PGP: Bono, take off the platforms, OR get Spanxed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your eyes are so slow GG :shifty: But I can't blame you for not seeing past Bono.

Edge of course is playing with his BB

Shit, I am a fashion fail or I still don't know I'm over 30. I think you can carry almost anything if you want. What 39 year old should ever dye her hair purple? But I did.

I was hoping, as I typed it, that I wouldn't offend anyone. I often dress / accessorize much "younger" than professional women my age. Like I said, argyle knee socks? I don't think it helps that I hang out with high school kids all day 180+ days a year.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLIvuT38lRw&feature=related

Oh god. I just noticed... this clip we've had fun with for years. But I only just noticed... Adam is filming the entire thing.

We all know he likes to watch :shrug:

Hope all the sickies are feeling better :hug: (hug is from a distance, of course. I don't want to get sick myself).

I was hoping, as I typed it, that I wouldn't offend anyone. I often dress / accessorize much "younger" than professional women my age. Like I said, argyle knee socks? I don't think it helps that I hang out with high school kids all day 180+ days a year.

I guess fashion is attitude. My mom used to say I could out the strangest thing and somehow make it work.

But please stop me before I break out orange lipstick.

My updated list (still not complete! Needs Beckett I know.) And I'm still gathering the audio to them all.

1. Mother of God - Yeats (English)
2. Mother of God - Yeats (Spanish)
3. Roll The Dice - Charles Bukowski
4. The Crunch - Charles Bukowski
5. L'Incontro - (w/Andrea Boccelli)
6. Driving to Midnight Mass On a Dublin Christmas Eve - John F Dean
7. The Ballad of Reading Gaol - Oscar Wilde (Bono & Gavin Friday)
8. God's Laughter - Brendan Kennelly
9. American David - Bono
10. Get Lost - Herman Brood
11. Un Homage a Maestro Samuel Beckett - Bono
12. The Host Of The Air - Yeats
13. When You Are Old - Yeats
14. He Wishes For The Clothes For Heaven - Yeats
15. No Second Troy - Yeats

I need to move to an alternate universe where Bono is my boyfriend who seduces me with poetry. Oh wait, I'm already seduced. Well, then an alternate universe with some follow through, then.

:wave:

Saw this commercial on tv last night. Is this not the creepiest kiss you've ever seen?? :eeklaugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_l40R28BRI

This makes me grateful for the two pump chump experience in high school.

Hey JJ, if you're here. Knit this! ;)

crazy-parenting-fails-i-didnt-think-young-link-was-quite-that-young.jpg

:lol:

Oh god how I love this clip : love: Larry laughing :drool:

Thanks Zooey :hug:

My throat is so raw right now :crack:

Larry laughing is one of the best things in life! :love:

Sorry your throat is in so much pain. :( I hope it settles down soon. :hug: Do you have anything at home that you can take to ease the pain? Yesterday I bought a bunch of throat losenges which definitely helped until I got home and took the drugs that ended up knocking me out. :lol:

:lol: Aww!! :cute:

And yet you do locate Adam.. Omg Your mind is messed up woman. :tsk:

disturbing or not, WANT.

Is your speed the same as the old lady now JJ?

Yeah when the camera moves to the left my loceEdger goes off.

Wow , that wooly Zelda outfit must itch like hell. Poor kid.

I couldn't figure out why it was on a parent failblog thing - I thought it was just a cute Robin Hood halloween outfit. I didn't realize it was a geek thing. :giggle:

And that Virgin Diaries clip... omfg... that kiss looks AWFUL! And the dad (I'm assuming) in the front row does a total facepalm - Love It!

"two pump chump" :giggle: :rolleyes:

Larry laughing is one of the best things in life! :love:

Sorry your throat is in so much pain. :( I hope it settles down soon. :hug: Do you have anything at home that you can take to ease the pain? Yesterday I bought a bunch of throat losenges which definitely helped until I got home and took the drugs that ended up knocking me out. :lol:

:lol: Aww!! :cute:

Agreed :hi5: Hence my sig gif :cute:

I hope it settles down soon too. At least I still have a voice :wink: I do have some cough candies and I'm drinking lots of tea and soup. I'm sure it'll be better in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom