PGP-Boston is faraway, but so close!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In Arthur Miller's post WW2 play, it is put to the audience how the "American Dream" is the ideology that can make one man triumphant in the world of business and at the same time drag another man into a fatal pit of depression.

okay i started it :|

The American Dream.....

priorities. I've seen people drive a $55,000 car and live in a $15,000 mobil home.

Heck, we did it!! We lived in a mobil for 10 yrs.
Took lavish vacations, spent hundreds on clothes every month, ate out at nice places 2-3 times a wk. Paid very little for the mobil while friends spent all their money on an apartment.
And then we sold it and used the money towards a down payment on our current house.
People may have looked at us and thought "Oh, poor things....living in a trailer park. Must not have good jobs or good credit"
WRONG!! We were being cheap and knew how to work the system.

*I miss my trailer.....the rain nailing the metal roof and my huge bedroom :( *

Hi Drea :wave: pretty good here, how are you?

Getting your packing done?

I've been busy this afternoon :D

10.gif

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Drea :wave: pretty good here, how are you?

Getting your packing done?

I've been busy this afternoon :D

10.gif

Slowly :lol: Part of the apt looks like someone's moving, but most of it just looks like someone's a super slob! :laugh: At least I just have to have the apt in relatively decent shape for the appraiser guy who's coming tomorrow morning while I'm at work - any panic packing that may be left will be Mon night and Tues after work before the 'rents get here :wink:

Nice tree :D

Well, mines not EXACTLY like that, but... :wink:

I love twinkley lights :heart: :D

Sounds like you and I have similar theories of packing :wink:

(I couldn't find half of my christmas decorations because I threw everything into random boxes last year and shoved them in the basement :lol: )

Sad_Girl said:

Sounds like you and I have similar theories of packing :wink:

(I couldn't find half of my christmas decorations because I threw everything into random boxes last year and shoved them in the basement :lol: )

:lol: I did find another one of my signing dictionaries, so once I get moved in I can work on a couple more songs before the October show at the end of Dec *g* Damn Bono and his complicated-to-find-signs-for-some-of-them lyrics anyway :wink:

Heh - I can just see him working on his next song and double checking with people to see if it's sign-able :wink:

All right, I only had a couple minutes to check my e-mail - back to work for me :wave:

talk to you later tonight

Sad_Girl said:
Heh - I can just see him working on his next song and double checking with people to see if it's sign-able :wink:

All right, I only had a couple minutes to check my e-mail - back to work for me :wave:

talk to you later tonight

*snerk* I tell you one thing, I don't envy those European signers at shows at all! :wink: Of course they've taken courses and things, so they know a hell of a lot more than I do *g*

See ya :wave:

:lol: Jem :hug:

Dave :cute:

lucky you!!! did I tell you that my dad's friends are going to Boston for the shows and they want him to go with them :ohmy: I've been SOOOO nice to him today :laugh: This better get me somewhere :angry: :wink:

sami0201 said:
omg Drea! :lol: get packing! :wink:

Hey, I haven't completely ignored the packing! :madspit: I just can't get motivated to do more than little bits at a time :wink:

*points to the various boxes and containers in her alcove that show she HAS been packing, TYVM :madspit: :giggle:*

Drea said:

Hey, I haven't completely ignored the packing! :madspit: I just can't get motivated to do more than little bits at a time :wink:

*points to the various boxes and containers in her alcove that show she HAS been packing, TYVM :madspit: :giggle:*

:lol:

i need to buy thinks for Boston, so i could do with some motivation

just gonna play some darts

bbl

jem x:hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom