from now. Fuuuudge. I don't know if I'll be able to fall asleep super early, but hopefully I can. Got a bunch of piddly things that I have to do between when I leave work & then. Hopefully the morning won't be too stressful. At least there will be NO traffic at that unholy hour, so the drive to the airport should be quick. :)

VP :hug:

OMG, I've just been planning out transit/transportation and all that. Looks like I'm gonna have to wake up in 12 hours from now. Fuuuudge. I don't know if I'll be able to fall asleep super early, but hopefully I can. Got a bunch of piddly things that I have to do between when I leave work & then. Hopefully the morning won't be too stressful. At least there will be NO traffic at that unholy hour, so the drive to the airport should be quick. :)

:hug: Good luck getting everything done and getting some rest!

Hve a nice one VP (fuck off, am calling customs or smthig to get ur seats) :lol::lol:

:sexywink:

Getting my which seats? :lol: I'm only going to Toronto, and that's only a train ride away from me. Then GA. Although the way this week is shaping up, I'd LOVE to ditch it all and run away to Montreal, like I was supposed to. :drool: Although I might not have a job left when I get back... :shifty:

GG!!!! How are you my dear?? Hold still so I can kiss your whole face!! :kiss: Wish you were coming with us.

Dazzled!! Still here, just running back and forth making dinner, how are you? :hug:

Getting my which seats? :lol: I'm only going to Toronto, and that's only a train ride away from me. Then GA. Although the way this week is shaping up, I'd LOVE to ditch it all and run away to Montreal, like I was supposed to. :drool: Although I might not have a job left when I get back... :shifty:

We're worth it. ;)

I will seeeeee you sooooooooooooon!

I highly, highly recommend a lot of vodka and cupcakes on pre-trip stressing out freaking out days.

So catch me up, what have you been up to??

Welllll, I just got back from doc...all is normal (for me) NO LUPIS!!!!!!
Ummmm.....My 16 yr old nephew and his gal are making me a great aunt in sept. :doh: Stupid kids, but hey....Its one more girl in the family :rockon:

Mr GG and I have decided to join the Catholic Church :ohmy:

And in 2013 we want to renew our wedding vows and have big deal party and go to see NI in UK, and Wild n Jem can hang out too :applaud:

so not much :lol:

hows about you? :D

We're worth it. ;)

I will seeeeee you sooooooooooooon!

I highly, highly recommend a lot of vodka and cupcakes on pre-trip stressing out freaking out days.

YAYYYYYY!!

Oh, believe me, if it wouldn't make things worse for me tomorrow, tonight I would drink All The Things. Alas, I'm being a motherfucking adult instead. :( Maybe tomorrow night will be a better night to stay and catch up so I'm not freaking out the rest of the week and come out of there reasonably coherent Friday night.

Welllll, I just got back from doc...all is normal (for me) NO LUPIS!!!!!!
Ummmm.....My 16 yr old nephew and his gal are making me a great aunt in sept. :doh: Stupid kids, but hey....Its one more girl in the family :rockon:

Mr GG and I have decided to join the Catholic Church :ohmy:

And in 2013 we want to renew our wedding vows and have big deal party and go to see NI in UK, and Wild n Jem can hang out too :applaud:

so not much :lol:

hows about you? :D

Wow, that's cool!

Me...working, cats, Sarah, mother, crushes that end before they get off the ground. That sort of thing.

Congrats on the good appointment!! :hug:

YAYYYYYY!!

Oh, believe me, if it wouldn't make things worse for me tomorrow, tonight I would drink All The Things. Alas, I'm being a motherfucking adult instead. :( Maybe tomorrow night will be a better night to stay and catch up so I'm not freaking out the rest of the week and come out of there reasonably coherent Friday night.

I wish we were meeting. You get to hang out with them after I break them in.

Dazzled!! Still here, just running back and forth making dinner, how are you? :hug:

have a good din !

pretty good!
It's nice weather yesterday...and superb weather today!!!

My sis & I managed to see one section
(1 barge of the they have lined up) of the great
:heart: :drool: Macy's Fireworks along the Hudson River!

I'm just still extra tired here & there.............
and keeping any eye on my sis.

I have slowly built up a spice and herb collection
so I can start cooking again (when ever) beyond
steam heating up prepared stuff bought as is and
adding an ingredient or 2, or cooking pasta!

I once made home made pasta with a friend!
Someday in the Fall weather goal of mine!
NOT that I'm rushing Fall to be here YET! :no::no:

:sexywink:

hope you are good!

You are going to see/ did see U2 this tour year?

Back
Top Bottom