PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thora: great to hear that!

MLA: pretty good :)

kind of got too invlved with something else earlier so I didn't have time to finish a quick (tho not so quick for me b/c it was more complicatyed then I've in that particular part of Photoshop :lol: :| ah well.....torrow for another try at it! :D

Decided to treat myslef to a shortish net cafe session to make it up!

Hope you are doing good!

That's okay. You do what you can, right? Good way to make up for it.

Glad to hear you're doing good :). All's fine here. Same ol', same ol', pretty much.

It was windy, but I've been in worse. :shrug: Going into work this morning I was white knuckling it a bit, but it had died down a bit by the time I left. It's still fairly windy out there, but it's all fine in my neighbourhood.

Cool, glad to hear that.

The song always reminds me of my ex, because he put it on a playlist for me, but it still makes me laugh. It's just so jaunty and happy, and I was excited to have a few extra hours to the day to myself. :D

Aw. Yeah, that's good at least-gives you something more pleasant to associate the song with instead :D.

I'm so happy to have it... can now listen to it and not cringe at the scartches/blips (the mp3 files I had of it were very very horrible).

Ahhhhh, it's so nice when you can find good quality downloads, isn't it?

I don't know what you're talking about. :shifty:

:giggle: :angel:

FlyBono :drool:

:D

If only I had access to other countries iTunes stores..... (seriously, what is the point of iTunes if you can't buy from other countries? :angry:)

:drool: Bless Bono forever for coming up with that brilliant alter ego.

I didn't know you couldn't do that-but I guess that shouldn't be too surprising to find out. Seriously, though, yeah, that's weird, what IS up with that? That's the really frustrating thing sometimes about liking artists from other countries, the ability to get a hold of their stuff is very difficult sometimes, and you sometimes need the proper technology to play it (especially true with DVDs).

It's difficulties like that that pretty much aid greatly in musical piracy. Make it easier to get the stuff and that won't be so big a problem.

I won't be digging for bones anytime soon Dazz. :wink: I'm planning to pretty much ignore the dude if he tries contacting me again. Or flat out tell him that I'm quite convinced that he's only after having sex with me. And that I'm definitely not after that.

:lol:

:hmm: or as ? Dis (or Bri?) mighnt say
"is that what the kids are calling it these days"?

It's your perrogative to decide what you want, do that sounds like a good idea .

Holy fuck.

The radio is playing Miss Sarajevo right now. :ohmy: Holy fuck!

very nice! :heart: Love that song!

I wouldn'w be suprized on a particular college radioo station here, but def drop my jaw if the classic rock station did! :lol:

I didn't see that and knew I didn't have a ton of time before it could be archived. I knew we talked about the Paleo diet in the last thread? Days slip away.....

So, my mother in law's heart is fine. She had an angioplasty and everything looked good - but her blood pressure was still high. They now think it might be a blocked kidney. So the cardiac doctor is conferring with a renal doctor to see about doing the same procedure for her kidney to see where the block might be.

However, we were supposed to go visit them in Florida in 2 weeks. Non-refundable plane tickets. Yikes. My daughter is pumped to go down.....Hopefully she will be okay for a visit.

very glad to hear her heart is good!

good luck with the possible kidney thing :(
Ladyboner = swooning.

Blue balls = blue gina

only took a quik look otherwise :shifty: my Net cafe bill would be much bigger! :lol:

Ahhhhh, it's so nice when you can find good quality downloads, isn't it?
:yes:

:p

:drool: Bless Bono forever for coming up with that brilliant alter ego.
Amen.

I didn't know you couldn't do that-but I guess that shouldn't be too surprising to find out. Seriously, though, yeah, that's weird, what IS up with that? That's the really frustrating thing sometimes about liking artists from other countries, the ability to get a hold of their stuff is very difficult sometimes, and you sometimes need the proper technology to play it (especially true with DVDs).

It's difficulties like that that pretty much aid greatly in musical piracy. Make it easier to get the stuff and that won't be so big a problem.
:yes: Because right now, I'd die a happy person to be able to purchase/download from the Ireland store and the France store.... :shifty:

I would be beyond stunned if I ever heard "Miss Sarajevo" on the radio. Stunned and insanely happy.

Grace, totally meant to say earlier that I'm glad to hear your mother-in-law is fine with the heart stuff. Hope they get the kidney thing figured out soon so she'll be well enough so you guys can have your proper fun when you take your trip! If all turns out well there, the trip will be a great way to celebrate her healthiness!

I remember having Bono right over me on the bridge singing the opera part of Miss Sarajevo and it literally made me cry. So powerful!:heart:

Oooh. Yeah. I bet they'd have all kinds of goodies there.
:yes: at least 6 songs I want from iTunes Ireland, and 1 from France....

*hates country restrictions* :grumpy:

Swooooooon....:heart:x1000000

Lady Boner!

The first time I typed that I typed "Lady Bono." Which could be fun.

:lmao:

Tonight I'm feeling VERY old. A girl I used to BABYSIT just had a baby. A BABY. How is she old enough to be having kids?! Wasn't she 4 years old like a second ago?! :lol: Good lord I feel ancient. :wink:

She's probably 18 or 19 now, I think. Can't really remember. I used to take care of her when she was around 3-4. I haven't seen her in eons, but I got an email from her mom, whom I'm still good friends with. She sent out a picture announcement tonight. The baby's very cute. :) But yeah, I'm definitely feeling old tonight. :wink:

I wish I could figure out how to capture photos in those kinds of screens that you have to drag the image around to see the whole thing. :angry: Anyway, I can capture this much of the pic... for the JT hair-bono fans...

BonoRScloseup10-8-1987.jpg

:crack: Getting up this morning was quite... interesting. Instead of finding my cat next to me, I found a wet patch where she usually lies. I was still half asleep, so what do I stupidly do? Put my fingers on it and smell it.

:yuck: And ofcourse it was cat pee. She pissed all over my bed! THat never happened before. :scream: Had to take off all the covers, hope I can wash it soon(asked my mum for the settings as I've never washed bedsheets before) and that it'll dry out of the matress.

:crack: Getting up this morning was quite... interesting. Instead of finding my cat next to me, I found a wet patch where she usually lies. I was still half asleep, so what do I stupidly do? Put my fingers on it and smell it.

:yuck: And ofcourse it was cat pee. She pissed all over my bed! THat never happened before. :scream: Had to take off all the covers, hope I can wash it soon(asked my mum for the settings as I've never washed bedsheets before) and that it'll dry out of the matress.

It might be a urinary infection, which is easy to treat with antibiotics. Has she been in and out of the litter box a lot?

My aunt's cat whizzed on me in the middle of the night when I stayed at their house. I think she was just pissed (wakka wakka) that I was taking up the guest bed where she wanted to lounge.

She's had those before, but she's never done it in my bed. :crack: Usually she'd jump into the bath tub or the sink in the kitchen, to try and pee but nothing would come out. Well, this time a LOT came out. My blanket and matress were soaked.

I don't know if she's used the box a lot, usually she only uses it for number 2 and pees outside, so it's hard to monitor.

:yuck: ON YOU??? Oh holy hell, that sounds like a disaster!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom