PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For the most part it's a great show, although Ted is quite the douche, and I wish they'd hurry up and find the damn mother already. :sigh:

This is what I hear, yeah.

I'm torn, 'cause even though I don't watch the show I've heard enough talk about it that I want to find that out, too. But at the same time, if I ever do get into the show, I'd like to avoid spoilers as much as possible, so...yeah. Tough choice.

Happy Hump Day :shifty:

blackeyedLarBW.jpg

Good luck Thora! :D

GR I'll take 2 of those humps please. :shifty:

Hey Gg, when you finally make it over here to the west coast we're hitting the Garbage Can together, yes? :sexywink:

Off to Camille's wisdom teeth pulling consult. :sigh:

:wave:

Yeah, I should post a pic of her xray, it's kinda hilarious. Stoopid wisdom teeth.

OH and OMG... zooey, hold on to yer butt... look what Camille made for me, from my pic I took of Larry in NY. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

lspace2camiyak.gif

:hi5: Was wondering who else agreed!

I've had a long-standing crush on that character, and David as a result. "Frasier" is one of my favorite TV shows ever.

Good night! Sweet dreams!

:hi5:

Fraiser was an awesome show!

Happy Hump Day :shifty:

blackeyedLarBW.jpg
:drool:

6866550668_98487b466e_o.jpg

Bono, do you take one hump or two?
:drool:

Yeah, I should post a pic of her xray, it's kinda hilarious. Stoopid wisdom teeth.

OH and OMG... zooey, hold on to yer butt... look what Camille made for me, from my pic I took of Larry in NY. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo

lspace2camiyak.gif

:ohmy:

lspace2camiyak.gif

Okay - new job for Camille. Still background and have Larry spinning around. Make it so, Number One.

Okay - new job for Camille. Still background and have Larry spinning around. Make it so, Number One.

THAT is totally what I originally wanted, but she said it would be hard and she'd have to learn new skillz. I told her learn them she must.

Daz, last year Target had TimTams - it was crazy!

ah!!!! i have heard that for a short time every year Pepperidge Farm makes Tim Tams - however i've read that some people don't think they like the Original....

the pic i saw in this stores on-line order page had the TimTams in the original Company's name > Arnot.

I will report back in a few weeks! :D

Yes, so far we do have Sam Goody..........

I'd go check Tower (RIP :sad:).........

a Sam Goodies? :ohmy:

they left nyc years ago!

Tower Records :( they did become a fun record store!

I've also gone to small independent record stores as well. :)

inspired* i should google up independent stores still around.
-
there was a FYE in the Bronx will keep my eyes open for it, as well!

I shall post so you may look upon it.

And if U2 EVER did Hawkmoon live....and the version from the Lovetown Tour, my uterus would leave my body and fling itself at Bono - for realz.

OMFG!!!!!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

just brilliant, Grace!
Blahaahasahashahahhaaaaaaa

:hmm:

#warning# the demented side of my humor is in full force! :shifty: read atyour peril?
or sense of decency/decorum?

:lol:

>>>>>>>>>>>
The Scene: U2's Next Tour in Boston.

The familiar strains of Hawkmoon arise from the stage.

Suddenly what looks likes a bio-mass of some sort hurtles toward Bono.
Brain leaps up but is unsuccessful in catching it.
just ...
It latches itself upon Bono's lower thighs just above the knees. After a second or so it starts slowly climbing northward. Bono stares down, frozen in fear/horror..... "What the fuc...??!!!?".

While still playing the music for HM Edge rushes over to Bono.
leans forward to get a better look. Bono watches The Great Mind At Work but starts to lightly shiver...the "bio-mass" has started to pulse against him mid thigh as it continues nudging upward.

"D....d...do.....something, mate!"

Edge looks up at his bandmate/friend voice lowered, "B, :nerd: I do believe it is a...a.. uterus!" Then he lowers his voice to a near whisper....
"actually, B, I think it's ...the uterus...is...(Edge now struggles to hide his laughter)... is trying to do you!

Adam who has walked over to them in the meantime catches Edge's last comment; his eyebrow arches."Well, B, most of your women fans say you are "the sex", though I suppose this not exactly what you'd have in mind"?

Bono glares at Ads, gritting his teeth, "..it's........NOT......f...f....funny!"

He looks around at the audience.

"Ahem.... would the woman who's lady parts have gone wandering...call them back please"?!

A second or so off silence as the uterus gets in about 3 inches of it's "destination".....

A frustrated woman's voice commands, "get back here ......NAO !!!!!"

Edge and Adam who were standing in front of Bono separate and the flying utereus goes sailing to whomst it belongs to!

The woman silently curses..... soooo close and yet so far!

Now, that is fucking brilliant Dazz! :applaud::applaud::applaud:

Of course, I'd be chagrin at my uterus' failure to get a Bonoling on board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom