PGP - Better learn how to kneel ,On your knees boys

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
redhotswami said:
Brit - WHAT?! well thanks for leaving us and going to FYM! :grumpy:

:wink: jk We'll take LOADS of pics for ya!

Pics.....for me?:drool: Make sure to get a lot of pics. of all my hot PLEBAn girls!:combust: and of course our BOYS!!:faint: I was getting riled up in FYM about the evangelicals angry at Rick Warren for having Senator Obama at his church for World AIDS day.:mad: I hope he runs for President, I would vote for the man in 5 seconds flat. I may be an evangelical, but thank God I don't think like most of them!!

Currently Listening: "The Power of Good-Bye"/Madonna

BonosBaby12 said:
BRITT YOU ARE BACK!!! :hug: Don't be leaving us like that young lady! :madwife:

Awwwww you need to come to Bonolulu! I have plenty of room in my suitcase for you :flirt:

Shannon suitcase:drool: I'd love to come, but unfortunately that's not possible this time:sad: Someone should get to the front and call me so I can listen over the phone...:flirt: :lmao: I hope you all have an AMAZING time!!:applaud:

U2isthebest said:

Shannon suitcase:drool: I'd love to come, but unfortunately that's not possible this time:sad: Someone should get to the front and call me so I can listen over the phone...:flirt: :lmao: I hope you all have an AMAZING time!!:applaud:

Awwww I will miss you :sad: Im going to be trying to my hardest to be near the front so just maybe that phone call will come through somehow :flirt:

Thanks it's going to be a blast!!!! Will give Larry a special hello from you :sexywink:

Brit - oh yeah, I've got a HUGE crush on Obama!!! :love: It bothers me now how people associate the term "Christian" with certain rules. Yeah, there are some rules, but the overall rule is love, and people forget that. What's the reason behind the rules? Who created those rules and for what purpose? Is it these rules that stand the test of time, or is it God's rules? Is it more important to hold to these traditions or to save people from dying?

BonosBaby12 said:

Awwww I will miss you :sad: Im going to be trying to my hardest to be near the front so just maybe that phone call will come through somehow :flirt:

Thanks it's going to be a blast!!!! Will give Larry a special hello from you :sexywink:

Aww thank you Shannon!!:hug: Do tell Larry I'm avaliable any time, any place for anything...:shifty:

Currently Listening: "Swim"/Madonna (Mia, would LOVE to play this song for our pious friends...:wink: )

redhotswami said:
Brit - oh yeah, I've got a HUGE crush on Obama!!! :love: It bothers me now how people associate the term "Christian" with certain rules. Yeah, there are some rules, but the overall rule is love, and people forget that. What's the reason behind the rules? Who created those rules and for what purpose? Is it these rules that stand the test of time, or is it God's rules? Is it more important to hold to these traditions or to save people from dying?

I agree with everything you said!! Obviously, God has some strict rules set aside that are very clear in The Bible. However, most of the rules that I've seen today are man-made. The only rule that qualifies one as a Christian I've seen is being saved by grace through Jesus and then living a life of love.

Shannon - Brilliant as always! I'll look into it. You're welcome to bringing whatever you want too :D I'm so excited that we won't have to go out spending millions of dollars on food!!! :lol: we can always go fishing since we are a 5 min walk from the beach!!

I'm doing all right, thanks. :hug: I just woke up a bit ago, so I'm still a bit sleepy-eyed. My coffee is brewing though, so that will be nice when that's ready. :drool:

Hey Thora!!
How are you?:hug: Thanks for the snow!:wink: Classes were cancelled yesterday, so my friends and I got to hang out in the dorms and watch I Love The 90s all day.:drool:

Currently Listening: "Candy Perfume Girl"/Madonna

U2isthebest said:

I agree with everything you said!! Obviously, God has some strict rules set aside that are very clear in The Bible. However, most of the rules that I've seen today are man-made. The only rule that qualifies one as a Christian I've seen is being saved by grace through Jesus and then living a life of love.

:love: :hug: You're awesome!

redhotswami said:
Shannon - Brilliant as always! I'll look into it. You're welcome to bringing whatever you want too :D I'm so excited that we won't have to go out spending millions of dollars on food!!! :lol: we can always go fishing since we are a 5 min walk from the beach!!

Thank you! Thank you! (Taking a bow hehe). Figured since the stuff Im bringing will feed a few that it would be nice to share :). Money saved on food is money spent on drinks! :drool: :wink:

You plan on being the fisherman in the group? :giggle:

ThoraSEB said:
I'm glad to send the snow your way, Britt. :D We still have a fair bit of it here, but it's slowly melting now.

I, and my lazy ass that woke up 10 minutes before class was supposed to start yesterday, thank you immensely!:bow: :sexywink:

Currently Listening: "Sky Fits Heaven"/Madonna

Everyone's welcome to come over for coffee. I don't really have any breakfast-y kinds of foods though, so it will only be coffee for me this morning.

BonosBaby12 said:

I 2nd that! :love: Expecting some visits from you when I make that move to Chicago :flirt:

Without a doubt!!!:drool: I :heart: Chicago! I'm planning on most likely living there after college anyway!:happy: By the way, Kaf and Zee, and I were talking about how awesome it would be to have a PLEBAn meeting and get-away for a N.Y.C. show on the next tour..:shifty: :combust:

Back
Top Bottom