PGP: Bono, take off the platforms, OR get Spanxed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm making cookies for the troops overseas and I may have ingested A LOT of peanut butter chips. Are they made with crack??

And did my Fit Test for Insanity. They don't give you a recovery day. You go right into plyometric cardio on day 2. I was happy to see that I beat my husband in the fit test. :lol:

What was the fit test? I think it's cool that you and hubby are doing it together. :up:
I'm not quite enjoying running again yet, but I don't hate it anymore either. Wish I had more time to get out on the bike.

Tara, what's the song?

My son is laying on the floor in his jammies and robe, coloring, and watching MSNBC :love:

Wonder if Comet had fun at Disney today. (silly question, of course she did, it's friggin' DISNEYLAND!)

Extensive Xmas list, done. I kept everything for me really limited (feeling guilty about college expenses :crack:) and as per usual, added a bonus list guessing stuff my brother and sister would want (and came up with some pretty awesome ideas). Whew.

Also decided that really hardcore punk rock is not for me. At least, studio versions aren't (live always seems better)

Le sigh.

And time for sleep...

No matter how short the Steward performance was cool! :hyper:
Can't wait to see the Ellen performance!

domo-kun said:
No matter how short the Steward performance was cool! :hyper:
Can't wait to see the Ellen performance!

I thought the sexual dysfunction bit was funny. Jon Stewart is funny. Tank always takes sunglasses!

:crack: Finally got a great deal on a pair of ski pants.. at work they had them 50% off, forgot them yesterday so got them today. And they're too small. :scream: It's a Large damnit, I'm Medium. Wtf fucked up sizes.

I bet they won't have an XL anymore, as it's the last batch. :grumpy: damnit.

I thought the sexual dysfunction bit was funny. Jon Stewart is funny. Tank always takes sunglasses!

He is funny , I rarely see him on TV here tough, I think he was on Comedy Central here for a while. But never saw anything to know who he was.
He's damn funny about the rocking in the chair part.
"Thats what jews do" :lmao:

Thanks guys :hug:

I still feel sick today but I think Good Morning America and Ellen will cheer me up this morning. I'm PVRing both :hyper:

:hug:Hey Kristen,
Great that you can see GMA / Ellen today, and it just has to make you feel better! :D

:crack: Ofcourse, now it's pissing rain here for the next hour and half when I have to go back to return my pants and go to Uni after. JOY.

Me too! My throat is still scratchy. This will be day 2. The other day it felt like my ear was clogged - like when you go swimming. I suppose if I'm going to get sick - AGAIN - best to do it now than at Christmas.

I got my Starbucks today to support (RED). I did day 2 of Insanity. Oh sweet Jesus, what did I get myself into?

:love: OMg Bono was really hilarious at The Daily Show. Gotta love his sense of humour.

I'm hoping for a youtube video to pop up soon. The one on the Daily Show website says it's not available to view in my country

:hug:Hey Kristen,
Great that you can see GMA / Ellen today, and it just has to make you feel better! :D

:hug:

Yep it does :D

:crack: Ofcourse, now it's pissing rain here for the next hour and half when I have to go back to return my pants and go to Uni after. JOY.

That sucks :down:

:crack:

Utah is currently having category 1 hurricane-force winds. At least 7 semis have been blown over on the main highway running north-south in the state.

:crack: *lives close to where the worst of the wind is*

Back
Top Bottom