PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonocomet said:
We did! But not at first... we (a small group of us including ARW) went there right afterward and it was of course so packed we couldn't get in, so we also roamed the streets looking for somewhere to go but it was the same everywhere. Actually our group started bigger but we lost people along the way as everyone searched for food. :lol: Anyway after at least an hour of walking and wandering we went back there and it was nearly empty! They were only serving pizza at that point which was fine by us. :love: It was like finding heaven. :lol:
We did go back to the lobby with you guys afterward. I have those pics of you guys (you, Amy, Val, Drea, Dan...) on the blue crack looking for wet band pics after the show. :shifty:

We all must have looked so funny. Just a bunch of soaked U2 fans wandering around in search of food haha.

Coffee anyone? :drool:

bonomugmoonalice.jpg

WHEN IS THAT FROM???????? And it has made the obligatory first photo file.

Edit: Oh, I think I know looking at the cup. Is this when Mood Alice opened for them on the West Coast?

Also, anyone here have an iPhone? I was looking into upgrading my husband's phone for his bday. So, I'm on Verizon and going through the motions when I discover that they are forcing me to change data plans. I pay $30 for unlimited text and data. Now my $30 will get 2GB. I'm wondering how quickly you can go through that?

I DONT KNOW!!!! (when it's from) :lol: but yes it's a Moonalice mug so it's PROBABLY from when he stayed at that Roger dude's house (the one in Moonalice and also an Elevation Partner) so San Francisco probably summer 2011. :hmm:

YES NEW FIRST POST PHOTO!!!! Coffee in the PGP with Bono. :drool:

I want to know what the necklace is around his neck. I am a sucker for a guy that wears a necklace (you know, like a celtic cross or something).

I know right? :hmm: It might be something Moonalice related also? Seems like he wears gifts when he gets them maybe... Once in a while he has something different on, but it usually disappears shortly and it's back to just the rosary. :hmm:

:lol: Yeah I always remember when I was little and got babysat there, it was great fun because my grandparents (no longer with us) stayed up ALL night. They were amazing night owls. :ohmy: They had this HUGE industrial size coffee pot (like something you'd see for a whole office or something) that percolated coffee 24 hours a day and they drank it all night! My grandpa tinkered endlessly on mechanical stuff in his garage and would come in at 1 AM for his sandwich. My grandma would sit at her table drinking coffee and playing cards all night with her neighbors. It was nothing for her friends on the street to pop in at any hour, even 2 Am or whatever, for a game of cards or just to gossip. It was SO WEIRD to us kids, but awesome so we loved staying there. :lol: They never made us kids go to bed!

:lol: Wow, that sounds awesome. So they never sleep? Madness!
Heaven for kids indeed. No curfew, not being forced to go to bed, PARTY!

bonomugmoonalice.jpg

Comet already answered but yeah, that was the first thing I noticed, that it was a MoonAlice mug. God, they were boring :yawn:

and is that pic going to replace one of the other obligatory Bono pics? Pretty soon that first post is gonna take up the whole page. Remember, it should be reserved for the absolute best of the best... *coughelevatorpiccough*

We all must have looked so funny. Just a bunch of soaked U2 fans wandering around in search of food haha.

There was a whole table of people who were completely passed OUT a sleep. Every single one of them. I had to take pics. :lol:

MinneapolisLeaningTower7-23-2011postshow1.jpg

MinneapolisLeaningTower7-23-2011postshow2.jpg

MinneapolisLeaningTower7-23-2011postshow3.jpg

This reminds me. :ohmy: I still have not processed or posted nearly all of me and Chelsea's Moncton pics. I really must find the time to do that.

Purple shades has to stay. There is chest hair and no photo with visible chest hair can do. I vote Sugar Daddy since it is blurry.

AND isn't there's a 13 picture limit? We still have room. I've told Larry, Edge and Adam girls to make me fave pic collage and I will save it to be used for the first page post. :waiting:

haha - it's going to become the "Obligatory First Page" instead of the first post. When it comes time I'll do the Larry one. In addition to the white tee, we have to have the one that Thora and I love, with his elbows on his knees, and I would also vote for this one:
larry0343.jpg

and/or this one:
ABpic2.jpg

bonocomet said:
There was a whole table of people who were completely passed OUT a sleep. Every single one of them. I had to take pics. :lol:

This reminds me. :ohmy: I still have not processed or posted nearly all of me and Chelsea's Moncton pics. I really must find the time to do that.

Omg that is too funny!

I'd love to see more of your Moncton pics. I didn't take any that show because I wanted to savor every last minute. Where were you on the floor? I can't remember.

Congrats on the radio interview, Kristen!
Glad your mom is better, Comet!
Glad your MIL is doing better, Grace!

:giggle: I looked up what the song was ;). I'm quite certain I heard that song when it was out, but now I'm blanking on how it goes.

At first I was thinking that was the movie Celine and Barbra did a song together from, but apparently not...now I'm curious what that one was. Not that it'd really matter either way, 'cause I didn't like the song they did, but still, it's one of those things I feel I need to solve now :p. *Goes off on search*

:shifty:

I Finally Found Someone by Bryan Adams & Barbra Streisand - YouTube (cutest video ever)

Wow...suddenly the Beach Boys song got really dirty....:shifty:

I'm pickin' up good vibrations
She's giving me excitations
I'm pickin' up good vibrations
(Oom bop, bop, good vibrations)
She's giving me excitations
(Oom bop, bop, excitations)
Good good good good vibrations

(Ahhhhhhh)
(Ah my my what elation)
I don't know where but she sends me there
(Ah my, my, what a sensation)
(Ah my, my, what elations)
(Ah my, my, what)

Gotta keep those lovin' good vibrations
A happenin' with her
A happenin' with her
A happenin'

Dirty surf boys.

:lol:

This is for U217. :shifty:

A Gallery of Famous Intact Men

But you guys might find it interesting as well. They say they only post the ones that they have proof for... but they don't list that proof for SOMEbody...
:ohmy:

bonomugmoonalice.jpg
:drool:

I want to know what the necklace is around his neck. I am a sucker for a guy that wears a necklace (you know, like a celtic cross or something).
Looks like a Saint Christopher medal, to me. :reject:

Omg that is too funny!

I'd love to see more of your Moncton pics. I didn't take any that show because I wanted to savor every last minute. Where were you on the floor? I can't remember.

I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on Adam's side, which DID make great Adam pics, but sadly very little of anyone else. GR got much better Bono pics but I can post a few good Moncton ones here for you later. They are just the ones we already posted but both Chelsea and I have a TON we never posted, which I really need to do!

:wave:

a few of you have forgotten "something"......

comet was on the case tho :D:hug:sss

busy all day on art

see you all tomorrow:wave:

Whuuuut? What did I do? :shifty:

I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on Adam's side, which DID make great Adam pics, but sadly very little of anyone else. GR got much better Bono pics but I can post a few good Moncton ones here for you later. They are just the ones we already posted but both Chelsea and I have a TON we never posted, which I really need to do!

Whuuuut? What did I do? :shifty:

OH at Moncton I did get quite a few great Edge ASS shots during 40. :shifty:

Oh really? I'm surprised I didn't see you when I snuck out of Adam's side to use the washroom before the show :wink: ..However, I did come back with an apple :giggle:

I can't wait to see pics :hyper:

Oh wait, I'm getting it backwards. I snuck out Edge's side. I'm mixing it up because I'm thinking of Adam during 40 :doh:

:lol: Yeah we were right on the rail so mostly looked up Adam all night. When Edge suddenly showed up we knew 40 was coming. :D

I'll post a few soon...

:lol: Yeah we were right on the rail so mostly looked up Adam all night. When Edge suddenly showed up we knew 40 was coming. :D

I'll post a few soon...

Wasn't that awesome?? I found a video that a guy filmed standing right beside me. It's the tail end of OOC going into 40. All you can hear is me, Val, and Adge losing our minds when they switch spots :shifty:

haha - it's going to become the "Obligatory First Page" instead of the first post. When it comes time I'll do the Larry one. In addition to the white tee, we have to have the one that Thora and I love, with his elbows on his knees, and I would also vote for this one:
larry0343.jpg

and/or this one:
ABpic2.jpg

That's a good idea. :wink: Maybe Bono girls should post the obligatory Bono pics, Larry girls the Larry pics, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom