PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:uhoh: Gg

cool, Kristen. Do you have to go to Minneapolis or are they headed up your way? I saw them a few years back. I don't know about now, but when I saw them I was really impressed that Steven Tyler could still hit all those notes with the same gusto. And I really like Joe Perry too.

This is what I'd like to see. I somehow never got around to seeing them back in the day, just another one of the bands I could kick myself for not seeing back THEN. :|

I did however see Joe Perry once in the 80's in a tiny San Diego club. It was during Aerosmith's off years when they had drug problems. Joe P was on his own and played some SD dive that was about as big as my livingroom. I got to sit about a foot from him and watch him play which was cool. But the freakazoid long hair albino drunk he had singing for him was very distracting. And it was very LOUD. :crack:

Yeah... it's... about who's taking the biggest crap.

And apparently their Bono doesn't appreciate being number two. He's got some major insecurity complex, because he's actually a crap some dude took in the past. So he's literally number two... it's weird. But annoying. And completely not like the Bono we 'know'.

Doesn't even sound like a parody of the Bono we know. Hey...South Park has jumped the shark as they say.

:uhoh: oh dear, shrimp dude is texting again...

:lol:
Keep us posted.

:uhoh: Gg

This is what I'd like to see. I somehow never got around to seeing them back in the day, just another one of the bands I could kick myself for not seeing back THEN. :|

I did however see Joe Perry once in the 80's in a tiny San Diego club. It was during Aerosmith's off years when they had drug problems. Joe P was on his own and played some SD dive that was about as big as my livingroom. I got to sit about a foot from him and watch him play which was cool. But the freakazoid long hair albino drunk he had singing for him was very distracting. And it was very LOUD. :crack:

:lol:
sounds cool though.

I saw Aerosmith in the mid to late 80's. I can't recall much of it to be honest and I wasn't drinking. That's okay...I bet they don't remember it either. :lol:

Shrimpdude strikes again....is he at least trying to woo you or is it more...come to my house to see my shrimp...wink...wink...nudge...nudge....

And from now, I dub Shrimpdude 'Gump'. Or do we call him Bubba?

He's... actually behaving. We're talking aquaria and fish... No stupid moves sofar.

I'm actually planning to pick up some more shrimp. It's the easiest and cheapest way for me, and I think I can make it clear to him that I don't want anything more.

I saw Aerosmith in the mid to late 80's. I can't recall much of it to be honest and I wasn't drinking. That's okay...I bet they don't remember it either. :lol:

Shrimpdude strikes again....is he at least trying to woo you or is it more...come to my house to see my shrimp...wink...wink...nudge...nudge....

And from now, I dub Shrimpdude 'Gump'. Or do we call him Bubba?

"see my shrimp" :giggle:
And yes, he should be called Bubba.

He's... actually behaving. We're talking aquaria and fish... No stupid moves sofar.

I'm actually planning to pick up some more shrimp. It's the easiest and cheapest way for me, and I think I can make it clear to him that I don't want anything more.

GG says, "Dude. I just want your shrimp." (refrains from making jokes about anacondas or any other snake type creature)

Do we know that he has an earthworm, or are we making an assumption? Has someone been doing some paleo work on this guy that I didn't hear about? He didn't send GG a picture did he??????????

I sure as heck didn't do anything.

:lol: But as Grace says, yeah he has some kind of complex...

I told him that I'm in amsterdam wednesday and friday, but he can only meet after 6pm since he has work. Well yeah I got karate at night, so I can't meet him then. :wink: Too late. no can do.

lololol. He's going after me again, saying he wants to see me again, and that I'm being cold about it. So I told him I'm not in a hurry. He said that much was obvious(Gee, dude, well done!). And I asked him why he is in such a hurry.

So tempted to add "Don't want your gf to find out" after that.

He responds he's not in a hurry, but that he's noticing a distance from me.

I told him that I'm in amsterdam wednesday and friday, but he can only meet after 6pm since he has work. Well yeah I got karate at night, so I can't meet him then. :wink: Too late. no can do.

lololol. He's going after me again, saying he wants to see me again, and that I'm being cold about it. So I told him I'm not in a hurry. He said that much was obvious(Gee, dude, well done!). And I asked him why he is in such a hurry.

He notices you growing apart?? What is wrong with this guy? Gg, you have not attracted an able bodied man....you've attracted a chick! He whines more than my three year old.

Okay, lol I did it.

He's saying that he noticed a distance about me. That he's almost doubting himself there(how sad).
Told him "Y'know, when people are being very secretive about stuff, I tend to get curious. So I dig around myself.

He said that its' fun to share a hobby
My response was that 'it sure is, as long as that's all there is'. And then I asked whether his girlfriend likes aquaria.

His response... silence.... then Girlfriend????
which
???
of the 5

:laugh: What a fucking douche! Told him the name of the one he's in an 'official' relationship in. Then added that I think she wouldn't approve of our messages...

Dang girl, he wants you bad! Or as one of my students recently said about the resident manwhore "Poor boy is itching for it" :rolleyes:
Probably by distance he means that you're not flirting back the way you were at first. You should just throw a little teasy flirty text in there every once in awhile, just to fuck with him you know... to practice your flirting skills.

:lol: he's actually asking how I know this. So I told him he should fix his fb security settings... and he's going on about that. Not about the fact that I know he has a frickin' GF!

Oh, and looking at the tags for the thread, speaking of uterus, either there is a small wolverine trying to claw its way out of mine, or I'm about to start my period.

He's now saying their relationship isn't going well... can't imagine why if he's trying to cheat on her! :lol:

Apparently they're having fights. So he 'felt' single. :rolleyes: SUUURE!

He's now saying their relationship isn't going well... can't imagine why if he's trying to cheat on her! :lol:

hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Why doesn't he just break up with her if it's not going well and he wants you? (not that you'd hook up with him now anyway)

eta: I can just imagine what he'd say "It's complicated" :rolleyes:

I asked him whether he might think it smart to deal with her first.

:laugh: Now he's wondering why I'm being so mad! Dude are you retarded?

936full-hugh-jackman.jpg

and

Hugh-Jackman-hugh-jackman-19323088-1024-768.jpg

yesplz

hahahahahaha!!!!!!
Why doesn't he just break up with her if it's not going well and he wants you? (not that you'd hook up with him now anyway)

eta: I can just imagine what he'd say "It's complicated" :rolleyes:
lol no way I'm going to hook up with a guy who runs and cheats when things to complicated.

I don't want to picture a miniature Hugh Jackman in my uterus :no:

now a "full sized" Hugh Jackman in my... yeah, you know where this is going...

but yes, Hugh Jackman :drool:

:laugh: Oh you are good.

:shifty: Hurrr.
Wolverine-Hugh-Jackman-rock-hard-fitness-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom