PGP-Boston is faraway, but so close!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

Thanks Russty :hug:

I'm surprised they dropped tickets so early! I thought I"d be waiting till 5:00pm.

Night Drea :hug:

I'm glad they dropped them so early! I was worried it was damn cold here today and I was thinking fuck up there its probably much colder! I'm so glad you weren't standing out there all day. :no: :hug:

SG thanks for posting those! I hadn't seen them before! :hug: Do you mind me using one for a sig on another board I belong too?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Let's divide and conquer. We each take one, and compare notes.....well, when we finish. Someday. :drool:
:lol:

Omg this put the funniest little scene in my head :lmao:

*girl/woman: Ooh, that's so good... Edge? What are you doing?
:edge: just taking down a couple notes, I'll be right back

~BrightestStar~ said:
^

Omgosh! :cute: :giggle:
I ahven't seen these before!

There are some more and those ones seperated into individual little ones in the misc pic thread :wink:

Russty Cat said:

I'm glad they dropped them so early! I was worried it was damn cold here today and I was thinking fuck up there its probably much colder! I'm so glad you weren't standing out there all day. :no: :hug:

SG thanks for posting those! I hadn't seen them before! :hug: Do you mind me using one for a sig on another board I belong too?

no problem :up: like I was just saying to bri, I got the individual pics from the misc pics thread, and there are a few more that aren't in these,

and I made them up as sigs, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to using them :reject: i love my current one, and by the time I'm ready to switch :shrug:

so help yourself :D

:hug: Night Mucca, Sweet Edge dreams :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Omg this put the funniest little scene in my head :lmao:

*girl/woman: Ooh, that's so good... Edge? What are you doing?
:edge: just taking down a couple notes, I'll be right back

:lmao:!!!
Omg!

Girl: Is that a pen in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me.........
:edge: Pen.........and sticky notes :happy:
Girl:.......................:eyebrow:

Think of the benefits of mutiple trials tho. :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

no problem :up: like I was just saying to bri, I got the individual pics from the misc pics thread, and there are a few more that aren't in these,

and I made them up as sigs, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to using them :reject: i love my current one, and by the time I'm ready to switch :shrug:

so help yourself :D

:hug: Night Mucca, Sweet Edge dreams :wink:

Thank you! :hug:

Well girls my dvd is done and I have to get to bed for church in the morning. Sweet dreams to ya both. Nighty night! :hug: :heart: :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Omg!

Girl: Is that a pen in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me.........
:edge: Pen.........and sticky notes :happy:
Girl:.......................:eyebrow:

Think of the benefits of mutiple trials tho. :drool:

:edge: when I tried it this way, response was very good, but when I shifted to that way response was considerably less favorable...

Sad_Girl said:

:edge: when I tried it this way, response was very good, but when I shifted to that way response was considerably less favorable...

:lmao:!!

*imagines Edge making graphs and doing statistical analysis of data*

u2granny said:
4d6ec8fd.jpg

:ohmy:

:mac:

Night Russty :hug: sweet dreams

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!

*imagines Edge making graphs and doing statistical analysis of data*

:lmao: 3-d diagrams :wink:

There are a couple of really cute captions in the cap thread, too, you should check out

:yawn: on that note, I am off to bed :hug: night and sweet Bono dreams :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:lmao: 3-d diagrams :wink:

Of what? :ohmy:

There are a couple of really cute captions in the cap thread, too, you should check out

:yawn on that note, I am off to bed :hug night and sweet Bono dreams :heart

I will! :hug:

I'm off to bed too!
(Not the least bit suspicious we're all going to bed..together...is it? :shifty: )
Sweet dreams hun!
:hug: :heart:

Nighty night!

:wave: morning girls!!!

Omg :hyper: lastnight was freaking amazing! We got beeped into the ellipse and we MET ADAM!!!:drool: :hyper: He was standing right behind me in the ellipse watching arcade fire!!! and no one else noticed him:shocked:!!! IT WAS SO COOOL!

sami0201 said:
OMG DIS!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :shocked:

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!! :D :hyper:

where in the ellipse were you?

We were on edges side....near the entrance to the Ellipse right against the rail...he was right behind us between the rail and the catwalk just watching and bobbing his head to the music:hyper: We saw him but didn't want to be dorks or call attention to him...we he got ready to leave we turned and said hello.....I got a hello and a wink:combust:

OMG!!!:hyper:

sami0201 said:
that's awesome :hyper:

and nice of you to think about not calling attention to him! :up: :lol: I probably wouldn't have thought like that :laugh: :reject:

Adam is really:drool: :drool: up close:drool:

oh and Bono's brother Noman was there lastnight:yes: he came into the ellipse for a sec...hugged some people right in front of us...it was pretty neat:up:

I imagine he is :drool:

:lol: How'd you know it was his brother? I don't think I've ever seen a pic of him before :hmm: But that's cool! Maybe the people in front of you were friends or family or something :hmm:

sami0201 said:
I imagine he is :drool:

:lol: How'd you know it was his brother? I don't think I've ever seen a pic of him before :hmm: But that's cool! Maybe the people in front of you were friends or family or something :hmm:

I've seen a couple of pic's of him..he looks different than bman...he has white hair, then Bono announced his brother was there and his neice:yes:

omg..IKEA had LEMON LIGHTS!!!:lmao::love: I wanted one!!:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom