PGP: Bono, get yer fine ass in the studio please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean the sound on the whole video, or just Edge's laugh? My sound isn't THAT bad. I have to turn it up a little more than most videos but nowhere near all the way up high. It could be your computer because this is a mono video I think. it has sound only from one speaker. :hmm:

:hmm: That might be it then, I have only one speaker, I think. Maybe it splits the mono/stereo signal and because it was only mono it gave half the sound. I turned it all up and the entire clip was very low volume.

I guess I don't know the song well enough anymore esp Live-wise to tell just where Edge flubbed up!

Check at 1:24. He messes the little solo up BAD. Then you hear him laugh! If you can't hear him well you can also see him laugh there.

:hmm: That might be it then, I have only one speaker, I think. Maybe it splits the mono/stereo signal and because it was only mono it gave half the sound. I turned it all up and the entire clip was very low volume.

Ah that's it then. My computer is stereo with 2 speakers, and there is no sound coming from the right side, only the left.

Ugh, my dad is at it again. :rolleyes: Every night he drags the cat out of the living room because he doesn't want her to be in there alone, as she scratches their hideously fugly couches. So he does that in the LEAST tactical way possible. When I do it, she comes willingly. I just wake her gently and tell her it's time to go, or lure with a treat. What does he do? Grabbing her while she's sleeping. And then he gets mad when she puts her claws and fangs in his hands. :| And keeps threatening her like a moron. Drops her on my bed and tells her(THE CAT) next time that she does that he won't feed her for a day.

As if he ever feeds her.

As if threats like that work when you talk to a friggin' CAT.

As if it's HER fault.

Fucking moron. :banghead:

I saw him laugh since I'm at work and I don't have the sound up. I wish I could see the other's faces.

So, I mentioned yesterday that I got my ass handed to me by my trainer via this method of torture....TRX Suspension Training & TRX Rip Training: Total Body Workouts | TRX

It is suspension training and boy....it's hard. Especially the core stuff. My arms are a hurting and my abs are to follow.

Comet, would have have photos of Bono's lovely arms so I can imagine he is massaging the soreness away? :love:

Ugh, my dad is at it again. :rolleyes: Every night he drags the cat out of the living room because he doesn't want her to be in there alone, as she scratches their hideously fugly couches. So he does that in the LEAST tactical way possible. When I do it, she comes willingly. I just wake her gently and tell her it's time to go, or lure with a treat. What does he do? Grabbing her while she's sleeping. And then he gets mad when she puts her claws and fangs in his hands. :| And keeps threatening her like a moron. Drops her on my bed and tells her(THE CAT) next time that she does that he won't feed her for a day.

As if he ever feeds her.

As if it's HER fault.

Like Mr. R. I love him, but he gets angry when the dogs go after the rubbish. Um, they are dogs. They care not for right or wrong. They care for 'something smells like food to me. Must eat."

In fact, this is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

littera_abactor: I Has a Sweet Potato

Like Mr. R. I love him, but he gets angry when the dogs go after the rubbish. Um, they are dogs. They care not for right or wrong. They care for 'something smells like food to me. Must eat."

Yeah. It's an animal. It goes by instinct. YOU are supposed to be a smarter, human being, so why don't YOU treat them so they act the way you want? It's not so damn hard, but you have to be empathic. And that's impossible for him. I really am starting to think he's a narcissist. It just fits so well.

:laugh: LMAO! That's brilliant. Oh if only animals could speak.

:wave: hey comet >>> if are still here & you would b/c I should have flagged it for U...

go back up to the YT with the robot snake :D

That was freaky Dazz! I wanna drive the spider-mobile though.
I liked the bird video, very cool.

I saw him laugh since I'm at work and I don't have the sound up. I wish I could see the other's faces.

So, I mentioned yesterday that I got my ass handed to me by my trainer via this method of torture....TRX Suspension Training & TRX Rip Training: Total Body Workouts | TRX

It is suspension training and boy....it's hard. Especially the core stuff. My arms are a hurting and my abs are to follow.

Comet, would have have photos of Bono's lovely arms so I can imagine he is massaging the soreness away? :love:

:hmm:

PopmartDublin31Aug1997copyrightNorthernStar.jpg

:hug: Thanks Dazz

As if he ever feeds her.

As if it's HER fault.

:hug:

:fist: Stupid dads!

:lmao:

Fact: I have never had a sweet potato in my life.

What do they taste like? Well, asides from sweet and potato like.

:ohmy:Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut??? You are missing out!!! Sweet potatos are awesome. Especially sweet potato fries. OMG VP if you see this!!! I forgot to tell you I tried your sweet potato fries you mentioned in here once and holy crap I ate the whole pan myself. I chopped the sweet potato into large french fry like pieces, sprinkled with olive oil and a large granule kosher salt and baked on a cookie sheet. :drool: Oh god they were GOOD.

:ohmy:Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut??? You are missing out!!! Sweet potatos are awesome. Especially sweet potato fries. OMG VP if you see this!!! I forgot to tell you I tried your sweet potato fries you mentioned in here once and holy crap I ate the whole pan myself. I chopped the sweet potato into large french fry like pieces, sprinkled with olive oil and a large granule kosher salt and baked on a cookie sheet. :drool: Oh god they were GOOD.

Now I'm craving fries. :sad: It sounds good though.

:lmao::lmao: I haz a sweet potatoe

I swear I have a friend whose cat.... she should do something like this!
That cat is often a hyperized teenager ( actually I think he still is a "teen"), also
very smart and tricky. The "antics" that happen!

I can feel the soreness melt away. I think TRX will make me more limber. As someone I was chatting with last night said:Bono cannot move like anymore.
True. But I can. :shifty:
Okay who on this train is carrying days old fish in their bag? And why do you stand beside me????

I can feel the soreness melt away. I think TRX will make me more limber. As someone I was chatting with last night said:Bono cannot move like anymore.
True. But I can. :shifty:
Okay who on this train is carrying days old fish in their bag? And why do you stand beside me????

oh eeewwww :(

:hug: poor grace

I'm pretty limber

but getting back to my old Tai Chi moves will make me even better again! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom