PGP because no one else would !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WildHoney said:

ahve you got a big one then?? :wink:

:wink: bigger IS better
bonodrrobertbuswv7.jpg

WildHoney said:

I don't need an lubricant when Bono concerned

It's always amazing after i've seen them live :shifty:

:ohmy: TMI ALERT!! :lol:

No, lack of lubricant is certainly not an issue.....but it can add an interesting twist to something already scrumptious!

Drea said:

*snort* Clearly I missed something (not necessarily a bad thing ;)), since I only got (a)...

You forgot (e) drunk on that list, given while I was there it had the highest per capita alcohol consumption (which I didn't get either :lol: )

You went ot lakehead?!
Srsly?! No way...:lmao:

Well now I've put my foot in it. :uhoh:
In gr 12 chem, the teacher and a few of us had a long running joke about lakehead...:lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
You went ot lakehead?!
Srsly?! No way...:lmao:

Well now I've put my foot in it. :uhoh:
In gr 12 chem, the teacher and a few of us had a long running joke about lakehead...:lol:

:lmao:

I thought you knew that - I mean, how many times have I mentioned going to university in Thunder Bay (where Lakehead U is) and Thunder Bay in general in the last 2+ years? I'm sure the word Lakehead has come up at least once or twice :wink:

And I have to hear this joke now :lol:

Drea said:

:lmao:

I thought you knew that - I mean, how many times have I mentioned going to university in Thunder Bay (where Lakehead U is) and Thunder Bay in general in the last 2+ years? I'm sure the word Lakehead has come up at least once or twice :wink:

And I have to hear this joke now :lol:

Omg, I did!....I remember the thunder bay comments I just didn't put 2 and 2 together...:reject:
My mind is a steel trap....stuff goes in...only to never be seen again :lol:

omg, it was more like an ongoing flood of jokes.
The last one being one of them. :lol:
Some are too hard to explain really, had to be there....let's just say many laughs were made at poor lakeheads expense. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Drea's gonna beat me up.....that's what those lakeheaders do...or so I hear :uhoh:

omg :lol:

Gluey! :wave:

:madwife: she won't beat you up or I"ll kick her arse!

:wink: so what WAS the running joke then?

:hyper: Post that pic!!!!we need more sexy teachers in this thread!

":shifty: I should check if the new pics from last friday are on the arts class site already

I gotta go, the children have found me....there's no hope. I must go and give in to their demands for food. Miss me.

wow, this is the best version of Kite I've ever heard/seen....you can just hear that Bono nearly cries during the I'm a man, I'm not a child part...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom