PGP: Bono, take off the platforms, OR get Spanxed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zoo did you get your Bono poetry Mp3? I have one I meant to upload then forgot.

I did - thank you.

How many Bono poetry recordings is that we have now? :hmm:

*must be sure i haz them ALL!!!*
yeah, I don't have any others except the Oscar Wilde one he did with Gav. I LOVE that one. If you could post the list, that'd be awesome.

Wow, I'm new to Bono reading poetry. And that was when my husband was :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: while I was trying to listen - then couldn't figure out why I was glaring at him.

Zooey, it takes me an hour to run 5 miles right now. I just take my time. I'll work on speed later.

Night, everyone! I'm gonna try for more sleep to see if it makes tomorrow more productive/less shite than today

I did - thank you.

yeah, I don't have any others except the Oscar Wilde one he did with Gav. I LOVE that one. If you could post the list, that'd be awesome.

OOH I was looking for that one. Can't find it. If I can't find it after this search I'm on could you upload it?

I feel like I know there's another I'm forgetting too. I remember some event Bono was at that he read. Liam Neeson was there too.

Okay here's my Bono reciting poetry list so far. the first time i heard him recite the one with the Andrea Boccelli I cried. :reject:

1. Mother of God - Yeats (English)
2. Mother of God - Yeats (Spanish)
3. Roll The Dice - Charles Bukowski
4. The Crunch - Charles Bukowski
5. L'Incontro - (w/Andrea Boccelli)
6. Driving to Midnight Mass On a Dublin Christmas Eve - John F Dean
7. The Ballad of Reading Gaol - Oscar Wilde (Bono & Gavin Friday)
8. God's Laughter - Brendan Kennelly
9. American David - Bono
10. Get Lost - Herman Brood

I know I'm totally missing one too. I'll have to figure it out.

Should I upload them all? You guys might be able to find them on you tube, but if there are any you can't find let me know.

Tara for now just look up some of those on you tube, because there are some you can watch him reading them. :drool:

revolving door tag needs to be added.
Bono must be ALL kinds of fun in them :shifty:

It gives me chills to see how much better Bono performs when he sings a song for a friend. True friendship. :heart:

And Dazz, I know ! Bruce is comming to the pinkpop festival this summer in Holland.
I hate the festival , they have lousy security (as in WAY to uptight*)
but I think I'll just get a single day ticket especially for bruce..

comet , I scored a bunch of stickers becuase of your help with the show times , haha
Thankyou!

found a site to make mp3s from youtube - YAY! I know what I'll be listening to with my super awesome noise cancelling headphones tomorrow.

Zoo did you get your Bono poetry Mp3? I have one I meant to upload then forgot.

Anyone wanna send me an mp3, pretty please?? :cute:

Ok. I've recently discovered that I love hearing Gavin Friday sing... so does anyone have any suggestions on where to start with him?

:shifty: Musically, I mean.

This song's good:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFBC476QDwY

Back
Top Bottom