PGP: Bono lights an Unforgettable Fire in {most of} of US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Sami and everyone else. Is your head unstuffed yet? I'm still sick, and crabby to boot :grumpy:

SG i meant to ask you--what does RSOC stand for? I knew at one time but guess I've forgotten...

sami0201 said:

:( :hug:

I'm still really stuffy but much better than I was, thanks for asking :) I got prescription medicine from the doctor :drool: :bow:

i'm gonna have to go--but keep thinking "any day now" i'll be better. :|

Night, Fly, and hello, Ruff!

Bri, look at a map of Michigan sometime: It's shaped like a mitten. "You might be from Michigan if you've ever pointed at a spot on your right hand to tell someone where you're from." :wink:

Ruff - Sorry to hear you're still sick :sad: :yuck: :sigh:

Sami - it's about time you got some prescription medicine :shame: :wink: :hug:

You MAY be a michigander if: you define summertime as 3 months of bad sledding :wink:

sami0201 said:

I can't believe you made it this long!

after 5 days I just gave up and went to the doctor- turns out I had a sinus and ear infection :|

awwwww :hug: that's awful. I determined that I've had this since October 16th. That is just insane. Unfortunatlely I've been working really long days to make up for all the travel I've done, and can't seem to find an hour to get to the doctor.

16 days till my next show...16 days to get better!

is it really Michigander??? How funny!

SG did you give Cleveland anymore thought? :evil:

Sad_Girl said:
Ruff - Sorry to hear you're still sick :sad: :yuck: :sigh

Sami - it's about time you got some prescription medicine :shame: :wink: :hug:

You MAY be a michigander if: you define summertime as 3 months of bad sledding :wink

:hug:

Ruff, try to find a time to go!! :hug: that IS insane, being sick for that long :( 16 days of "rest" should be long enough to get better :yes: :)

ruffian said:
is it really Michigander??? How funny!

SG did you give Cleveland anymore thought? :evil:

Ruff: I need someone to share a room with in Cleveland ... I'm definitely going; the question is only if I'm driving there Friday night after work or first thing Saturday. My brother lives there, but there's a chance he may be moving soon. Even if he doesn't move, he lives way out in the burbs.

Jobob, I'll keep an eye out--I've already committed to sharing with three other people. You should put a note in the Fan Meetings thread and see if anyone's up for splitting a room.

Ok girls, just popped in to say hey--I have an early day tomorrow so gotta head to bed. Night all! :wave:

Hi Ruff! :hug:

Sorry I'm off and on tonight I'm dealing with two sick kids tonight and Mr. Cat isn't around.

I finally booked the hotel room for Cindy and I last night. :hyper: It sounds so posh...we have a "Jr. Suite in the tower" aka a room with a couch and a bed not on the first floor of the hotel. :lmao:

Sorry I took so long to respond :reject: I wandered back over to the RSOC thread :lol:

:hug: Ruff - go see a Dr! You'll be surprised at how quickly and how easily you can get feeling better :heart:

And yes, we do call ourselves Michiganders :laugh:

and Cleveland :sigh: I haven't STOPPED thinking about it :lol:

Michigan has two seasons: Winter and Road Construction.

Found these on the web while looking up something else:

You May Be From Michigan If:

You call carbonated beverages "pop" and convenience stores "party stores."

You believed Ernie Harwell when he said a man from Warren caught the foul ball during the Tigers game.

You don't cough at your first sip of Vernors ginger ale. (Well, I've lived here most of my life, and I still do.)

Your family/friends/office goes to war over the Michigan/Michigan State football game every fall.

There are Canadian coins in your wallet along with the U.S. coins.

Your or your kids' little league games were called on account of snow

Back
Top Bottom