PGP: Bono, take off the platforms, OR get Spanxed...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I couldn't figure out why it was on a parent failblog thing - I thought it was just a cute Robin Hood halloween outfit. I didn't realize it was a geek thing. :giggle:

And that Virgin Diaries clip... omfg... that kiss looks AWFUL! And the dad (I'm assuming) in the front row does a total facepalm - Love It!

"two pump chump" :giggle: :rolleyes:

Robin Hood would be nerdy too. :giggle: But I guess Link is a little nerdier.

Hey at least they didn't name their daughter Zelda, like Robin Williams did. :wink:

:reject: *would totally do that too*.

285449_192152994177244_166820623377148_500849_2722725_n.jpg
:love:

I think I may have to make this an av at some point.... :shifty:

I wish you would have been in Moncton. You would have freaked during Crazy cuz he stood in the middle of outer rail laughing at the crew bobbing heads :love:

I saw a vid of that. I was so lucky to be right in front of him whe he stopped during CT for four concerts on the 360 tour - that was BY FAR the best 20 seconds of every concert. And the wink in Anaheim... *dies just thinking about it* I feel so lame, like such a fan girl groupie "OMG HE WINKED AT ME. HE ACKNOWLEDGED MY EXISTENCE (sp?) FOR A NANOSECOND!!!!!" but really... that's how I feel. :reject: I had his full attention for just a second. Makes me realize I'd be a puddle if I ever actually got in the same room with him, or within 10 feet of him - I'd be shaking. I'd probably pee a little.

I saw a vid of that. I was so lucky to be right in front of him whe he stopped during CT for four concerts on the 360 tour - that was BY FAR the best 20 seconds of every concert. And the wink in Anaheim... *dies just thinking about it* I feel so lame, like such a fan girl groupie "OMG HE WINKED AT ME. HE ACKNOWLEDGED MY EXISTENCE (sp?) FOR A NANOSECOND!!!!!" but really... that's how I feel. :reject: I had his full attention for just a second. Makes me realize I'd be a puddle if I ever actually got in the same room with him, or within 10 feet of him - I'd be shaking. I'd probably pee a little.

That's exactly how I felt when I made eye contact with him during BD at Montreal 1. *swoon* I just about died. :lol:

I don't know what I'd do if I actually met him in person. :laugh:

I totally get that :hi5: In Toronto, he made eye contact with Amy and I for like 2 seconds during Crazy (it must have been the horns :wink:). It's on that video that Anji took, you can see it plain as day. But I understand completely what you mean. That few seconds of "OMG they actually made eye contact with me!!"

That's sooooooooooo awesome that he winked at you :drool:

I'd probably react the same was as you if I ever met him. I'd either stand there like a complete statue just frozen in fear or make a complete fool of myself by saying the wrong thing :lol:

I nearly died when Amy and I had our "Bono moment" in Winnipeg. The part near the beginning of the video where he stops and asks how we're doing is directed at us. He was looking right at us :hyper::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=100VrWG06tY

Gotta go to a faculty meeting - bbl

:wave:

I got paired up with the coolest girl ever for my graphic design/illustration collab project (I'm doing the illustration this time) She's obsessed with punk music and yet she knows about early U2. Makes me really happy. Also met an adorable guy called Nate today. Hope I see him around campus sometime, he seemed nice. Plus he was all 'oh you punk kids' in the elevator, in a good way.

:cute:

aaawww missed ZU again! :(

:wave::wave::wave: hi everyone! just here for a few mins

:sad:

nice larry pics!

Aren't they all? Well, except that one

Guys... I'm a terrible person.
I just got really bitter reading about a cool thing that happened to someone I know. Like, I couldn't even force myself to be happy for them. I was just plain jealous and I didn't want to hear about it.

But yes, yay for good days, Katie.

I just got really bitter reading about a cool thing that happened to someone I know. Like, I couldn't even force myself to be happy for them. I was just plain jealous and I didn't want to hear about it.

Me too. :hug:

All I can I can think is "I've been here longer! When is it my turn?" Then I may have stamped around like my 3 year old. YO, I feels you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLIvuT38lRw&feature=related

Oh god. I just noticed... this clip we've had fun with for years. But I only just noticed... Adam is filming the entire thing.

Adam and that Flip camera of his...such a naughty boy. :shifty:

We all know he likes to watch :shrug:
Of course that makes me want to break out the infamous picture of his "watch" shirt. :lol:

And the wink in Anaheim... *dies just thinking about it* I feel so lame, like such a fan girl groupie "OMG HE WINKED AT ME. HE ACKNOWLEDGED MY EXISTENCE (sp?) FOR A NANOSECOND!!!!!" but really... that's how I feel. :reject: I had his full attention for just a second. Makes me realize I'd be a puddle if I ever actually got in the same room with him, or within 10 feet of him - I'd be shaking. I'd probably pee a little.
Hey, I got my barely-there baby bump blessed by the B-man and totally didn't wash my 360 shirt for a good month until I could properly 'transfer' the "bono DNA". It got transferred to a wee teddy bear that is forever now "Bono Bear" for FroBaby. (And to my Mrs. Clayton hat so that Adam will sense Bono DNA near his name and be drawn to me. :shh: :shifty: :reject: ) LAME FANGIRLS OF THE WORLD UNITE!! :lol:

Add me to the terrible person list..:shifty:

I may or may not have had this discussion with another friend already. :sigh:

Good days just got better...my mom said our old furniture that the cat scratched up somewhat but is still awesome will most likely go to me if I get an apartment next year/etc. Yay furniture. And the new house has a studio that I'll get to use when I'm there. Also, I think I'm going to be able to guilt trip my mom into driving me to/back from 924 Gilman St when I'm back in CA...

Oh yeah and I maaaay be able to make a mural in this new house. Dunno if I can, as that requires us keeping the house for a while, but apparently so long as it's not a huge portrait of Bono's face or anything (*cough* or Larry's butt)

Re: cool stuff...I think I know what you guys are referencing...sort of feel the same, sort of not. Personally, it's totally impossible but I'd rather have talking than contact, so I don't feel all that jealous.

I'm making cookies for the troops overseas and I may have ingested A LOT of peanut butter chips. Are they made with crack??

And did my Fit Test for Insanity. They don't give you a recovery day. You go right into plyometric cardio on day 2. I was happy to see that I beat my husband in the fit test. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom