PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad would have made it orgasmic.

Okay Larry gals, you just want two measly photos to represent your guy?? I'm a dork and creating a file with all the links to keep so we can have that first page be full of pretty. I may need EdgeFest to help me with the Edge pics.

Okay Larry gals, you just want two measly photos to represent your guy?? I'm a dork and creating a file with all the links to keep so we can have that first page be full of pretty. I may need EdgeFest to help me with the Edge pics.

I already have them all stored like that too. :wink:

This was the other Larry photo

larryelevationgroupcrop.jpg

Have a great day :hug:

Thanks. :hug: It wasn't so great, but whatever. EVERYONE in the office was in an all day meeting, so I couldn't take a break. AT ALL. I was able to go out to the bathroom and stuff, but basically I was at my desk ALL FUCKING DAY because of nobody being able to relieve me for my lunch break. I did get food, so no worries that way. So yeah, I ended up being able to leave an hour early, which was nice. But I definitely feel like a zombie tonight. :crack:

OMF ZOOOOEYYYY!!! This looks awesome. :lol: (Thora and GR too!)

5K Obstacle Course Zombie Race - Run For Your Lives

That's awesome! :lol: I've heard of similar zombie-like runs around here. It could be fun. :wink:

I'll have a look thru my PB tonight and see if there are others that need to be included.

Amy, I've never heard Bad live :reject: I'd need the paramedics handy if that happened :combust:

I think if we all had it our way, the entire thread would be hot pics :shifty:

It was THE song I hoped to hear before i die. When I heard Bono start talking about a song he wrote for a friend, and the friend was in the house tonight... I started to shake. :lol: I properly cried during the song.

yes... hot pics... the reason I came here 6 years ago. :shifty:

It was THE song I hoped to hear before i die. When I heard Bono start talking about a song he wrote for a friend, and the friend was in the house tonight... I started to shake. :lol: I properly cried during the song.

Lucky!! What show was that? I think I would just ball my eyes out the time :wink:

Lemme see what Moncton pics I can find for you real quick that are already uploaded Kristen. :hmm: Of course, side-eye Larry is a fan favorite. :lol:

MonctonBonoLarry7-30-2011chelseapenyak.jpg

I haven't heard Bad live since 12/4/05. :sad:

I've lived in Pleba for 6 years, but didn't come in PGP until last spring. Too bad, y'all could have followed me online when I ran the marathon. That would have been fun.

That was the way I felt about "Bad", too, comet--My first show wasn't until Notre Dame on 10/10/01, and I could not believe it when I heard the opening notes of it. If you've ever seen/heard video/CD of that show, you can hear some girl hollering, "Thank you! THANK YOU!" It wasn't me, but it well could have been. :reject: There's a rumour that I cried. :shifty:

Now that "die happy" song for me is "All I Want Is You." :love:

I feel lucky to have my first show be in 1992. One Tree Hill would be the song. I'd freaking LOVE to hear Surrender - the song that started it all - but I've been lucky to hear Gloria, An Cat Dubh-Into the Heart, and Electric Co.

Lucky!! What show was that? I think I would just ball my eyes out the time :wink:

Pittsburgh 7-26-2011 :drool:

Side eyed Larry is a classic now :lol: That must have been near the end because B doesn't have his jacket on.

I thought it must be when B stands behind Larry during Streets. :hmm:

That was the way I felt about "Bad", too, comet--My first show wasn't until Notre Dame on 10/10/01, and I could not believe it when I heard the opening notes of it. If you've ever seen/heard video/CD of that show, you can hear some girl hollering, "Thank you! THANK YOU!" It wasn't me, but it well could have been. :reject: There's a rumour that I cried. :shifty:

Now that "die happy" song for me is "All I Want Is You." :love:

Cool. :)

I got All I Want Is You in Oakland last summer. :love: I think my new one is probably Running to Stand Still, since I got The Fly and Original of the Species already. :heart:

I'll post more Moncton pics after I have dinner. :)

I got to see both versions of RTSS - in 1992 and 2005. Comet did you not go to the Vertigo tour? Looks like they played it in California early in the tour.

:lol: Yeah we were right on the rail so mostly looked up Adam all night. When Edge suddenly showed up we knew 40 was coming. :D

I'll post a few soon...

I was lucky enough to get both Fast Cars (debut!!) and 40 at my first U2 show ever back in 2005 (TO1)... I was up in the seats at the ACC and when Adam and Edge started to switch places my reaction was "OMG 40!!" :hyper: (And I got Bad at the second (TO2) where Jessica got pulled up :D)

I got to see both versions of RTSS - in 1992 and 2005. Comet did you not go to the Vertigo tour? Looks like they played it in California early in the tour.

I'm still a little sad they stopped playing RTSS before the fall leg of that tour - I was really hoping to hear it! However considering what I *did* get to hear (not that I'm still a little bitter that they waited to play Discotheque until the TO show I *couldn't* make because of a wedding) I can't complain ;)

I did, but as Drea said they stopped playing it and it wasn't played at my one show. :sad: I got OOTS though which made me very, very happy. And a Christmas Baby Please Come Home snippet!

I was incredibly lucky to have gotten that surprise "One Tree Hill" at Soldier Field last July. :love: NEVER leave early! :hyper:

Leave... early.... ??? This does not compute. I cling to the rail until security pries me off as the claw comes down around me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom