PGP: Attempting to capture the Babyface Mullen gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm listening to the songs Comet sent me now, having finially converted them. I thought I'd had them converted once, but apparently the program I first used only converted the first 3 minutes. :angry:

Oh good, you got it finally then? Sorry I never knew it would be such a pain. :( I never had anyone not be able to listen to files before when sharing music. And I do that a lot!

Oh good, you got it finally then? Sorry I never knew it would be such a pain. :( I never had anyone not be able to listen to files before when sharing music. And I do that a lot!

It's ok. I'm working on a borrowed computer, which runs off of windows XP, and didn't even recognize mp4 as being a file format. It'll get better when I get a laptop.

#1 reason not to get involved with an actor- total freaking heart attack from flipping through the channels and coming across a show he's on. I'll be talking to a bottle of wine about this if you need me.

For you, MTE:

jp-edge02julien_photography.jpg

edgehasaniceass4-29-06.jpg

Thanks, CeeCee! :heart: I needed that.

It shouldn't have freaked me out so much, but it caught me totally off guard. I never watch TV, and I happened to turn it on to flip through the channels. I can't believe I managed to turn the TV on not just during the one episode of this series he's in, but during part of the maybe 5 minutes total he's on screen during an hour long ep. Quoth Edge, "It's just so.... weird!"

Thanks, CeeCee! :heart: I needed that.

It shouldn't have freaked me out so much, but it caught me totally off guard. I never watch TV, and I happened to turn it on to flip through the channels. I can't believe I managed to turn the TV on not just during the one episode of this series he's in, but during part of the maybe 5 minutes total he's on screen during an hour long ep. Quoth Edge, "It's just so.... weird!"

Hey, us Edge girls need to stick together. :hug: Who's gonna know when you need some Edge if not another Edge girl?

I can't say I've ever had that problem, but then, I don't date much. :hug:

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

After a lackluster rehearsal last Friday, we kicked some serious ass tonight. I think we're all kind of surprised how good it sounded.

OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED IT'S SO MUCH FUN.

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Here's what we're doing (order hasn't been decided yet):

Out of Control
I Will Follow
Seconds
11 O'Clock Tick Tock
Electric Co
Two Hearts Beat as One
Surrender
New Year's Day

I think that's it. Not sure what we'll call ourselves (not that it's a big deal, it's just what will go on our little flyer), but someone came up with the bright idea to call ourselves 'Frances Gary Powers,' who, of course, was the infamous pilot of the U-2 spy plane that got shot down over Russia.

I dunno ... that might have to be it. :lol:

Dorky Baby!Edge is cute.
Yay for cori's fun rehearsal.
I finally saw The King's Speech tonight.
Best movie I've seen in ages.
I'm still in love with Colin Firth. :heart:
The end.
Goodnight! :kiss:

Back
Top Bottom