PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GraceRyan

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
There....2 great titles in one....like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.

BonoLiberationFrance9-20-2010.jpg

BonoAfricaMay2006passport.jpg

BonofrenchQA10-201114.jpg

QAwards10-24-201143thud.jpg

BonoshadeslessQ10-2011.jpg

TIFFFTSDPressToronto9-9-2011Bono.jpg

BonoLAEdunBeverlyHillsCAscarf3-2012.png

bonohappymontreal3602011.jpg

Bono.jpg

Crap, they archived the last one before I could get the extra photos. That's why I just quickly created this one while blue crack was behaving.

OMG.

On the local news, there was this story about a guy who videotaped a argument with his wife and put it up on Youtube, which then proceeded to get over a million views.

That wasn't the reason for the story. The reason for the story was the subject of the argument. He asked her, "If we're going 80 miles an hour, how long will it take us to go 80 miles?" Her answer, "15 minutes."

:doh:

I must have missed something in the last thread. I have no clue what paleo is. I suppose I could google it, but I'm feeling too damn lazy tonight. :lol:

Finally had a chance to skim over the last few pages of the last thread, so now I GET the new title. :D

If I could have quoted a few posts I would have. But :hug:s to many of you. Throwing a couple more in for Zooey and Daz too. :hug::hug:

I won't be digging for bones anytime soon Dazz. :wink: I'm planning to pretty much ignore the dude if he tries contacting me again. Or flat out tell him that I'm quite convinced that he's only after having sex with me. And that I'm definitely not after that.

I must have missed something in the last thread. I have no clue what paleo is. I suppose I could google it, but I'm feeling too damn lazy tonight. :lol:

Paleo is the food plan I'm supposed to be following. But...I like cupcakes a lot.

Hello ladies! I loved that video of Bono at the wedding; do we know who got married?

OMG the memories! :lol: A friend of mine linked me to this video this morning - it's a partial joking documentary about Fruheads (fans of Moxy Fruvous), shot at FruCon IV in 2001... made by a fruhead, but we can poke fun at ourselves *g* I'm in this - much more than I thought - I forgot about the interviews - but in case you can't tell, that tiny little bit of me on stage is me singing and signing the song Love Set Fire (I'll put a video of that song up too if I can find it ;))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7kKxhAgecM&feature=youtu.be

Youtube, Y U No Have Video Of Murray Singing Love Set Fire? :sad:

(Most Canadians will also recognize Jian because the CBC's owned his soul for about 8 years now :lol:)

Yeah, I'll admit that I had no idea where they got Paleo. I just quickly copied the first page photos before the thread got archived. Then IF kept crashing so I created the thread quickly when it was back up. Hence the dual thread name....

Now I see why I didn't see him before. He had a shitload of hair he was hiding under. And the other 2 are really goofy looking.

I saw Armie Hammer (he's in Mirror Mirror) on Leno last night. He was funny and cute....and born in 1986. I was like....well I feel like a creepy cougar.

Now I see why I didn't see him before. He had a shitload of hair he was hiding under. And the other 2 are really goofy looking.

I saw Armie Hammer (he's in Mirror Mirror) on Leno last night. He was funny and cute....and born in 1986. I was like....well I feel like a creepy cougar.

Hmm good age for me :shifty:

Pics please..Never heard of him :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom