PGP: Bono lights an Unforgettable Fire in {most of} of US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
I've never seen a show yet this tour when they've come back after the 2nd encore...and when they leave the lights on for a few minutes after, it's cause they're doing a runner. They're in their cars and gone before the lights come on.

:sigh: doesn't it make you sad when you know they are doing a runner? :reject: It's like, they are going back to their homes with their families and whatever and don't you wish you could be with them or something? :lol: maybe it's only me :huh:

sami0201 said:

:sigh: doesn't it make you sad when you know they are doing a runner? :reject: It's like, they are going back to their homes with their families and whatever and don't you wish you could be with them or something? :lol: maybe it's only me :huh:

Yeah, it's like "U2.....Utooooooo...wait up, you forgot me....take me with you....pllllleeeeeaaaasssse??" :sad:

And then it's too late, they're gone. :|

:lol:

I've gotta get to bed. :yawn:

Night Bri and Sami :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, it's like "U2.....Utooooooo...wait up, you forgot me....take me with you....pllllleeeeeaaaasssse??" :sad:

And then it's too late, they're gone. :|

I've gotta get to bed. :yawn:

Night Bri and Sami :hug: :heart:

I'm going to bed too :yawn:

goodnight :hug: :heart:

Sami! :hug:

Guess what happens n 10 days? It'll be down to 20 days until I see them!!! :hyper:

Awww I'm sorry you don't feel well. :hug:

I only have 3 classes today! :dancing:

daygloeyes2 said:
BG! :hug:

I'm doing a paper right now. :madspit:

DG! :hug:

Papers :madspit:

Ive had such a crappy day so far.

I had college at 9 this moring...and the trains were all out of service. Apparantley one had de-railed again or something but still! :angry:....so i had to take refuge in my friends house and at 7:30am....he wasnt best pleased to see me :D

His dad took us both to college but because we have different time schedules...i was 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES late for the only lesson i had that day!! :angry:

And i only got 13/30 on one of my political essays.....how poop?

Meh.

bono_gal said:

DG! :hug:

Papers :madspit:

Ive had such a crappy day so far.

I had college at 9 this moring...and the trains were all out of service. Apparantley one had de-railed again or something but still! :angry:....so i had to take refuge in my friends house and at 7:30am....he wasnt best pleased to see me :D

His dad took us both to college but because we have different time schedules...i was 1 HOUR 15 MINUTES late for the only lesson i had that day!! :angry:

And i only got 13/30 on one of my political essays.....how poop?

Meh.

Aww that sucks!! :madspit:

I know :angry:

And...I'm still hungry :|

BUT!....i do have some good news....

i have £100 in my bank account.

Ive never had that much money before :D

They finally paid me! :happy:

Oh...and my lesson on monday is cancelled so i get most of the day off :D

daygloeyes2 said:
100 pounds...that's like 200 dolllars!! :happy: :rockon:

I know! It's *so* cool!

I'm rich!!! :rockon:

and i have £30 in my room somewhere :D.....oh yeah baby!

I have enough money for two GA tickets.

Be great if U2 were back in Europe....id be on the lookout :happy:

Back
Top Bottom