PGP because no one else would !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Had to change, felt like I was wearing someone elses too small shirt :huh: :lol:

Kat, yeah, I'm still coming to Edinburgh. We'll land on Saturday the 22nd and leave Saturday the 29th. From what I know at this time, we have both Saturdays off, and Wednesday afternoon, other than that, it's packed!

Yes, I do blame them! Poor Scotland and our ONE date last tour... :(

Jez that does sound like you'll be busy! If you're too busy to meet it's okay! Just let me know. I don't want to impose on you if you'll be tired. :)

Kat, of course I'd like to meet up! Maybe I can talk my lovely, lovely professor into talking you with us on the Literary Pub round :shifty: :lol:

No, but either of those Saturdays, or the Wednesday afternoon would be ok, I think, if you're not doing anything then.

Popmart :drool: Have to get the Zoo TV one, now when I have a little money saved up...

Poptart Adam! Edge in the white cowboy outfit! That happens to be a little obsession of mine...

A friend gave me a voucher for Amazon so I didn't have to pay as much for it. eeee I can't wait, more U2 :D

Hi VP :hug:

Jez, that sounds good, I might opt for the Wednesday afternoon as trains as cheaper on a Wed than a Saturday, but I don't know yet until I get told when I'm working at Lush. I'll let you know okay? :)

Wild this is true, although I haven't been for AGES. I can't afford it. :(

I think I have Mexico City on Video Cassette.... :hmm: I'm not sure though, cause I don't have a VCR :lol:

Hey VP :wave:

Bleh, I don't feel like making dinner. :angry: As i told Sarah earlier, one of the few benefits of her being away is that I can wait till whenever I'm hungry and just grab a sandwich for dinner, without feeling guilty for depriving my child of a proper meal. :lol:

chickadee said:
Poptart Adam! Edge in the white cowboy outfit! That happens to be a little obsession of mine...

A friend gave me a voucher for Amazon so I didn't have to pay as much for it. eeee I can't wait, more U2 :D

popbanner.jpg

I could of asked for it for my birthday but i couldn't wait another 12 days :reject::lol:

I have a bootleg of Mexico City and it's really good, so I think you guys will enjoy it :)

Well of course you will. it's U2 ;)

Drea said:
Sarah's old enough to get her own food :lol: She'll learn that skill pretty quickly in res anyway :wink:

Yeah, by walking to any of the food places on campus, grabbing what she wants, and swiping her student card. :lol: She's in a single, and had to get a meal plan.

Night Wild! :hug: Night Jez :hug:

The Buenos Aires one I have is awesome, it's the one where the real mothers of the disappeared come on stage with them. :heart: It's really touching, and I didn't really appreciate that song till I saw that.

VintagePunk said:
Yeah, by walking to any of the food places on campus, grabbing what she wants, and swiping her student card. :lol: She's in a single, and had to get a meal plan.

Meal plans are par for the course in res - though I will say the declining balance thing didn't start till my second or third year :wink:

I never said the word "cook", now did I? :lol:

There aren't any David Gilmour fans in this thread, are there? Other than Sami and me. Haven't talked to Sami in forever. :(

Anyway, next weekend he's premiering his new dvd from the tour we saw at Royal Albert Hall, and it's being broadcast live at hundreds of movie theatres across North America. We're going to go, as long as they don't see out before the day it airs, I'm not driving all the way there just to pre-order tickets.

Back
Top Bottom