PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had to leave college so there was my trade-off.
Hm, that would suck. Leaving Uni would give me a HUGE debt and little chance for ever getting a decent job. :crack: so I'll have to live here until I finish it I guess.

some1 is this town won 3M € via web on saturday, havent yet logged in to see if I´ve won :lol:

Wow, that'd be rpetty damn sweet!

Yay just in time for a new thread!
4048420383_4926719c10_o.jpg

I have spent the day sorting through coupons, watching movies, and sorting laundry for Mr CK to run up to the laundromat. Oh, and playing Neopets. :nerd:

OH!

Now THAT'S one of the best Adam pics I've ever seen! I'm even drooling a bit myself! :lol:

and CK _I thot you said NeoPoets ! :der: :lol:

So...
a) i got really wasted last night. Not my finest hour. I felt like total shit this morning and had to pick up one of my students to take him to a monologue competition. I think he guessed what the problem was but was classy enough not to say anything.

b) This kid won FIRST PLACE and won a trip to New York for the National Competition and I get to go with him!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

WHAT??!!!???!!!
:ohmy:

.... U R gonna BE IN NYC????!

:hyper: :panic: :hyper:

*calms down*
I assume :lol: you mean NYC and not like NY- The State like: ALbany, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers or Long Island etc. :angel:
:)lol: @ self).

OMG!!! We have GOT to MEET up somehow!
EVEN for "just" 5 mins ! :hyper:

*calms down again*

I'd travel wherever in NYC all 5 boroughs) Or Yonkers or Long Island should it be one of those! :hyper:

ETA:
oh CONGRATULATIONS for your student! ( :lol: @ self)

WHAT??!!!???!!!
:ohmy:

.... U R gonna BE IN NYC????!

*calms down*
I assume :lol: you mean NYC and not like NY the State and ALbany, Buffalo, Rochester, Yonkers or Long Island etc. :angel:
:)lol: @ self).

OMG!!! We have GOT to MEET up somehow!
EVEN for "just" 5 mins! :hyper:

*calms down again*

I'd travel wherever in NYC all 5 boroughs) Or Yonkers or Long Island should it be one of those! :hyper:

How funny! I was like "SOMEONE I know lives in NYC... someone from Interference... :hmm: :scratch: " :doh: Of COURSE! it's you. I may only get to fly in on Sunday, the competition is on Monday and we leave on Tuesday but I think I'll have time either Sunday night (might try to get a ticket to a play) or Tuesday morning free. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
And yes - the competition is at Lincoln Center so we'll be in NYC.

Yeah, our governor is an IDIOT. He tried to pass a union-busting law and the ppl here voted overwhelmingly to undo it. Now we just need to get the recall option passed so we can pull a Wisconsin and get rid of the idiot! :up:

:up: GO, OH- Hio!!!

I Love corn bread, too. There's a pretty nice one I got from Whole Foods from time to time!

OMG, I love FB. I posted last night that my TV is going kaput, and a friend of mine offered me an old TV of hers!! :ohmy: :lol: It's a few inches smaller than mine, but hell - it's a working TV!! We're going to meet up soon and she's going to give it to me for free. :love: Awesome! I was so pissed off last night, because the last thing I can afford right now is several hundred dollars on a TV. :lol:

I'm cutting out the same shapes over and over with a utility knife :crack: on paper that stains if I touch it for too long. Seriously cannot wait until color theory is over with, because color aid is buggering evil.

Also working on a weird sculpture y thing made out of matboard for drawing class...it's the conceptual way scissors would look, according to me, but right now it just looks like a bunch of triangles...

/workwhining

:lol: :hug: I watched my architecture friends do all that color theory/Color Aid stuff.

I like the Conceptual Scissors. The only suggestion I'd
have made was making some kind of more obvious triangle hole
for the thumb.

It looks like a mean fish ! :applaud:

NEVER mention the One Duet. It's one of the rules of PGP. Some things are best left forgotten. : tsk:

Woot! I can pick up my snail eating snails on wednesday. That'll be fun to watch them suck the other snails out of their shells. These pestky brats are getting so horribly big, and they're stealing the food of my pretty bottom fishies. : crack:

GG, I don't follow that "rule". :wink:

I happen to esp like the Grammy Awards Ceremony version and I was there for the MSG version.

It's supposed to pack the power of a Nuke Bomb when it hits ....

... around a small city would be devastated or some extra special beautiful
natural landscape place, or or a Big Dam, Nuke Plant et al

All :yikes: here for THOSE possibilities !

:lol: Well I wouldn't do it if they would stop reproducing like bloody rabbits! I want an aquarium with fish, not snails. And right now the snail population is about 10 times the fish population. :grumpy: And they eat my Cory's food. Don't eat my favourite fishies' food!

on the other hand.... :yippie: for your eating snail! :ohmy: 10 X's snails to fishies!!! : (

How funny! I was like "SOMEONE I know lives in NYC... someone from Interference... :hmm: :scratch: " :doh: Of COURSE! it's you. I may only get to fly in on Sunday, the competition is on Monday and we leave on Tuesday but I think I'll have time either Sunday night (might try to get a ticket to a play) or Tuesday morning free. :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

aaaaa!!! wooooottt! :hyper: :panic: :hyper:

THIS Sunday right ?

SUNday night would be great for me and if we get along good I might even look for you outside of Lincoln Center afterward!

SO Pumped!

I haven't even caught UP to that post yet ZU!!!! :lol:

of course THEN I would have known! :D

ETA IF you posted that

OMG, I love FB. I posted last night that my TV is going kaput, and a friend of mine offered me an old TV of hers!! :ohmy: :lol: It's a few inches smaller than mine, but hell - it's a working TV!! We're going to meet up soon and she's going to give it to me for free. :love: Awesome! I was so pissed off last night, because the last thing I can afford right now is several hundred dollars on a TV. :lol:

Wow that's so sweet! :up:

^ NICE!!!!!! Bummer about feeling sick, tho. I think our bodies quickly get used to it when we eat healthy and then rich foods tend to backfire. But YAY! for smaller pants and your hubby checkin' ya out! :wink:

:applaud: veddy cool !!!

I feel better today. It hit so suddenly. One minute I was watching SNL and then next I was in bed praying for sleep or death.

:hug:sss

:hmm: I just watched Deep Impact yesterday - I love that movie.

LOve that movie, too!

I must be lucky as when I was eating 90% vegetarian meals (yes> eggs, dairy, cheese) lots of whole grains, beans, veggies, more fruit for like ?12 years and my meat intake which was MOSTLY chicken, pork, and some lamb and only 15% of that eating beef....

... I hardly ever had a problem.... kept me a a good 130 - 140 lbs. this was mid-late 70's into 1990.

ZU....

What kind of food/cuisines do you like to eat?

:hmm: *figures out what kind of inexpensive restaurant we can hit!*

ETA

what night(s) do you think you could be on the net at home for more than 5 mins

Then I could go to one of the Net cafes still around and we could discuss meet up in a non-frazzled way!
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom