PGP: Bono lights an Unforgettable Fire in {most of} of US!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sami0201 said:

:hmm: really? I would have thought he's by Edge's side more (I can't remember details like that from my show, I was in awe the whole time :lol: )

good to know! thanks! :)

*pray that I get into the ellipse*

It changes. VP and Sarah stayed to one side of the stage because In TO Bono spent most of his time towards Edges side, and then in Detroit, he switched to Adam's side :shrug:

~BrightestStar~ said:
[BI can roll my tongue..... [/B]

So can I.

I can also do that Mr. Spock Vulcan salute thing with my fingers. Of both of my hands. This impresses Trekkies greatly. :lol:

And when I was in junior high school I could do a perfect back float! :)

And SG and I can both use our right hands as state maps! :wink:

That's pretty much all the Stupid Human Tricks I have.

FlyYourKite said:

I don't know....does it? :hmm: :lol:

All I know is it would get stuck out of its socket during dance sometimes and piss the hell out of me. :yikes:

:yikes:
How fun! :happy:

Sami!
Ear wigglers unite! :love:

I can roll my upper lip to touch my nose :huh:.....I'm unsure if this is abnormal or not. :lol:

Sami
My advice?
Flash Bono.........he'll come to whichever side you're on. :wink:

Jo
I can do that vulcany thingy too! Yay me...

Wow..I can do way to many of these things.
I'm a mutant. :sad:

Damned radioactive lake.

Sad_Girl said:

It changes. VP and Sarah stayed to one side of the stage because In TO Bono spent most of his time towards Edges side, and then in Detroit, he switched to Adam's side :shrug:

so I guess it's really if I'd prefer Edge or Adam...

I think I might pick Adam 'cause then maybe I'd get some lovin'! :lol:

:ohmy: I just told my mom and she yelled at me that if she's waiting in line for 12 hours and we can't get in front of Bono we better be in front of Edge :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:yikes
How fun! :happy

Sami!
Ear wigglers unite! :love:

I can roll my upper lip to touch my nose :huh:.....I'm unsure if this is abnormal or not. :lol:

Sami
My advice?
Flash Bono.........he'll come to whichever side you're on. :wink:

Jo
I can do that vulcany thingy too! Yay me...

Wow..I can do way to many of these things.
I'm a mutant. :sad:

Damned radioactive lake.

:lmao: because we all know that I'm not shy about stuff like that!! :lol: :wink:

I can do the lip and vulcan thing too :ohmy:

radioactive lake :lmao:

sami0201 said:

so I guess it's really if I'd prefer Edge or Adam...

I think I might pick Adam 'cause then maybe I'd get some lovin'! :lol:

:ohmy: I just told my mom and she yelled at me that if she's waiting in line for 12 hours and we can't get in front of Bono we better be in front of Edge :lol:

Edge does a little flirtin' too :wink: don't worry :D

Sad_Girl said:

Ruff said most shows prior to Toronto, he was on Adam's side of the ellipse more. But you're right, in Toronto, he was on Edge's side. For Chicago, it seemed like he went back to Adam's. Then Det 1, he was more on Adam's, but Det. 2, he was back to Edge's.

I think it's a crapshoot.

:crazy:

VintagePunk said:

Ruff said most shows prior to Toronto, he was on Adam's side of the ellipse more. But you're right, in Toronto, he was on Edge's side. For Chicago, it seemed like he went back to Adam's. Then Det 1, he was more on Adam's, but Det. 2, he was back to Edge's.

:lol:

it's so helpful :happy:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:

:yes: exactly

Drea said:

*snerks* As long as you're trying to show someone where you are in the LP, and not the UP :giggle:

I turn my left hand sideways for the Upper Peninsula, and hold it above my right hand almost like this: :up:

but with the fingers extended outwards so it looks like the UP

I have to shower and then I think I'm going to wind down and call it a night! I'm still really tired. Have fun girls! :hug: If they play Mofo, Wanderer and/or UF have a seizure for me :happy:

VintagePunk said:

:drool: :yes:

But not nearly as much as Adam, I suspect. :wink:

I don't think all three of the rest of them put together flirt as much as Adam does these days! :lol:

of course, you have to consider Larry to be a negative influence in this regard, as all he does is look over the audiences heads without focus and purses his lips to keep from scowling at them :lol:

Bri - to answer your question, the Lower Penisula of Michigan is shaped like a mittened hand :giggle: So Michiganders (Michiganers?) who live there can point on their hand to where they live ;)

Sad_Girl said:

I don't think all three of the rest of them put together flirt as much as Adam does these days! :lol:

of course, you have to consider Larry to be a negative influence in this regard, as all he does is look over the audiences heads without focus and purses his lips to keep from scowling at them :lol:

:lol:

sami0201 said:
oh :censored:

I forgot to have my dad book my flight to NY and now he's sleeping :scream: :angry:

I gotta book rooms for

A. my relatives visiting me for my graduation ceremony in December, but I called printer tech support guy instead of my brother -- and my brother goes to bed super-early so I can't call him and wake him up and ask if he wants to see me graduate. :shh:

B. Boston. Anyone else going and need a roomie?

C. Cleveland. (Is Diane still here and thinking?)

Back
Top Bottom