PGP - Books and DVDs and Cover Songs - Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I thought maybe you would :wink:

and that one pic (bright pink glow) cracks me up it's like damn! they're going supernova under there! :ohmy:

I'm glad you guys still enjoy the updates - I sometimes worry my silly little sims infatuation is just a pain in the ass thing that bores you and you just put up with :reject:

I'm glad I couold make you smile Drea :D

They're never a pain in the ass - it's wonderful! I enjoy seeing all the updates! They're a lot of fun. :heart:

Night Thora! :hug:

SG, I caught a few minutes, but missed most of it - I went out. I'd prefer it be on a different night.

What did you think of it?

I did get to see Survivor last week. It's been a few seasons since I've gotten into it, but this one looks like it'll be good. :up:

^I watched Surivor too...
After all the stink raised about the races things I had to check it out...
Looks like it should be interesting, as long as the don't chicken out and merge he tribes right away.

Sad_Girl said:

Bri, VP did you catch the Amazing Race premiere last night?

Nooo :sad:
I forgot all about after all the excitement of a family reunion I went to.

How was it? :hyper:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lol:

Well then, at least I'll be able to breathe.
Do you think bodies have to be checked, or can they be carry on? :hmm:

:p

What songs?:flirt:
Did you ever listen to 'If I had million dollars" ?:shame:

you can sit in my seat with me. :sexywink:

The Scientist & God Put a Smile on Your Face were the 2 i was playing...in addition to the ones i told you already. :shifty:

no i didnt listen to that one :uhoh:

:flirt:

:combust:

~BrightestStar~ said:

like a photobooth? :shifty:

:combust:

grumpyhypercombust.gif

I was *really* loud. :uhoh:

Thanks for putting the thought of some creepy new species into my head. :angry: I'm sure if it existed, it'd be lurking about my house, just waiting to scare the shit out of me. :scream:

Like a squirrel VP? :ohmy: :yikes: (just don't touch his nuts, he'll go mad! :wink: )

I wasn't crazy about this survivor but I did get to watch Amazing Race last night and really liked it - there were some surprises, that's for sure Like there was am elimination even before they reached the first pit stop! and of course I felt bad for the people who were eliminated :lol: I'm a bit of a sap when it comes to watching these shows :reject:

but it definitley looks like it's going to be a good season :up:

VintagePunk said:
I was *really* loud. :uhoh:

Maybe it was just the house itself creaking? Or something?

Thanks for putting the thought of some creepy new species into my head. :angry: I'm sure if it existed, it'd be lurking about my house, just waiting to scare the shit out of me. :scream:

Glad I could help. :happy:

:lol:

Actually if a creepy new species should show up at any of our houses, clearly it would be mine, I'm the one who lives by a radioactive lake....

Back
Top Bottom