PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The two times I've watched him in stuff, I've had rather pleasant dreams (that, unfortunately, end too soon)
All dreams end that way, imo. :shifty:

tumblr_m0dpv9jI931qamybzo3_250.gif

tumblr_m0dpv9jI931qamybzo5_250.gif
:lol:

edgenbonou2andywillsher2009.jpg

This is sweet. :cute:

:cute: :love:

Contrary to superstitious belief, it's much fun to smash a mirror with a hammer.

I finished my conceptual scissors "drawing" (ha...it's not a drawing...but it is for drawing class!)

422622_3231591385328_996690846_n.jpg

429283_3231590905316_1132925157_33185596_1479260365_n.jpg

423288_3231590545307_1132925157_33185593_1133304278_n.jpg

Broken mirror = cuts on hands (even when handled carefully). Yaaay. Fortunately, I'm well armed with hydrogen peroxide and band aids.

I fucking love the way it turned out though...

thanks Tara XD it's definitely the scariest thing I've ever created. Mission accomplished.

I gotta sleep too....morning class tomorrow...night everyone!

Oh yay, work tomorrow, gotta be up in less than 5 hrs and I'm having severe back pain and can't walk more than about 5 steps without feeling like my leg is going to give out and I'm going to fall on my ass. :|

Ugh, that sucks, VP. :( I hope the pain goes away soon and that you can get some rest tonight!

My TV appears to be dying. :happy: Great. :| Anyone want to buy me a new TV?! :lol:

Oh yay, work tomorrow, gotta be up in less than 5 hrs and I'm having severe back pain and can't walk more than about 5 steps without feeling like my leg is going to give out and I'm going to fall on my ass. :|

Ugh that sucks. I had that last week. Strangely enough what helped me was going to see Snow Patrol, lol. Apparently the standing for hours and bouncing along to the music made the pain managable(well that and the 4 ibuprofen I took).

UGH. My comment was eaten.

It's not as bad as I envisioned. Just please no Vertigo hair. You barely pulled it off at 45.

Oh no, VP. I hope you don't fall on your ass and that you feel better today. Hope it's just an easy day for you.

I was up half the night with hip pain. I wish I was like a barbie doll and someone could just pop my leg off at the hip joint and fix it and then pop it back on.

Ok.My laptop has gone wonky. On the bottom right corner where there's usually a small blue globe,indicating the connection,there's a red x,but my internet is running fine.:scratch:

Hm. I'm altering my diagnosis. My asshole dad might not be autistic after all. He fits all the bill for narcissist better. And you cannot tell a narcissist that they are one, because they won't believe you. Nor will they get diagnosed or get help. Fuck our lives. :banghead:

At least I'm now capable of giving him as much shit as he gives us. Fuck the silent treatment, he can feel what kind of asshole he is.

Hm. I'm altering my diagnosis. My asshole dad might not be autistic after all. He fits all the bill for narcissist better. And you cannot tell a narcissist that they are one, because they won't believe you. Nor will they get diagnosed or get help. Fuck our lives. :banghead:

At least I'm now capable of giving him as much shit as he gives us. Fuck the silent treatment, he can feel what kind of asshole he is.

:hug:

joke for GG

maybe he´s just AD/HD

Arsehole Dick Head Dad

:lol::hug::hug:

:lol: Well he sure is an arsehole yeah. And completely lacks any insight in it, because it's all clearly our fault.

I'm not even that bothered about it anymore. Guess I'm just accepting the fact that he's an asshole and that all I can do to change it is get the fuck out of here. If only I had the money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom