PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hug: to Thora. Yeah. Enjoy your weekend and just chill and get your mind off things.

I like Larry.

It don't matter the era. He's just hot. :shifty:

:yes: :up:

I too am envious about your dream, Zu. That sounds...very nice.

Comet, thanks for the JT Bono picture :drool:.

:crack: Getting up this morning was quite... interesting. Instead of finding my cat next to me, I found a wet patch where she usually lies. I was still half asleep, so what do I stupidly do? Put my fingers on it and smell it.

:yuck: And ofcourse it was cat pee. She pissed all over my bed! THat never happened before. :scream: Had to take off all the covers, hope I can wash it soon(asked my mum for the settings as I've never washed bedsheets before) and that it'll dry out of the matress.

Lovely! That's my big fear when my cat comes over to lay by/on me (which she did this morning, we had a little snuggle for a bit :cute:). That sucks, I hope it all gets cleaned up as soon as possible for you.

I was on the Edun site, nosing around the scarf department, since it's the only thing I can afford other than their tshirts, of which I own four, at least. Now I am being followed by their ad on lots of sites. I forget what that's called, it's part of the marketing plan of lots of sites.

They have a butterfly theme this spring. I haaaaaate butterflies with a passion. In fact, it's sort of a phobia. I think it has something to do with Silence of the Lambs, not sure. But I'm being ad-stalked by this fricken butterfly ad now. When will it stopppppppp?!

Last edited:
Yeah I love Firefox. I haven't seen an ad in years! :D

My sister in law has a bad phobia of butterflies too. Seriously they are to her as snakes or spiders are to a lot of people.

God dangit!!! I typed a whole post and it disappeared. And I don't remember he 2nd part but the first part was a hug for VP. When work sucks it can make a cloud over your whole life.

God dangit!!! I typed a whole post and it disappeared. And I don't remember he 2nd part but the first part was a hug for VP. When work sucks it can make a cloud over your whole life.

Thanks. :hug: I really appreciate it. You've got that right. I either need to shake it or do something about it, because I can't go on like this.

Kristen. :hug:

MA that confused me. I didn't do a great job catching up and wondered what I'd missed from Thora. I hope thora's job is working out ok. And VP, that's where I was last spring and it's miserable. So sorry

And hugs and drinks and sexy rock stars being sent to K

:lol: The job is okay. Today was a little stressful at one point.

There was a guy who came in who was SUPREMELY pissed off and wanting to speak to someone about the issues, and he was yelling and just a seriously scary guy. I was half expecting him to pull out a gun or something. Thank JEEBUS one of the guys came and took care of it, but my hands were shaking like crazy for a few minutes afterwards. It wasn't my fault or anything, but good lord I do NOT like scary situations like that. :crack:

It was hard to be inside today - apparently it was really sunny outside, but I'm stuck inside with no windows. I suppose I could have gone outside at a few times, but I didn't. :sigh: I miss being able to look out the windows. :lol: I'll be fine. It's just a little while longer, then it's over. :)

Thanks Angela, and Zooey, again. :hug:

Thora, glad the situation was taken care of! I talk to angry people sometimes (it's pretty rare, but it happens), but at least it's just on the phone, we don't have people coming in to my place.

:lol:

And Adam girls best go check out the new 2012 pics thread. There are more than just this:

walk9306x500.jpg

I listened to the interview tonight, and between that and the article that got linked about the interview I want to hug that man SO much... :heart: Cracks me up that he thought he could get away with wearing studded women's shoes for the walk ads/interview and at his birthday party :lol: :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom