PGP: Bono, take off the platforms, OR get Spanxed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Morning all :wave:

Woke up with a super sore throat :grumpy:

Quick question, does anyone have that picture of Adam where it's a close up of his face and he's wearing kinda pinkish tinted glasses?? It's a bigger picture.

Sorry about your sore throat. :hug: I had one yesterday and am full on sick today. :happy: Sick twinz! :hi5: Hope you're feeling better soon!

I looked thru my Adam PB album, and don't have one like that, sorry. But I did find this one which cracks me up. :lol:

adam2.jpg

Sorry about your sore throat. :hug: I had one yesterday and am full on sick today. :happy: Sick twinz! :hi5: Hope you're feeling better soon!

I looked thru my Adam PB album, and don't have one like that, sorry. But I did find this one which cracks me up. :lol:

adam2.jpg

Bitch please. I needs to finish my coffee before I get on signing your book.

ETA - at least you have an Adam folder. If Adam is in one of mine it is because Bono is there too.

*snicker* Adam

and oh hello thar Gavin. I think I remember hearing that song during the delay for U2 coming onstage at Oakland...

It's official, getting more sleep does improve the day—before it starts raining and everyone is packed in the lunchroom, everyone not including anyone I want to be anywhere near...ok, it's really weird that I sort of know a lot of people here, but none of them are real friends. I'd gladly replace them with any of my friends back on the other coast.

Bitch please. I needs to finish my coffee before I get on signing your book.

ETA - at least you have an Adam folder. If Adam is in one of mine it is because Bono is there too.

:lol:

I have folders for all of them, but haven't updated it since the Vertigo years. Granted, the Adam/Edge ones are extremely small. Larry & Bono, however? Much bigger. :giggle:

We aren't going to talk about the multitude of Bono pictures I have stored. It shows I'm either committed or should be committed - kind of a toss up.

Okay here's my Bono reciting poetry list so far. the first time i heard him recite the one with the Andrea Boccelli I cried. :reject:

1. Mother of God - Yeats (English)
2. Mother of God - Yeats (Spanish)
3. Roll The Dice - Charles Bukowski
4. The Crunch - Charles Bukowski
5. L'Incontro - (w/Andrea Boccelli)
6. Driving to Midnight Mass On a Dublin Christmas Eve - John F Dean
7. The Ballad of Reading Gaol - Oscar Wilde (Bono & Gavin Friday)
8. God's Laughter - Brendan Kennelly
9. American David - Bono
10. Get Lost - Herman Brood

I know I'm totally missing one too. I'll have to figure it out.

Should I upload them all? You guys might be able to find them on you tube, but if there are any you can't find let me know.

You're missing Beckett. :hmm: Not sure what it was called, but he did something in... 2005?

adam2.jpg

Hope you're feeling better soon too :hug:

Nice picture :lol:

What era?

Pretty sure it was Vertigo. It's a really nice picture. I think a fan took it cuz you can see people through the reflection of his shades.

:crack: Finally paid my bills and the credit card before it was too late. Now I'm nearly broke again. Ah well, at least I made it in time.

I found it Zooey thanks. :hug: Mine has Larry talking on the end though. :shifty:

Mine does too - it's just two Wilde quotes

I do not have an adam folder. He only appears in the band pic photos

:lol:

I have folders for all of them, but haven't updated it since the Vertigo years. Granted, the Adam/Edge ones are extremely small. Larry & Bono, however? Much bigger. :giggle:

win

started to crochet a doll now that my beanie sucked
yApm4.gif

I'd think a beanie would be easier than a doll, but I love that smilie you posted.

win again

Oh, and who is the coolest mom evar? I think I'm going to surprise my little guy with a day in Disneyland for his b'day. We'll be spending the night in the LA area and headed up to San Francisco, but for Disneyland, we can be a day late to SF. I don't even think I'll tell him 'til I wake him up that morning. "Hey, we could go to Grama's in SF OR....." just like in the commercials!

Oh, and who is the coolest mom evar? I think I'm going to surprise my little guy with a day in Disneyland for his b'day. We'll be spending the night in the LA area and headed up to San Francisco, but for Disneyland, we can be a day late to SF. I don't even think I'll tell him 'til I wake him up that morning. "Hey, we could go to Grama's in SF OR....." just like in the commercials!

Aww! :cute: :love: That's awesome. Definitely surprise him - I'm sure he'll be thrilled!

Okay, I have to go out to the grocery store before I get any sicker. Gotta pick up some cold remedies and other comfort foods that I can eat with a very sore throat. Hopefully this will be a short illness. I'm just glad it didn't start while I was with my family over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom