PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the long-term job contract that I mentioned yesterday! :D It's really close to my house, which is SO awesome. The temp agency just called to offer me the job, and they're going to call the company back to let them know I've accepted. I'm not sure when I'll be starting, but it might even be as soon as tomorrow. Excellent!

I won't have to worry about money any more!!!! :love: Oh my god this is SUCH a huge relief. I won't be able to go shopping on my birthday any more, but that's okay! I'd much rather have a decent paying job to go to. :lol:

Congratulations!!

Did you still apply for that other dream job?

Thanks ladies! :hug:

Yes, I applied for the dream job at the beginning of the month. They're going to be interviewing for that starting in a week or two. I obviously would prefer to have THAT job, as it's a dream come true, but for now I'm taking this one. It's good to have a steady source of income, and since it's a temp job, I can technically leave with very little notice, should I get the dream job. :)

I just swooned so hard my swooner may be sprained.

This is a winner, right here.

I got the long-term job contract that I mentioned yesterday! :D It's really close to my house, which is SO awesome. The temp agency just called to offer me the job, and they're going to call the company back to let them know I've accepted. I'm not sure when I'll be starting, but it might even be as soon as tomorrow. Excellent!

I won't have to worry about money any more!!!! :love: Oh my god this is SUCH a huge relief. I won't be able to go shopping on my birthday any more, but that's okay! I'd much rather have a decent paying job to go to. :lol:

YAY!!!!! So happy for you. Must be quite a relief. And still sending good vibes for the dream job. :hug:

I think I'm going to ask my PT if he can write a referral for an x-ray for my knee. I don't know if he can do that or if I have to go back to my primary care dr first (whom I hate). Everything else is getting better, but I still have a very very sensitive big bump on my knee - I think I may have chipped the bone or something. :sad:

YAY!!!!! So happy for you. Must be quite a relief. And still sending good vibes for the dream job. :hug:

I think I'm going to ask my PT if he can write a referral for an x-ray for my knee. I don't know if he can do that or if I have to go back to my primary care dr first (whom I hate). Everything else is getting better, but I still have a very very sensitive big bump on my knee - I think I may have chipped the bone or something. :sad:

Thanks!! :hug: I just got off the phone with the temp agency, and I start tomorrow! Woohoo! Yes, this is a HUGE relief. Now I'll be okay financially, and won't have to borrow money from my parents like I have for the past 2 months. They were happy to help me out, but it sucks being in your 30's and having to have your parents bail you out with money. :lol: I know it's just a fact of life sometime, but I'm grateful it was just for 2 months. The amount I'll have to pay them back is very manageable, and when I borrow from the Bank of Mom & Dad, there's no interest. :wink:

Oh, ouch! :sad: I hope it's not as serious as you think. Hopefully you can get that referral without having to go to the doctor you hate. :hug:

Ah, did I ever mention that I looooooove Barbie?! I always gave her really twisted story lines. GI Joe disappeared out of my toy box after he and Ken got um..."involved."
:ohmy:

Wow, I never thought of doing that. But I don't think I was that aware at 8.
This.

I was a pretty corrupt little kid.
:lol:

Yay!

*sends dream job vibes*

:sad::hug:

I'm gonna try for Aerosmith tickets on Saturday :giggle:
:giggle:

Cool! :D Tickets for them at the Hollywood Bowl went on sale this morning but I stopped myself from doing it. I'd like to see them but after the ginormous U2 spendfest I had last year I thought I better restrain myself.

I just got an email from RHCP fanclub reminding fans that all their shows are available for download 72 hours after the show ends. Man, knowing stuff like that makes me wanna :madwife: U2. :grumpy:

Dude that's awesome! :up: Congrats!

I think Pearl Jam and Dave Matthews do something similar. Or they allow tapers and it's easy to get shows. You go to a DMB show and all you see is those mic stands shooting up from the audience.

Dude that's awesome! :up: Congrats!

Thanks! :D

Today is GOOD! I just filed my taxes, because I wanted to get it over and done with. Turns out my bank was having a promo where you could do it online for FREE, and I just saw the notice about that in time. Yay for filing for free on a program that was SO quick and easy to use, plus I'm getting a shitload of money back!! I'm going to plan a fun vacation with that money!! I never thought I'd be able to go somewhere this year, but it's looking VERY likely that I'll at least be able to take a few days and go somewhere fun. Now WHERE on earth should I go?! A month ago or so, I started looking into going to PEI - that would definitely be a possibility now. :)

This day rocks!! :love:

The Bono ep of South Park is on today. :lol: After all this time... it's still so bad. His accent is way too fake Irish, and doesn't resemble him at all. It's such a shame, the ep had so much potential... they just failed to make it funny.

Galeongirl said:
The Bono ep of South Park is on today. :lol: After all this time... it's still so bad. His accent is way too fake Irish, and doesn't resemble him at all. It's such a shame, the ep had so much potential... they just failed to make it funny.

Bono. Does. Not. Poop.

Cool! :D Tickets for them at the Hollywood Bowl went on sale this morning but I stopped myself from doing it. I'd like to see them but after the ginormous U2 spendfest I had last year I thought I better restrain myself.

cool, Kristen. Do you have to go to Minneapolis or are they headed up your way? I saw them a few years back. I don't know about now, but when I saw them I was really impressed that Steven Tyler could still hit all those notes with the same gusto. And I really like Joe Perry too.

Yeah... it's... about who's taking the biggest crap.

And apparently their Bono doesn't appreciate being number two. He's got some major insecurity complex, because he's actually a crap some dude took in the past. So he's literally number two... it's weird. But annoying. And completely not like the Bono we 'know'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom