PGP: Blue craic, Y U NO WORK...going Paleo on yer arse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only times I could imagine leaving a concert before it ended were if it sucked or if some emergency came up and I HAD to leave right then and there. Otherwise, if it's a band I like and I'm enjoying the show, traffic be damned, I'm staying the whole way through.

Coulda fooled me. :p

(I kid. Maybe.... :shifty:)

LOL :p.

Seriously, yeah, I don't blame you, it is nice to come in here and clear your mind from some of the debate and whatnot that goes on elsewhere. This is fun chill time.

That performance of "Heaven" was quite nice :).

I haven't heard Bad live since 12/4/05. :sad:

I've lived in Pleba for 6 years, but didn't come in PGP until last spring. Too bad, y'all could have followed me online when I ran the marathon. That would have been fun.

:reject: I've been at nearly all live performances of Bad last tour. At least the majority of them.

I've pretty much lived here for nearly seven years now. :lol: I don't even recall how I got here, I think Wild and Dis lured me in.

Leave... early.... ??? This does not compute. I cling to the rail until security pries me off as the claw comes down around me. :lol:

:shifty: Same, though I tend to drool at Dallas...

:lol: Seriously though, when we were all the way in the back for Montreal II(due to Edge being damn late. :grumpy: ) people left after Walk On! :doh: Then a lot of people left after Streets. Have these dweebs never heard of an Encore?

Moncton7-30-2011cpenyak15.jpg

:ohmy: Will ya look at those guns.....

:shifty: And I refuse to acknowledge the rest of these pics. Edge does NOT have an ass. He's obviously stuffing it.

If we are doing time machines, I'm getting my 16 year old self and taking it back to 1974. Perhaps a directionless Paul Hewson would like an older woman.

I AM:D

:shifty: *'accidentally' sets time machine back to 1993*

ZOOTV!! :love: :cabbagepatch:

If we are doing time machines, I'm getting my 16 year old self and taking it back to 1974. Perhaps a directionless Paul Hewson would like an older woman.

Oooh good idea. I'll just wander past a younger Mullen wearing a cute Harley t-shirt and blasting a little Elvis from my earphones :shifty:

K, you'd be quite the sensation with headphones in 1974. Unless they were the huge hulking ones I remember my mother having. Maybe just walk around with an Elvis album under your arm.

:shifty: You'd have to fight me for him though.

Or I guess I could settle for 1980, a 20 year old Mr. Evans. Even though he was about to get married, we could still be friends, right? :shifty: And he'd need a shoulder to cry on after the divorce... so you never know.

:shifty: You'd have to fight me for him though.

Or I guess I could settle for 1980, a 20 year old Mr. Evans. Even though he was about to get married, we could still be friends, right? :shifty: And he'd need a shoulder to cry on after the divorce... so you never know.

As the future Mrs. Hewson and your friend (after the battle to the death for a 16 year old Paul) I will lobby for you. We might be able to side-step that whole Hobo era with you around.

:lol: Awesome. Though yeah, if I were his friend I'd DEFINITELY offer him some well needed fashion advice. I'm sorry Edgefest, but Hobo Edge would be no more. :wink:

:shifty:

Comet, those pictures are incredible. I'm glad you have your name on them. Absolutely breathtaking!! :heart::drool:

:shifty: Yeah, I'm disappointed. Hoped the Hobo alarm would go off. NUUU someone wants to get rid of hobo!

:mac:

There we go, I just set up the little plastic aquarium I had the three female Guppy's in up to be a new shrimp aquarium. :D The females are in the big aquarium now witht their brothers, I bought a small filter and some wood(heh) for the little one. A lot of the plants I have in the big aquarium grow so fast that I had to get rid of some. So I put those in the new tank. :D

Shame I can't get shrimps from shrimp dude anymore though. That would've been so convenient. But yeah, I wouldn't trust myself near him.

Now that would be brilliant. He goes to make a move and you lay him out with one of your karate moves. Of course, with your luck...he'd be a smitten a kitten after you kick his ass. Guys are strange that way.

Yeah, he already knows I'm a black belt. Yet he'd probably still try to grope me or something. :yuck:

There we go, put some more pics on fb of the aquaria. :lol: Realised I haven't updated in ages, probably because I took far too many pics and most were put on the aquarium forum.

Now I fully well expect JJ to turn up with some comment about eating my shrimp. :wink: Where has he been lately anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom