PGP because no one else would !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

It's always a little awkward and stuff at first, but she'll get to meet tons more people in classes...with the added bonus that as thier in the class, there's an increased chance of shared interests.
That's good she's already got one or two to chum around with though.

What classes is she taking?

Music in Popular Culture, Basic Astronomy, Intro to Latin (she took it in high school and loved it - what a geek :cute: ), Poly-Sci and Religions of the West. I told her the same thing re: meeting people. She said for the most part, the activities only allowed you to meet people superficially, I said that in classes, she'll have more time to talk to people, and something in common with them to talk about.

I found out I had class at like 10:00 wed night :reject: :lol:

Only if I find some places to nap at the school....For ex on mon I have an 8:30 class.....and then my next class isn't till 1:20, and I got home at 3:30 :slant:

I suppose the spaces will give me a chance to do some readings and work on stuff or hang out with people I guess...
*desperatly looks for silver lining*

Ugh, I always found it hard to read/study/do homework at school, too much going on, and I pretty much have to lock myself into a sensory deprivation chamber to be able to focus. :lol: What are you taking this year?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Best 5 milliseconds ever :drool:

:yes: :heart: :drool:

~BrightestStar~ said:

omg, I thought of you girls the other day in one of my classes....as I desperately tried not to either a) stare or B) burst into hysterical giggles..

My Buddhism prof, very funny nice guy, I've heard nothing but good things.
And as an extra bonus he has an I guess "working class?" english accent :drool:

Well, the english bit clearly made me think of y'all

but what was far more, revealing, :wink: was when he stood up from behind the desk

His pants are just a wee bit on the shall we say form fitting side? :lmao:

I am so immature but it was impossible *not* to notice!

I think Canadian & Boston accents are sexy :drool:

Is he shaggable material?? :shifty:

WildHoney said:

:hug:

Mind you i'm like that everyday with Bono :reject:

One day some lucky man is going to want to jump you so much, and he'll treat you like a princess :hug:

:uhoh: dear god no! I don't wanna be treated like a princess!

:lmao: I'm a tomboy, do not spoil me, I hate that! which could explain why most of my friends are male..... heh, I could take most of them on :lol: only a few of them are stronger than I am

:angry: So latin is for geeks eh VP? :angry:

Galeongirl said:

not to make you jealous or anything Bri, but I start class tomorrow at 3.30 pm :wink: till 5.30 and then back home :crack: math... ew.... hate it...

:mad:

wez not friends animorez

rest of the week is pretty much 9 till 5.30... :sigh: and no friday off this week, so I won't see B for like, a month or so

Ha! 9 is *almost* as bad as 8:30 :p

~BrightestStar~ said:
:grumpy:

Fine then, lets put it this way...it's not like I go to Lakehead...or western :lol:

Hey, what do you get when you drive thru Lakehead...:shifty:

I could answer this seriously, but I feel a Bri one-liner coming, so I'll just :waiting: for it :wink:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:mad:

wez not friends animorez

Ha! 9 is *almost* as bad as 8:30 :p

:sad: do not hate me!

well it is, but means I gotta be at the train station at 8 :crack: then nearly fall asleep in the train, halfway I run across the station to get the other train, then fall asleep again and nearly miss my stop... then walk to school for about 10 minutes....
it's not as bad as it sounds :wink:

Galeongirl said:

:uhoh: dear god no! I don't wanna be treated like a princess!

:lmao: I'm a tomboy, do not spoil me, I hate that! which could explain why most of my friends are male..... heh, I could take most of them on :lol: only a few of them are stronger than I am

:angry: So latin is for geeks eh VP? :angry:

Don't worry when i was your age i was a tomboy too :yes: All my friends were male. Most of my friends away from here still are :yes:

And look how i turned out :happy:

WildHoney said:

Don't worry when i was your age i was a tomboy too :yes: All my friends were male. Most of my friends away from here still are :yes:

And look how i turned out :happy:

:drool: so that means I"ll hook up a hot irish guy with whom I'll have loads of sex with?

:love: my hero :love:

Back
Top Bottom