PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
There. Started.

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

QAwards10-24-201143thud.jpg

BonoshadeslessQ10-2011.jpg

TIFFFTSDPressToronto9-9-2011Bono.jpg

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg

That is horrible Sharon! I would have been swearing my head off...:lol:

:D:lmao:

sounds like a fecking leafblower :lol:

*snerk*

If it's any comfort I got woken up by the crazy wind we've had here most of the day...

That is horrible Sharon! I would have been swearing my head off...:lol:

There were a few choice words muttered under my breath. :lol:

Sometimes I swear they don't realize that my bedroom is RIGHT UNDERNEATH their living room. :rolleyes: Plus, they're all super early risers, so the vacuuming at early hours happens occasionally.

Hi dazz!

^ Corn on the cob :giggle: (comet)

So...
a) i got really wasted last night. Not my finest hour. I felt like total shit this morning and had to pick up one of my students to take him to a monologue competition. I think he guessed what the problem was but was classy enough not to say anything.

b) This kid won FIRST PLACE and won a trip to New York for the National Competition and I get to go with him!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Okay, I'm off to take a much needed nap before heading out to the soccer tournament (Beckham :drool: )

:grumpy:

I can't believe VP you showed up like... ??
...10 mins or so after I had to leave here! :(
I have gotten somewhat more involved with a political party here, the left, lefty, pinko commie party :wink: but when they were active and needed volunteers, work was super busy and I was putting in a shit ton of overtime, and when I got home, just wanted to collapse. They do have a leadership convention coming up, but...I don't know. Maybe I'm a better armchair activist. Lame. :lol: Honestly, work is exhausting and stressful, and when weekends arrive, I mostly just want to curl up in a ball and escape. By the time I do housework and take care of errands, there's not a lot left. Meh. I need to find balance.
:shock:

:wink:

You know me VP, :hi5: y kinda politics -- The MapleLeaf Party! well no the right-wing one in Canada you were discussing.

Yes when I heard abut that candiadt -I was scared for your country too! :hug:

Awww VP you gotta take some heart in the fact that the Occupy Movement here has manifested. AND
1> it's beginning to reemerge again
2) some people went back and generated more stuff very locally

If you want to take some more heart VP>

tho I know you're often :hug: too washed out by your current job ...

Follow the people fighting back in Wisconsin, ?Ohio, Michigan, Pencilvania 1 or 2 other states in particular:

recall movements re Governors and other people voted in that went SO FAR to the right who are already and potentially hurting so many people that people ARE rebelling!

In Pennsylvania the local budget of a town or county? Republicans was slashed so badly that Teachers were asks to work for free!!!! :mad: :rant:
for fucking free???????

there was such an outcry because the story was broken out into more of Pennsylvania and nationally they were SHAMED into budgeting $ for a few more months.

sorry peeps I would have said all of this and more last eve IF i had access to the Net!

Progressives- yeah!

go back to fun now.... :wink:

those who know me well enough know I LOVE fun and well as being a very serious person too. :D

Congrats Zooey!

K, it is wrong that you did not come here and share them!:wink:

^ Corn on the cob :giggle: (comet)

So...
a) i got really wasted last night. Not my finest hour. I felt like total shit this morning and had to pick up one of my students to take him to a monologue competition. I think he guessed what the problem was but was classy enough not to say anything.

b) This kid won FIRST PLACE and won a trip to New York for the National Competition and I get to go with him!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

Okay, I'm off to take a much needed nap before heading out to the soccer tournament (Beckham :drool: )

That's awesome about your student, and that you get to go to New York! :hyper:

Hope your hangover has dissipated by now! :hug: Have fun with Beckham! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom