PGP: Attempting to capture the Babyface Mullen gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did you call non emergency and report him?

No. I think he's visiting my neighbor who's having a barbeque right now and he's obviously hiding from them, but in plain sight of me. :rolleyes:
I don't know, I hate making trouble for my neighbor. :(

Lovely :|.

OMG, Adam does look like George Clooney in that photo :ohmy:. Wow.

Ok, inquiry time. I had this idea for a story taking place during Prohibition. In this story B owns a Speakeasy and Adam's his rum runner. I've got two ideas. Larry can either be a cop/fed agent and Edge his boss, or Larry and Edge can be rivals to B's rum running business and Larry can be known as 'Babyface' Mullen....

My Larry muse says if I dare the second option, he'll pack his drum kit and leave me. My B muse thinks it's a hilarious idea and I should run with it.

I like this idea. I like this idea a LOT :yes:. I'd listen to your Bono muse (but then again, I am biased there...) and maybe placate Larry muse with something to get him to stay. I really need to pop in and read some of the fan fiction here sometime.

That story about that guy meeting up with Bono recently is freakin' AWESOME. Especially given that he remembered him all that time later. Wow.

I just want a lucky cool moment like that once in my life. Is that too much to ask *Looks up at sky pleadingly*?

It's snowing. :angry: It's been going on for a few hours now, but thankfully it's just light fluffy stuff, and it hasn't stuck yet *knock on wood*. Is it spring yet? :lol:

LOL, I'm sure many here are asking similar things. It's snowing here, too, and getting really icy outside as well-my mom had a bit of a tough time on one of the bridges here in town earlier, and our power actually went out for a brief time earlier this afternoon.

Also, to catch up a bit on the last thread:

:lol: I did too... in fact I had to go back afterwards and take all the spaces out cos I couldn't help myself.

Force of typing habit ftw :wink:!

It's just such a shame that Firefly got shafted and cancelled so quickly... I don't understand how the network's producers couldn't see how awesome it was. It was some stupid reason they axed it too... I think it was rating pretty well for sci-fi, but not with the right demographic, or something ridiculous. *sigh*

That's what they said in the "Community" episode in reference to it, about how sucky it was that it got canceled too soon!

Of course. There's always stupid, nonsensical reasons for why so many good shows disappear. Meanwhile, "shows" like "Bridalplasty" get the green light. Go figure.

Yeah, special effects are worthless if there's no actual story behind them. They're just there to put you in the world of the show/movie/whatever and help to tell the story... they shouldn't be there just for their own sake.

Exactly. Yes. Never underestimate the value of a good story. And good characters.

All kinds of nerds ftw. :hi5: :nerd:

Woo! The nerds will take over, or something!

(Honestly, I think in some way, shape, or form. everyone is at least a bit of a nerd)

Angela

Well, do what you think is right. I'm biased. I'm a red shirt professionally.

Red shirt? Sorry, all I can think of with that is this. :reject:

startrekexpendable.png

Couple that with the fact that Mr.Z was just on the news saying something like "My wife is great at her job. She loves her job and does the best she can with what she has..." and I just heart just might explode. :love:

Back
Top Bottom