PGP: Bono lights an Unforgettable Fire in {most of} of US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH and the wallpaper you put up earlier was the best one yet! I :drool: over it for a very, very long time before I could get my brain to *right-click-save* :giggle: :hug:

sami0201 said:
Pony.jpg

:combust: I LOOOOOOVE this one :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I already did. And I've been telling myself that for days :mad: but everything I write is 100% crap! :scream:

I don't think it's ever as bad as the writer thinks. :hug:

I'm sure you know all the tricks to combat it already...but in my case, sometimes it just takes the realization that whatever I put on paper (or disk, rather) is not carved into stone, and I can delete or change when I want to.

Russty Cat said:
OH and the wallpaper you put up earlier was the best one yet! I :drool: over it for a very, very long time before I could get my brain to *right-click-save* :giggle: :hug:

:) thanks. they were some nice looking boys during that era, weren't they? :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I don't think even your worst writing could possibly be crap :love:

:huh: thats because I don't let anyone read the bad stuff! :lol: :wink:

:hug: thanks :eek:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Btw
I left a present this morning.....I'm not sure if anyone besides snooky saw it. :)

Where? :hyper: I haven't been here all day! :hyper:

VintagePunk said:

I don't think it's ever as bad as the writer thinks. :hug:

I'm sure you know all the tricks to combat it already...but in my case, sometimes it just takes the realization that whatever I put on paper (or disk, rather) is not carved into stone, and I can delete or change when I want to.

Until I post it and people start to read it. Then I can't do anything about it :wink:

:lol: I know what you mean, and it is duly noted and appreciated :hug:

Okay, if rumor has it that they're gonna play stuff from The Unforgettable Fire, I wanna hear A Sort Of Homecoming.

and hello, everyone.

oh, I'm missing "Lost," aren't I? aw, heck, I'll just buy it off of iTunes ...

Joanne steps in to say "please slap me if I get too annoying over this 'I can now buy video over the Internet and watch it on an iPod thing ...' "

Aha!
Found it. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
:shifty:

aecb4f38.jpg

Slipping inside, you allow the door to quietly swing shut behind you as you enter the darkened apartment.
You hear a noise, but faster than you can react, arms grab you from behind, pulling you back.
You gasp, and follow your baser instinct to resist, that is until you the sound of a soft voice with a litling accent catches your attention. "You're late."
Relaxing against the warmth against your back, you roll your eyes as you respond that he hardly has the right to complain. A soft chuckle in response, whisper of a kiss to your temple. Turning in his arms, you can just make out his blue eyes in the dim light. And you wish you hadn't. Amazing, for 5 seconds you almost forgot. Almost forgot he was leaving. Leaving here, leaving you, off to run around the world. Off into temptation.
You tried to fight it, you really did. Told yourself not to be a fool, not to fall, but it was of no use. He creeped in and you were his right from the start. You knew he was leaving, and know you'll see him again, but it doesn't hurt any less. Being with him is an addiction....
You meet his gaze. "Stay?" You know he can't.
He pulls you impossibly closer to him, into him. You try to capture every memory...scent, feel, heat, strength, hard, soft...give and take....
He pulls away, envelops your hand with his and leads you into the darkness.
"Close your eyes , luv..." He's up to something, has that little self satisfied smirk. A pause, then you obey. He murmurs his approval.
He's behind you again...hands on your waist, playing with your shirt hem. Warm breath on your cheek..."are you going to miss me?" Against your will, your face drops slightly. Feather light touch up and across your belly....."it's alright...." ..a thumb traces your lower lip, then a tongue. Gently insistent..but when you reach for more he pulls back...leads you towards the bed. "Lie down........no peeking!" You smile. He's gone.........but only for a moment, as you sense the bed creak. And you know he's looking at you, can almost feel his eyes moving over your body...his mouth hovering above your skin.
Hot, wet tongue on your neck.....gentle nip on your shoulder...Mouth and hands exploring every inch. And yours do the same. Trace the strong jaw, taste the sweat slickened neck....the braod chest....
One button, two, three, every inch revealed is tasted, touched, teased.....
...steady hands on your hips, the scrtach of his cheek on your thigh.....
And never once did you peek.
Feel him on you, his weight and warmth......That voice....deeper, rougher.....
"You'll never get me off you......" You whimper as his mouth works down slowly once more, your hands tangled in his hair...."every night....I'll be here....when you go to bed...you'll feel me...taste me....can you feel me luv?" A whimper of response, elicits a quiet moan from him....
"That's it ....mmm....slowly luv....it's alright, yeah, it's alright...we've got all night baby"

And the lesson of the day is, writing never does what you want it to! :grumpy:

Sweet dreams.
Thank you and goodnight.
:hug:s

:reject:

SG, didja just post a new chapter? :hyper:

someone please put a foot in my butt to make me post stuff again ...

Edit: Oh, who gives a :censored: about missing "Lost" when The Cap Queen has returned?

:bow:

:wonders when tonight's "Lost" ep will be on iTunes and goes back to read Bri's cap again:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom