PGP: Attempting to capture the Babyface Mullen gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Couple that with the fact that Mr.Z was just on the news saying something like "My wife is great at her job. She loves her job and does the best she can with what she has..." and I just heart just might explode. :love:

:love:

That one's a keeper.

I would be tooooootally ok with having Bono as a neighbor! :D

I'd have to buy a telescope :shifty:

Couple that with the fact that Mr.Z was just on the news saying something like "My wife is great at her job. She loves her job and does the best she can with what she has..." and I just heart just might explode. :love:

Awwwww :cute:

I had a wicked dream last night:

A couple of my friends from high school and I were at the U2 Toronto show. The field was filled with actual seats and we were in the back row. I was sitting on the end of the aisle. The roof was open and we had the most amazing view of the claw and the CN Tower at night. MOS was playing and Bono was standing a few rows ahead of me in the aisle just singing. The weird thing was that everyone in the stadium was sitting down and I remember it was freezing out and we were all wearing winter coats. I didn't have gloves so my hands were freezing. My friends were totally not into it and I was the only one that was singing and swaying my arms and stuff. Bono walks over to me and grabs both my hands and I remember his hands were so warm :love: He held both my hands and we both sang the chorus of MOS together and we were staring at each other the whole time :drool::drool:

It was a simple dream but when I woke up I was all Guuuuuuuuuuuuuh :loveshower:

I love this! Way to go Mr. Z!:cute:

Kristen, don't you just love dreams like that? Usually , when I have that kind of dream, something wakes me up before the good parts!:huh:

I just came up with a better idea-- if I ever do get a pic w/ Edge, I'll make sure I do my best to make it one to add to your "collection", Z!

I've seen pics of you - I don't think that'll be too difficult to arrange :flirt:

I had a wicked dream last night:

A couple of my friends from high school and I were at the U2 Toronto show. The field was filled with actual seats and we were in the back row. I was sitting on the end of the aisle. The roof was open and we had the most amazing view of the claw and the CN Tower at night. MOS was playing and Bono was standing a few rows ahead of me in the aisle just singing. The weird thing was that everyone in the stadium was sitting down and I remember it was freezing out and we were all wearing winter coats. I didn't have gloves so my hands were freezing. My friends were totally not into it and I was the only one that was singing and swaying my arms and stuff. Bono walks over to me and grabs both my hands and I remember his hands were so warm :love: He held both my hands and we both sang the chorus of MOS together and we were staring at each other the whole time :drool::drool:

It was a simple dream but when I woke up I was all Guuuuuuuuuuuuuh :loveshower:

CUTE!!!!!

So I believe I owe Kristen some pics of Larry lookin' all butch and manly, so here ya go:

Larrybike-1.jpg

larry_3.jpg

larry0142.jpg

3ad4b75d.jpg

Oh yeah I can still get onto you tube if I want to see something. They don't seem to know or care if I visit it. I'm sure they had to ban me from it completely for legal reasons, but just as they don't enforce the rules on the 10 zillion other videos that are on there that people obviously don't "own", they don't seem to enforce that either. I haven't tried making a new account again. They said I'm not allowed, so oh well!

Wow that's complete bullshit :| I got those legality issues too but I put a disclaimer on the videos with "copyright to blahblah" andi t seems okay..

I love this! Way to go Mr. Z!:cute:

Kristen, don't you just love dreams like that? Usually , when I have that kind of dream, something wakes me up before the good parts!:huh:

I :heart: dreams like that! I find I'm always in a good mood the next day :D

The famous wooden floors dream put me in a good mood for like a week :shifty:

How's roll up treating you? :sexywink:

This is a good time to start my diet then. No doughnuts to sabatoge me!:wink:

I want a doughnut!!!!!!!!! :gah: I'll even take a raspberry lemon one!

K, I've had some really good U2 dreams, a Larry one I should tell you about someday - maybe when we're in Montreal.
I also had one where I got to watch Bono singing Bad as he was composing it for the first time. But in my dreams, Edge is almost always mean to me. One time he told me to get out of the front row because my boobs were distracting him. :reject:

K, I've had some really good U2 dreams, a Larry one I should tell you about someday - maybe when we're in Montreal.
I also had one where I got to watch Bono singing Bad as he was composing it for the first time. But in my dreams, Edge is almost always mean to me. One time he told me to get out of the front row because my boobs were distracting him. :reject:

I actually LOLed reading that last sentence :laugh:

Hmmm now I'm curious about that Larry one :hmm: :shifty:
These are for you if you PM me about it :sexywink:

45938122_0d9a921fdc.jpg

(I'm a sucker for good dream stories) :wink:

Argh. I'm working from home today, but my connection is all wonky. At least now I'm able to log on to my work site to do stuff (I couldn't earlier), but my connection is still wonky to other sites.

Like this one! :argh:

whatever, internet. You're lame.

:ohmy: It's like your nightmare speaks right to my heart. Or cleavage. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom