PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty:

Comet, those pictures are incredible. I'm glad you have your name on them. Absolutely breathtaking!! :heart::drool:

Comet, your pics are awesome! :drool:

*hops in time machine to go back* Who's coming with me?? :wink:

Thanks you guys! :cute: Of course all the really awesome ones are probably Chelsea's. :lol: Half of those are hers and half are mine. (Hers say her whole name, mine just say initial C with our last name). I swear I need to finish going through all our pics and post them.

She'll never know, she never comes in here. :giggle:

Unless her Hobo senses are tingling.....

Her hobo senses might have tingled. I saw her name down at the bottom of the page in here last night... :shifty:

A few more Moncton pics, cuz they're purdy.

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak34.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak38.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak39.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak40.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak41.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak42.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak43.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak44.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak45.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak46.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak47.jpg

Moncton7-30-2011chelseapenyak48.jpg

:shifty: Back. Karate was pretty damn great. Had a good fight with Prettyboy.

:wink: I thrive on his compliments. He was giving quite a lot of them today.

Another boy??:ohmy:

I can't keep track of them all :giggle:

:lol: Oh this is the longest ongoing of them all. Prettyboy, also known as karateboy. The slightly cocky bastard that somehow ends up undressing right in front of me.

Sometimes he used to make really hurtful remarks in the past, but he's stopped doing that a year or two ago. Since he's been really nice, and well he's a flirt, lol. But lately he's actually being genuinely nice to me, lol. So since the thing with shrimp dude I decided, hey, why not try if this flirting thing works with him. :wink: Not ever gonna happen though. He's into pretty bimbo's. But it's fun to play. Doesn't hurt that he's damn hot.

I was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay on Adam's side, which DID make great Adam pics, but sadly very little of anyone else. GR got much better Bono pics but I can post a few good Moncton ones here for you later. They are just the ones we already posted but both Chelsea and I have a TON we never posted, which I really need to do!

Whuuuut? What did I do? :shifty:
'

oh dear me----> :huh:
:hug: .....i can't tell whether you're joking or not....
esp with the shifty smilie there

you responded to the (my) B-D thread started by Ms Purl with a frew other friends of mine have been too busy to

i haven't read anymore pages and it'll be too late for me now to continue much further dern early schedule :fist:
since I have to leave!

:)

:lol: Oh this is the longest ongoing of them all. Prettyboy, also known as karateboy. The slightly cocky bastard that somehow ends up undressing right in front of me.

Sometimes he used to make really hurtful remarks in the past, but he's stopped doing that a year or two ago. Since he's been really nice, and well he's a flirt, lol. But lately he's actually being genuinely nice to me, lol. So since the thing with shrimp dude I decided, hey, why not try if this flirting thing works with him. :wink: Not ever gonna happen though. He's into pretty bimbo's. But it's fun to play. Doesn't hurt that he's damn hot.

Oh now I think I remember you talking about him.

You should go for it! You're so worth it! :therethere:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom