PGP: Bono in a Church is....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know, I don't really like giving people bought cards...I'm just not used to it XD plus I'm getting ideas as for what these cards will look like...

It is just for pleba. Good to know. If some of you don't end up on my list, I will ask for your addresses. I didn't keep them from last year!:reject:

Thora, I will send your Montreal pics with your Christmas card, I swear.:shifty:

Yeah, us uncreative types need to rely on the bought cards. :wink:

Unless we happen to have a picture worth sending out, like with Bono and Santa Hat stickers. :shifty:

I'll probably "make" a card this year, but my version of "make a card" is "take one of my Ireland pictures and turn it into a card." That's about as artistic as I get.

Cori, I am thinking of something along the same lines.:up:

I am not blessed with an artistic mind. At all.:huh:

A'right, gonna be able to make a few more, since most likely I shall be printing stuff onto a card as opposed to anything more complicated :)

It starts at 5. I think the coverage starts at 4. Winnipeg is a big party today.:hyper:

Yeah, us uncreative types need to rely on the bought cards. :wink:

Unless we happen to have a picture worth sending out, like with Bono and Santa Hat stickers. :shifty:

I'll probably "make" a card this year, but my version of "make a card" is "take one of my Ireland pictures and turn it into a card." That's about as artistic as I get.

:lol: That's EXACTLY how creative I was going to get. (the stickers)

But a card from your Ireland pics would be nice. :yes: (and you could always photoshop Bono into one of them if you wanted. :wink: )

But a card from your Ireland pics would be nice. :yes: (and you could always photoshop Bono into one of them if you wanted. :wink: )

He could be peeking over the top of his gates. :lol:

I'm finishing the cleaning I didn't get to yesterday (dusting is almost done, then vacuuming, and then DONE). Got some smoky chipotle chicken cooking in the crockpot to be turned into shredded chicken sandwiches later ( :drool: ).

Brewers are playing their first NLCS, so I'll put that on in the background while listening to music (and probably reading - I'm a multitasker!), and then the Packers are on Sunday night football ... but I'll need to switch it over for the season finale of Breaking Bad.

Busy day. ;)

He could be peeking over the top of his gates. :lol:

I'm finishing the cleaning I didn't get to yesterday (dusting is almost done, then vacuuming, and then DONE). Got some smoky chipotle chicken cooking in the crockpot to be turned into shredded chicken sandwiches later ( :drool: ).

Brewers are playing their first NLCS, so I'll put that on in the background while listening to music (and probably reading - I'm a multitasker!), and then the Packers are on Sunday night football ... but I'll need to switch it over for the season finale of Breaking Bad.

Busy day. ;)

OMG YES almost forgot season finale of BB tonight!

And I think you should totally do that card. :giggle:

Thanks you guys!

Zooey she scavenger hunted all the pieces of the costume, but the dress itself she got SUPER lucky and got River's actual dress, for pretty cheap! Luckily for my kids, Doctor Who's costumers like to just shop for the current fashions available in the stores in Britain. I forget the name of the store this dress is from. The dress was actually out of her price range, not to mention sold out all last year, so she had bought a similar knock-off that she was going to have to alter and dye. But just weeks before Comic-con this year she found one on line at a California discount outlet, got it super cheap, and didn't need to pay the overseas shipping. She was over the moon happy about that! Mostly everything else is similar and found. The gun is a Target Nerf gun she painted, and her journal is actually super cool if you saw it up close. She actually hand-carved a journal she bought to look like the one on the show (carved like a door), painted it etc. At Comic-con she carried it around and people signed it from all over the world who stopped her to take pics and talk about her costume.

It looks REALLY accurate, and I know how anal Comic-conners can be. :lol: Her hair is pretty perfect for this too! Love it. :up:

Thanks for the hugs guys, at dinner it was better. He seems to behave around me these days, probably since I got really angry with him a while ago when he just wouldn't understand that I can't do some things. Meh, dipshit.

Dinner was great though. :D I bought a Chinese Fondue set for 2,50 euros at the 2nd hand store, we tried it out. You make a broth and put it on a heater, then just drop in pieces of veggies, fish or meat and cook it. Then pull it out with either the provided nets or chopsticks, and eat. It was awesome. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom