PGP because no one else would !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bonogirl777 said:

I'm good. I bought a hot tub with my dad yesterday. :D We get it in about two to three weeks.

:hyper: I can't wait!

How are YOU? :giggle:

BG! :wave:

If I won the lottery or somehow got rich :lol: my dream house would have a hot tub or jaccuzi.

:drool:

dazzledbylight said:

VP:hug:
Omg i was /am SO happy!!! :hyper: :wipesbrowwithrelief:
we met up for a while yesterday to see this "Art Parade" [very amusing" in Sohobefore she headed back homward to do a little shopping before going home. SO that was very nice.

Not yet....:heart:
......but your comments have helped to help me keep on the calm side most of the time.

I see Sarah come home :)...........AGOOD LUCK for her & her classes. I'm sure she'll being doing on the plus side of her studies !

I wouldn't worry about your mom, I'm sure she'll be fine. :) I believe that one doctor once told us that 50% of people over 60 years old have it...and as I said, it's very easily treated.

what I would be pissed about if I were you, if it were my mom, I'd be LIVID that they sent her to hospital for treatment without contacting me. Wow. :mad: :tsk:

SG!! :hyper: :hug:

Hey SG! Oh I hope things are going well with you! You'll have to update me next time I see you as I have to go now :hug:

Night everyone! Take care :hug:

Drea said:
SG :wave: Judging from your status and location, I'd say things are looking up :sexywink:

shy.gif

lol - yeah - things were really awkward at first, then I got all tense and made it worse - but yesterday and today we talked a lot about things and things are definitely getting better. More like they were on the phone. He is really really sweet - but kinda quiet and a little shy in real life :cute: and SO English :lmao:

I can NOT read his body language at all - but we're starting to get to know some of the little things about each other that we never had a chance to get on the phone.

I'm just sad that it took the whole first week to get to this point :sad:

but he keeps reminding me that this isn't just a two week thing - this is just the beginning :heart:

jobob said:

BG! :wave:
If I won the lottery or somehow got rich :lol: my dream house would have a hot tub or jaccuzi.

:drool:

I put my foot in the jacuzzi section of the pool area at the Hotel in PR/SJ ans OOWWW :ohmy: TOO Hot for me!!!
M<Y dream house will have an outdoor pool with adjustable sun roof thingie .
ANd it won't be regtangular--have a nice organic shape with a swin up bar/soda/juice area and some other cool features i can't think of for the moment!:lol:
Yeah jhave trees &flowers aroubnd it.

BW jjo are you trying for tix! or is $$ a problem?

with all my sis has been through i don't know whether she had the time to set an accoint at ticketmaster.
Bruce/E ST tix go on sale in our area tomorrow. Our other friend might set it up instead I don't know.

I don't have the $$, so it'll only be by her or their good graces if the float me {yet again} money to go ith them. :uhoh: they may have gotten tired of that by now.
I still owe my sis the $225 for our u2 tix.:reject:

VintagePunk said:

I wouldn't worry about your mom, I'm sure she'll be fine. :) I believe that one doctor once told us that 50% of people over 60 years old have it...and as I said, it's very easily treated.

what I would be pissed about if I were you, if it were my mom, I'd be LIVID that they sent her to hospital for treatment without contacting me. Wow. :mad: :tsk:

Oh..........NO, VP....THEY USUALY CONTACT MY SIS FIRST--then she contacts me!
ONLY when they can't get in touch with her they call me.

dazzledbylight said:
BW jjo are you trying for tix! or is $$ a problem?

with all my sis has been through i don't know whether she had the time to set an accoint at ticketmaster.
Bruce/E ST tix go on sale in our area tomorrow. Our other friend might set it up instead I don't know.

dazz, I don't have a lot of spare cash right now. But yes, I will try my best for a ticket (and charge it) when they go on sale for Detroit on the 21st. I was thinking of trying for one other city, but, as I said, I'm kind of broke right now. :(

The only problem is, my tickets go on sale on a Friday morning, and at a very busy time at work for me. :| However, I have a very fast Internet connection at work and a Ticketmaster account. :wink:

Last edited:
jobob said:

The only problem is, my tickets go on sale on a Friday morning, and at a very busy time at work for me. :| However, I have a Ticketmaster account and a very fast Internet connection on my work computer. :wink:

THAT helps! :hyper:

:giggle: Thats how they usually get tix these days.....at work' puter with h/sp connections!

Good Luck! :lock:

dazzledbylight said:

Oh..........NO, VP....THEY USUALY CONTACT MY SIS FIRST--then she contacts me!
ONLY when they can't get in touch with her they call me.

Oh, Okay, I must have misunderstood your original post, I though that the first either of you had heard about it was from your mom, after the fact.

SG, that's so great to hear! :happy:

Night Kat :hug:

dazzledbylight said:

THAT helps! :hyper:

:giggle: Thats how they usually get tix these days.....at work' puter with h/sp connections!

Good Luck! :lock:

To you as well.

Yeah, I'm pretty hopeful I'll get tickets that way, and I'm not too worried about getting caught in the few minutes it'll take to do it. I managed to buy U2 tickets the same way, no problem, two years ago.

It only takes about five minutes and a credit or debit card to set up a Ticketmaster account ... maybe your sister did it already?

jobob said:

To you as well.

It only takes about five minutes and a credit or debit card to set up a Ticketmaster account ... maybe your sister did it already?

oh......:giggle: my sis is a wee bit slow when it comkes to tech.............. and understandable with all on her mind last week and feeling weird, she might not hsave dome it on Fri........ah well we'll see. :yes:

got to leave

BIG :hug:S everyone

'VP I JUST PUT That i8n big letters so you'd cathc it

i should beon the puter tommorrow afrter noon

go well all!!!

night dazz, VP and Sarah :hug:

I should sign off, too. I've got a few things to do which I've been putting off all weekend.

Goodnight, all :wink:

Alright gals, Gav is back (he went for a ride with my dad, looking for deer :cute: ) I'm going to go hang out with him

it was nice visiting with you all for awhile :hug: talk again soon :heart:

Back
Top Bottom