PGP: BEdge Should Always Come First!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TaraCynara said:
Hey , my laptop just died on me :grumpy:

Fail! Is there a complete.video of the clinton foundation thing somewhere?

"The Shirt":drool:
041wv.jpg

I'm home now and I've had so much coffee tonight I can't sleep. :lol:

WHAT A SHOW!!! :love:

It was :drool: What else can I say?

Bono/Edge. A Man And A Woman Guitarist, Staring at the Sun for gezzus sakes. :ohmy:

I said on FB, we waited 2 years on 360 for a POP song, and the minute Bono and Edge ditch Larry we get one. :hmm:

Looks like you guys had fun watching. Miss Sarajevo was an awesome closer. Lots of non-U2 fans were probably blown away by that, everyone quieted and listened when he started the opera. :up: It was cool.

Got to see Interferencer buddies again :cute: even if only for a short while it was nice.

What else? Um, did i say it was awesome? :drool:

We were pretty far back and I did take pics but haven't uploaded all of them yet, they are far away so nothing too great. The pics I took of the screen are probably better. :lol:

Wait.

Wait.

WAIT.

WTF>

The full set was as follows:

1.Desire
2.I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
3.A Man And A Woman
4.Sunday Bloody Sunday
5.Staring At The Sun
6.One / Happy Birthday (snippet)

Encore(s):

7.Miss Sarajevo
U2gigs better not be shittin' me.

AMAAW? SATS? HOLY FUCK! :combust:

Crap I want to watch this too. After a shitload of shite at work I now have a lovely family reunion of this dysfunctional thing they call family. :crack:

I wanna watch Bono and Edge!! :sad:

:sigh: Ah well, stupid duty calls.

:crack:

So I just watched this video because my friend said nothing 80s could get worse than this.

Dead or Alive - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) - YouTube

Oh god.

I think I'm gonna have hair nightmares

Back in my day, the music was shitty, the hair was shitty and we liked it that way, dammit. Ha - that was monumentally cool in the day.

I am tired this morning, because I was kept up all night by Bono, who was doing amazing Italian things.

I'm still OMFG over the opera. Has Bono ever done anything like that before? I don't recall that he ever sounded so amazing. I mean, he always sounds amazing; I just thought I was familiar with all of his amazingness.

I've just blown my entire weeks quota of "amazing" usage.

I'm home now and I've had so much coffee tonight I can't sleep. : lol:

WHAT A SHOW!!! :love :

It was : drool: What else can I say?

Bono/Edge. A Man And A Woman Guitarist, Staring at the Sun for gezzus sakes. : ohmy:

I said on FB, we waited 2 years on 360 for a POP song, and the minute Bono and Edge ditch Larry we get one. : hmm:

Looks like you guys had fun watching. Miss Sarajevo was an awesome closer. Lots of non-U2 fans were probably blown away by that, everyone quieted and listened when he started the opera. :thumbsup : It was cool.

Got to see Interferencer buddies again :cute : even if only for a short while it was nice.

What else? Um, did i say it was awesome? : drool:

We were pretty far back and I did take pics but haven't uploaded all of them yet, they are far away so nothing too great. The pics I took of the screen are probably better. : lol:
I'm glad you had fun, Comet.

ADecadeofDifference10-15-2011Bono1.jpg

ADecadeofDifference10-15-2011Bono4.jpg

ADecadeofDifference10-15-2011HollywoodBowl1.jpg

The view from our seats. pretttty :)
Great pics. :up:

Wait.

Wait.

WAIT.

WTF>

U2gigs better not be shittin' me.

AMAAW? SATS? HOLY FUCK! :combust:
For true! We got both! And SATS had a string section. :shifty:

306340_226978930694650_166820623377148_611128_735995324_n.jpg

Ohai, my name is Edge and my shirt totally matches my guitar. No big deal or anything.

:giggle:

I am tired this morning, because I was kept up all night by Bono, who was doing amazing Italian things.

I'm still OMFG over the opera. Has Bono ever done anything like that before? I don't recall that he ever sounded so amazing. I mean, he always sounds amazing; I just thought I was familiar with all of his amazingness.

I've just blown my entire weeks quota of "amazing" usage.
I read somewhere that he did the operatic vocals for some of the music in Gangs Of New York, but I don't know about the live thing...

*yawn* I fell asleep and missed everything. Oh well, that's what YouTube is for.

I'm not that upset tbh because Adam wasn't there. I'd have MADE myself stay up if it had been full band. :shh:

YouTube = awesome.

That's cuz you're a slut for Adam. :D

For anyone who's read the past couple pages of this thread: I forgive my computer. Why? Because the second recording worked.
*has audio now* :shifty:

:wave: Tara

*sigh* I need to get off my arse and make myself breakfast.

...I am so tired of making my own food :grumpy: I can't wait till Christmas break. A whole week of mostly other people making food? yes please.

Omg , Comet you where there?! Awesome with capital A :drool:

Nice one to add to your list!

Glad you had a great time, comet! :D We had a lot of fun watching it here. :lol:

Coffee is on. I'm making a pot now, even though I have to go out in about an hour and a half, and will be getting MORE coffee then. :lol: A friend gave me a gift card for Starbucks the other day, so a Pumpkin Spice Latte is in my near future! :drool:

I deserve loads of delicious coffee after the HORRIBLE dream I had last night. :sad: It was my wedding day, and I was almost ready to leave wherever we were to go to the ceremony, and I found out my mom and dad had taken off. Nobody knew where they were, and I left several screaming, profanity-laced messages on my dad's cell because he'd ruined my day. I'm super close with my dad, so this dream was SO upsetting. :sad: I know he'd never do that to me in real life, but dream me was absolutely devastated. I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep for a long while because I was so sad. Bleargh. :( Stupid dreams.

It's too cold for frapps now. :sigh: Yesterday I was shivering like crazy until my fireplace could be fixed. But now I have heat. Yay!

I'm looking forward to our annual Christmas vacation, then I can drink Peppermint Mocha frapps. :drool: I don't like the hot drink, but cold?! It's AMAZING!! I never drink them when I'm at home, because who wants to drink frapps in the middle of a cold winter, but on vacation it's okay, since it's hot and sunny! :love:

Which reminds me - I haven't researched flights in a few days. Must go look again this morning. :)

Hello Thora and Tara

I can now finally watch the full performance of the Clinton Foundation performance:up:
Best thing ever to relax after a hard days work.:hyper:

I think I broke everything I could break today!
Then snapped a key in half , and now the lock of the gates don't lock properly,
Accidentally let an iron bucket fall in the water, so decided to pull it up with a fishing net, but it was to heavy and that snapped in half as well, (its still there not going to dive it up in this weather :yikes:)
then the headset we use for seminars was out of batteries, and none of the batteries we have spare where recharged, and last but not least missed the last bus to home,
so I had to drive with a co worker I completely dislike , and she had a flat tire just before we entered my hometown.

She told me I was cursed. I think she's right :lol:

Disasterday.:reject: Will not bother you guys before I make IF crash.

Btw Thora , fireplaces are awesome! I wish I had one . I can see why your glad with one!

Back
Top Bottom