PGP - Better learn how to kneel ,On your knees boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:
I'm sure if Adam was on his knees in front of you Drea, those hips of yours would be thrusting on their own :shifty:

And how could he resist?? :shrug: We know that he likes Canadian women :sexywink:

Oh yeah, you guys have never seen me 'dancing' to MW :giggle:

He'd get some special moves :sexywink:

It's not quite as bad as they predicted, but it's pretty snowy :yes: more like 5-8 inches than 12

School was canceled almost everywhere in the area - Jeffy came over and we watched old Hanna-Barbera cartoons from my childhood all morning :lol:

What a flashback!

Mia :wave:

*ponders Malibu and ginger ale, as getting Pepsi or Coke would involve getting dressed again and going to the store... as opposed to walking over to the fridge*

Hey SG! :hug: I'm doing okay, I thought I'd pop by for a few minutes tonight before I get back to work.

How are you?

By the way, well done on SimBono's new look!!! He's delicious. How did you get the (RED) shirt?

redhotswami said:
Hey SG! :hug: I'm doing okay, I thought I'd pop by for a few minutes tonight before I get back to work.

How are you?

By the way, well done on SimBono's new look!!! He's delicious. How did you get the (RED) shirt?

Thanks, I like him :) :yes:

I made the Red campaign and ONE shirts :D

I'm doing all right tonight, thanks for asking

redhotswami said:
Drea!!! :wave:

Malibu & Ginger Ale??? OMG I'm so mad, I just drank my last can of ginger ale this afternoon :(

I do have some gatorade...what do you recommend I mix with that?

Um- how about mixing the Gatorade with the trash can? :uhoh: :yuck:

:lol: sorry - not a fan :wink:

And the shirts aren't too hard, I used existing shirt meshes/patterns from the game and just added details :shrug:

^ Not too bad, Thanks :)

stingsami.jpg

johnnycrush.jpg

beckscrush.jpg

Back
Top Bottom