PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I see why I didn't see him before. He had a shitload of hair he was hiding under. And the other 2 are really goofy looking.

I saw Armie Hammer (he's in Mirror Mirror) on Leno last night. He was funny and cute....and born in 1986. I was like....well I feel like a creepy cougar.

Lmao, that sounds like Snow Patrol's bassist. :lol: I never noticed him before, until the gigs, and WOAH he's actually really cute. But he used to have really yucky thick shiny hair that he hid his face under, just like you said. So that probably made me not notice.

I seriously enjoy this thread title...

GG, Miss Sarajevo? What's this? :hyper: Awesome.

It's so warm out today (again!) I went shopping yesterday and got some smexy tanktops. Muahaha. I'll have to change out of shorts and into pants for sculpture though :|

Yesterday was...interesting. My friends (my lady friend and that guy from a while back) and I watched The Hunger and a bunch of Misfits. God, why would there be a movie where David Bowie gets really old really fast? So depressing. Anywho, I am getting mixed signals from this guy. Not Bowie. It'll be interesting to see how the rest of the schoolyear plays out.

I still can't believe they played that! They have a daily "Pop Duel" thing, where two people are in a contest answering various music questions, and one question was what the name was of the group of artists consisting of U2, Brian Eno and Pavarotti who made Miss Sarajevo. The guy actually knew the correct answer! And after the duel they played it! SO awesome!

It's warm here too. :D Great weather. Though people were eyeing me oddly in my capris. :lol: Probably because I was still wearing my ski jacket.

I must have missed something in the last thread. I have no clue what paleo is. I suppose I could google it, but I'm feeling too damn lazy tonight. :lol:

Yeah, I'll admit that I had no idea where they got Paleo. I just quickly copied the first page photos before the thread got archived. Then IF kept crashing so I created the thread quickly when it was back up. Hence the dual thread name....

The "paleo" thing was in relation to "bones". We were trying to not be crass. :wink: Cuz you know us PGP girls, we're all class!

I didn't see that and knew I didn't have a ton of time before it could be archived. I knew we talked about the Paleo diet in the last thread? Days slip away.....

So, my mother in law's heart is fine. She had an angioplasty and everything looked good - but her blood pressure was still high. They now think it might be a blocked kidney. So the cardiac doctor is conferring with a renal doctor to see about doing the same procedure for her kidney to see where the block might be.

However, we were supposed to go visit them in Florida in 2 weeks. Non-refundable plane tickets. Yikes. My daughter is pumped to go down.....Hopefully she will be okay for a visit.

Soo sausages for lunch then I reckon? :D

Good to hear your MIL is going to be okay. Hope they figure out the blockage soon.

You're going off to lunch with a boner????

nah, no ladyboners going on.

I did however have the lovely experience of my friends being all high school. '____ happening means that ______ likes you, aaaa!' :|

Grace, Florida sounds awesome...

Ladyboner = swooning.

Blue balls = blue gina

Your AP class for SATs is done. Go forth and be smart.....

Oh, we are going for a week, but that happens in 2 weeks. I hope she is better in time. She says she feels fine, but all 5 of us are supposed to go to Disney. :sad:

LOL. Sorry, Tara, when you're up and reading this again, got a bit distracted by other things there :p.
:p

I HATE it when that happens. Argh.
It finally worked today. *got the file, and is now in happy land*

:uhoh: I listened to it non stop on monday in the train. 40 minutes to and 40 minutes form Uni. And then I got stuck in the metro so that was even longer. Yeah, you might call me addicted. :lol:

But it's such a fuckin' brilliant song!
I gotta know: what song? :shifty:

Ladyboner = swooning.

Blue balls = blue gina

Your AP class for SATs is done. Go forth and be smart.....

:lol:

Grace, glad your mom-in-law is doing better. :hug:

Bono-U2-3.jpg

Bono-U2-12.jpg

Bono-U2-20.jpg

Bono-U2-5.jpg

Bono-U2-6.jpg

Bono-U2-22.jpg

U2-25.jpg

Bono-U2-21.jpg

U2-30.jpg

Status