PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You don't have Thansgiving?:sad:

Yes, my mom is a great cook. It will be the first Thanksgiving without my Grandma, so she will be missed.

Go Edge! :applaud::cabbagepatch:

That shirt could only look good on Edge. Seriously.

tumblr_lsp1xqS0Gp1r2zi67o1_1280.jpg

/DEAD. Holy shite. :faint:

Oh... good god.... :combust:

:drool:

Can you imagine being the one to drink after him? :shifty:

Nope, it's an American holiday. Like Halloween.

Here's the results of two days of work. :D
linking cause pic's huge. But otherwise the lines aren't visible.
http://i54.tinypic.com/29mkg3t.jpg

For the sake of comparison, that triangle is 16cm/half a foot long. :wink:
That looks awesome. You will show the final product too, right?

The benefits of being a citizen of both Canada & the USA is that I get to celebrate it twice. :lol: :drool:

My parents are away on vacation right now (lucky bastards), but they'll be back in a few days, and we'll probably do our family Thanksgiving next weekend. And then in Nov I'll hopefully be headed down to Seattle again to have another delicious turkey dinner with my family there. :love:

Can you imagine being the one to drink after him? :shifty:

That looks awesome. You will show the final product too, right?

:shifty: I'd run off with the cup. Church or no church, sorry my standards are low.

:) Thanks! Will definitely, but it'll take quite a while. I'm planning to make it in the week of the 24th, that's my exam week and coincides with the autumn holiday for highschool and primary school so my parents will go on a holiday. Empty house = best place to work.
I've quite a bunch still left to draw, gotta figure out how I'm going to make this thing out of the foam, I mean, the blade is easy, but the ornaments I've yet to figure out. :D It's loads of fun though!

Then there's the shield too, that'll be an interesting one to try as well. Gotta make it AND figure out a system so it'll hang on my back when I walk, like it does for Link in the game.

Thornbirds.....: droo l:

Thornbirds! :applaud:

:reject: Has the dvd set. *Was on the early on-line community many moons ago that brought a petition to the company who owned the rights to release it on DVD. :shifty:

Would it be inappropriate to ask to have that as my siggy? : drool:

:giggle:

This is why I have dogs. : D They stay on the floor.

Well.... We had a huge shepherd size mutt. One night after I had fallen asleep on the big chair in our living room I awoke to big hair dog belly in my face. She was scared of the smoke alarms low battery beeping (a high pitched sound) and was trying to climb up over my head, I pushed her off but she just kept trying to get up there she was so freaked out. :lol:

I didn't know you guys had different Thanksgiving dates, why is that? : lol: So are you going to have a turkey and all that stuff?

I'm good. The terror is back to her parents, so I'm not bothered anymore. Continued working on the drawing of my sword, found out that the model drawing I used is full of mistakes so I'm using screenshots of my 3DS. : lol: it's by no means sharp and I can't do useful measurements and conversions, so this is rather challenging. Hopefully I can do it with a bit of feeling. Almost done with the ornaments. Will post pics on FB of the process. : D

:applaud: I told my kids about your costume. Very cool Gg! My daughter sent me a comic strip you might like I'll send you as soon as I upload it. :D

The benefits of being a citizen of both Canada & the USA is that I get to celebrate it twice. : lol: :drool:

My parents are away on vacation right now (lucky bastards), but they'll be back in a few days, and we'll probably do our family Thanksgiving next weekend. And then in Nov I'll hopefully be headed down to Seattle again to have another delicious turkey dinner with my family there. : love:

LMAO! That's right, you get two thanksgivings! :drool:

Yes yes yes!

Nice sig! :love:

And another bouncy u2 member sig! heehee! :D

:laugh: YOu had a dog crawling up your face? Yowch!

:ohmy: What's that comic about? Your kids have gone to conventions before right? :D Cool!

:laugh: YOu had a dog crawling up your face? Yowch!

:ohmy: What's that comic about? Your kids have gone to conventions before right? :D Cool!

Comic about Pokemon. :D

Yes they are Comic-con nerds. (I go every year too except last year since it occurred at the same time as a certain rock band's shows) Last year they dressed as Doctor Who characters and had an amazing time. They met tons of other people who also dressed like that and the BBC put them on TV and we still see the commercials on TV with all their friends. My daughter still finds pics of herself in costume on line on various websites about Doctor Who and cosplay. They will do the same thing next year too. They are going to a Farscape convention next month too.

I think she sent me this a long time ago before so I may have already showed it to you Gg. :giggle:

pokemon.png

Also Chelsea is entering her River Song (Doctor Who) costume in a contest so I'm going to take pics for her today. I'll post a pic here if she lets me. :wink:

Comic about Pokemon. :D

Yes they are Comic-con nerds. (I go every year too except last year since it occurred at the same time as a certain rock band's shows) Last year they dressed as Doctor Who characters and had an amazing time. They met tons of other people who also dressed like that and the BBC put them on TV and we still see the commercials on TV with all their friends. My daughter still finds pics of herself in costume on line on various websites about Doctor Who and cosplay. They will do the same thing next year too. They are going to a Farscape convention next month too.
Oooh fun. :D

Sounds like a lot of fun! :up: I'm not that much in the SciFi conventions though, it's anime/manga for me. SciFi shoudl be fun too. Are the costumes hard to make?

Meteor shower started :panic::panic::panic:

going outside and watch it, bbl :wave:

Oooh have fun!

Back
Top Bottom